Mika in French Press - 2022

Kumazzz

On 10/3/2022 at 7:05 AM, Kumazzz said:

I'm going to be 40, I have fun like I'm a sixteen-year-old teenager, who goes out without telling his parents and who goes dancing, pretending to be eighteen [laughs].

Going back to this, because someone just sent me a link to the RMF interview from 2019, which I had read at the time but didn't remember all of it... and this part is what I was talking about in regard to him saying now that he feels like a teenager again... I might not have been able to bring across what I meant, but what he said about it in that 2019 interview is more relatable to me: :teehee:

On 10/19/2019 at 4:36 PM, Anna Ko Kolkowska said:

Machine: Child, teenager or adult?

M: Adult.

Q: You answered without hesitation.

M: Yes I don't want to be a child or teenager again. A teenager? Oh no!!!!!! Please !!!! I'll tell you something. Hell ... I went to a Roman Catholic school ... There is no fire in hell. The fire is for barbecue, in heaven. There is no red color in hell. I like red. Red is not a hellish color. Do you want to know what's in hell? There are first kisses in hell. Again and again. The first kiss is something worst. In hell there is a moment when we felt embarrassed for the first time. But really very embarrassed. There are memories of the first days at school, at the university. There is a moment when we have failed most. There are all those things that happened to us when we were teenagers. All these exams are there. Even the ones we didn't even know existed! All these experiences are repeated again and again ... daily. And this is hell. If you go to hell, you will experience your teenage time all the time.

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

France 2

broadcast

23:15

Tuesday, December 6, 2022

Mika aux Francofolies de La Rochelle 2022

4 minutes ago, Kumazzz said:

GOOD NEWS !!

Coulisses de la TV

https://www.coulisses-tv.fr/index.php/divertissements/item/25857-mika-aux-francofolies-de-la-rochelle-2022-à-voir-sur-france-2-mardi-6-décembre-2022?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter

à voir sur France 2 mardi 6 décembre 2022

Mardi 6 décembre 2022 à 23:15, France 2 vous proposera de découvrir la captation du passage de Mika l'été dernier aux Francofolies de La Rochelle.

Mika était de retour cet été aux Francofolies de la Rochelle pour la troisième fois. Il a offert sa musique virevoltante au public de Saint-Jean-d’Acre, surfant sur une pop tridimensionnelle et hybride où sa voix, unique, fait office de guide !

Au fil du temps, Mika a considérablement étendu son spectre sonore, bâti d’autres voies, mais jamais il n’a perdu ce fil d’Ariane originel qui le relie à ses premières amours.

:uk:

Mika at the Francofolies de La Rochelle 2022

to see on France 2 Tuesday, December 6, 2022

Tuesday December 6, 2022 at 11:15 p.m., France 2 will invite you to discover the recording of Mika's passage last summer at the Francofolies de La Rochelle.

Mika was back this summer at the Francofolies de la Rochelle for the third time. He offered his twirling music to the public of Saint-Jean-d'Acre, surfing on a three-dimensional and hybrid pop where his unique voice acts as a guide!

Over time, Mika has considerably extended his sound spectrum, built other paths, but he has never lost this original Ariadne's thread that connects him to his first love.

7e3bc6eac3ab2678d3d648a734542acb_XL.thumb.jpg.b090227d32e558e19ccea097db3711a2.jpg

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

• 2 weeks later...
On 11/16/2022 at 11:36 PM, Kumazzz said:

France 2

broadcast

23:15

Télé 7 Jours - 28 Novembre 2022 (No. 3262)

MARDI 6 DÉCEMBRE

France 2

Mika aux Francofolies

CONCERT POP & ROCK (2022)

LORS DU FESTIVAL DES FRANCOFOLIES, LE 13 JUILLET 2022 À LA ROCHELLE

En juillet 2022, Mika était de retour aux Francofolies de la Rochelle. Il a offert sa musique virevoltante au public de la grande scène de l’Esplanade SaintJean-d’Acre, surfant sur une pop tridimensionnelle et hybride où sa voix, unique, fait office de guide. Au fil du temps, Mika a considérablement étendu son spectre sonore, bâti d’autres voies, mais jamais il n’a perdu ce fil qui le relie à ses premières amours. Le temps a joué pour lui, à l’évidence.

DURING THE FRANCOFOLIES FESTIVAL, JULY 13, 2022 IN LA ROCHELLE

In July 2022, Mika was back at the Francofolies de la Rochelle. He offered his twirling music to the public on the main stage of the Esplanade Saint Jean-d'Acre, surfing on a three-dimensional and hybrid pop where his unique voice acts as a guide. Over time, Mika has considerably extended his sound spectrum, built other paths, but he has never lost this thread that connects him to his first love. Time has been on his side, obviously.

