Introducing myself :D

gaiavdb

Hii! My name is Gaia, I’m 14 years old and I’m from the Netherlands 🇳🇱! I discovered MIKA in a very special way, bc I was actually a few months old. I used to cry every single minute of the day, but the only moment that I wasn’t crying, is when I heard MIKA. Ofcourse, I can’t really say I’m a fan since 2007, but I actually was a fan when I started talking a little and when I started walking. I used to ‘dance’ and ‘sing’ (well, I wasn’t really good 🤣). But this is a little bit my story and how I interacted for the very first time with MIKA. ☺️

• Like 6

Hello Gaia and welcome again  :welcomeani: Lovely story  :wub2: You'll find everything about him here, not only music but other projects. I'm totally sure you'll enjoy this place. If you need help just have to ask :wink2:

• Thanks 1

43 minutes ago, Mikasister said:

Hello Gaia and welcome again  :welcomeani: Lovely story  :wub2: You'll find everything about him here, not only music but other projects. I'm totally sure you'll enjoy this place. If you need help just have to ask :wink2:

Hi! Thanks btw! I’m still kinda figuring out how this really works, but it will not take a lot of time i guess :)

4 minutes ago, gaiavdb said:

Hi! Thanks btw! I’m still kinda figuring out how this really works, but it will not take a lot of time i guess :)

This should help you:

:wink2:

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Hi everybody! Im Jess, thought I'd share my Fan origin story lol.

back in 2007 when i was 3, one of my first memories was listening to Lollipop and Grace Kelly being played non stop on Uk radio and TV. I loved Lollipop but i eventually stopped listening to it and then only listened to grace kelly for years. One day in 2019 I was listening to Grace Kelly on youtube when i said to myself 'Wonder what other songs this guy sings" I clicked on Lollipop as it had a lot of views also.

Instantly all this nostalgia and care free happiness i lost a long time before came back and I didnt sleep for over 2 days after I rediscovered Mika. Ever since then i've been an absolutely huge fan and listening to Mikas songs has helped me with my anxiety and panic attacks.

Edited by Jappy2004
  • Like 5

On 1/28/2022 at 8:08 PM, gaiavdb said:

Hii! My name is Gaia, I’m 14 years old and I’m from the Netherlands 🇳🇱! I discovered MIKA in a very special way, bc I was actually a few months old. I used to cry every single minute of the day, but the only moment that I wasn’t crying, is when I heard MIKA. Ofcourse, I can’t really say I’m a fan since 2007, but I actually was a fan when I started talking a little and when I started walking. I used to ‘dance’ and ‘sing’ (well, I wasn’t really good 🤣). But this is a little bit my story and how I interacted for the very first time with MIKA. ☺️

Hi Gaia and welcome :welcomeani: yours is truly a very special story. And I must say, if your parents used to play Mika's music to calm you, they must have pretty good taste too :wink2:

• Thanks 1

On 1/30/2022 at 12:32 AM, Jappy2004 said:

back in 2007 when i was 3, one of my first memories was listening to Lollipop and Grace Kelly being played non stop on Uk radio and TV. I loved Lollipop but i eventually stopped listening to it and then only listened to grace kelly for years. One day in 2019 I was listening to Grace Kelly on youtube when i said to myself 'Wonder what other songs this guy sings" I clicked on Lollipop as it had a lot of views also.

Instantly all this nostalgia and care free happiness i lost a long time before came back and I didnt sleep for over 2 days after I rediscovered Mika. Ever since then i've been an absolutely huge fan and listening to Mikas songs has helped me with my anxiety and panic attacks.

Hi Jess and welcome to the MFC :) it seems like you already had good music taste at the age of 3 :wink2: I'm glad Mika's music has helped you with your anxiety and panic attacks. He's a mood booster to be sure, helps me too:wub2:Have fun here!

Hi Jess,

Welcome and have fun here. :yay:

Hello Jess and welcome to the MFC :welcomeani:Agree, Mika's songs are like medicine. Hope you enjoy this place :wink2: