Introducing Mika to your friends

Lulul

I don't know if there's already a thread about this, if that's the case let me know.

When you want your friends to know about Mika what do you choose to show them?. Your favourite song?, favourite live performance?, a funny moment?, a fun fact? :what:

In my case I would like them to be interested and say "show me more", so I take my time to pick the right thing(?). For now I've been sending them videos from the philharmonic and some facts that they can relate. To be honest, sometimes they like it and sometimes they don't care, I think I'm slowly getting there.

Mika Rection GIF by X Factor Italia

• Like 3

2 hours ago, Lulul said:

When you want your friends to know about Mika what do you choose to show them?. Your favourite song?, favourite live performance?, a funny moment?, a fun fact? 

Good question! :original:

I mention his greatest hits and especially "Relax, take it easy" everyone should actually know where I live, but often they don't know who the song is by. :lol3:

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Prisca said:

Good question! :original:

I mention his greatest hits and especially "Relax, take it easy" everyone should actually know where I live, but often they don't know who the song is by. :lol3:

Yes, that can happen too :doh: I think the strategy is to start with the famous songs to make sure they recognize him at least, and then go with something more recent. 

• Like 2

• 1 month later...

A friend of mine loves sad songs, so I showed him some Mika songs from that category and he loves all of them. He said "this guy understands me", "the lyrics are really good". I'm smelling a Mikafreak :yes:

• Like 2