2022_12.06_France2.thumb.jpg.c947b9250830d0b47259a4d1f5ac2e66.jpg

page - 64

Tele7_Jours_2022_11_28_p_64.thumb.jpg.02140cecb496047c2d01b33b9f564f10.jpg

• Thanks 1

https://www.instagram.com/p/CllSijnOyfj/

thegoodlife_mag

The Good Life et @bangolufsen ont rencontré @mikainstagram a l’occasion de la rubrique The Good Sound. Il se livre lors d’une interview exclusive dans un décor d’exception : la résidence d’artistes Numeroventi, au cœur de Florence.⁠
À découvrir dans notre prochain numéro The Good Life, sortie en kiosque le 01/12 !⁠
📷 @gabrielestab

317364408_664238825196558_6719874960176689215_n.jpg

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3

12 minutes ago, Mikasister said:

https://www.instagram.com/p/CllSijnOyfj/

thegoodlife_mag

The Good Life et @bangolufsen ont rencontré @mikainstagram a l’occasion de la rubrique The Good Sound. Il se livre lors d’une interview exclusive dans un décor d’exception : la résidence d’artistes Numeroventi, au cœur de Florence.⁠
À découvrir dans notre prochain numéro The Good Life, sortie en kiosque le 01/12 !⁠
📷 @gabrielestab

317364408_664238825196558_6719874960176689215_n.jpg

Thanks. I've moved this to the French press thread... is it a French magazine? Or Belgian/Canadian/Swiss/...?

• Like 2

1 hour ago, mellody said:

Thanks. I've moved this to the French press thread... is it a French magazine? Or Belgian/Canadian/Swiss/...?

Thanks, it's a French magazine.

https://www.facebook.com/TheGoodLifeMagazine

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, holdingyourdrink said:

He finalized his two albums!!!!! Did I read that right???? 

No, he is finishing them, they are not finished yet. But the soundtrack for the film is finished.

Or does he mean they are finished? I don't understand French anymore. :hypo:Maybe you're right.

Edited by Prisca
  • Like 2

47 minutes ago, Anna Ko Kolkowska said:

The Good Life magazine interview.

Issue 1st of December 2022.

Screenshot_20221201-133427.png

Screenshot_20221201-132709.png

Screenshot_20221201-132719.png

Screenshot_20221201-132727.png

Screenshot_20221201-132735.png

When I read L'Univers de Mika I thought it was catalan because it is spelled exactly the same.  

• Haha 2

18 minutes ago, Prisca said:

No, he is finishing them, they are not finished yet. But the sound check for the film is finished.

Or does he mean they are finished? I don't understand French anymore. :hypo:Maybe you're right.

I am not sure! “Je viens de finaliser” would sound to me as “I am finalizing”, but Google Translate says “I have finalized”. But that would be “j’ai finalisé”…. right? 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, holdingyourdrink said:

I am not sure! “Je viens de finaliser” would sound to me as “I am finalizing”, but Google Translate says “I have finalized”. But that would be “j’ai finalisé”…. right? 

"venir de" I think in this case means "I just".

Besides of that "venir" is often used for the future...

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, holdingyourdrink said:

Yes. Saying "je viens de finaliser" means "I just have finished" - something done not long time ago.

SO he sais he has just finished two albums. And the soundtrack has been already transferred (livre) - so it means the final version, no more changes, right?

• Thanks 3

4 minutes ago, Anna Ko Kolkowska said:

And the soundtrack has been already transferred (livre) - so it means the final version, no more changes, right?

He has sent the soundtrack, yes. He might have to make changes if they aren't happy with something, I don't know? :dunno_grin:

32 minutes ago, Anna Ko Kolkowska said:

Yes. Saying "je viens de finaliser" means "I just have finished" - something done not long time ago.

SO he sais he has just finished two albums. And the soundtrack has been already transferred (livre) - so it means the final version, no more changes, right?

But but but.. what was he doing in the studio then the last few days???? 

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, holdingyourdrink said:

He did not deliver albums yet. You see this small difference between his talk about albums and the soundtrack?

It's all "Mika talk".:lol3: Looks like the soundtrack is REALLY finished. And it can be true. The movie production needs to have it on time.

And the albums? Maybe he chosen songs for them? Maybe he finished all music for them but not mastered it?

Maybe he has.......   

Where Are You Waiting GIF by This GIF Is Haunted

Edited by Anna Ko Kolkowska
  • Like 3

10 minutes ago, Mikasister said:

So what albums has he finished?  The soundtrack for Tehu and the english album?

He says that he has finished the French AND the English album and delivered the soundtrack...

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, holdingyourdrink said:

He wasn't done then, but he knew that when the interview was published he would have finished it? :dunno_grin:

• Haha 1