PREVENDITA/PRESALE! The Magic Piano Tour in Italy Coming Autumn 2022!

dcdeb

2 hours ago, BigChiara96 said:

I hope to be able to get tickets for both dates in Bari. 🤞

Don't worry. There will be enough tickets on Monday.

Just try to get the best place in a small venue.

For the moment we don't know if in arenas there will be only seated places or general admission. Or both.

Edited by Anna Ko Kolkowska
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1

I'd really love to go to Verona! I was supposed to go two years ago, so this is the chance to see Mika at the Arena, but I'm also so happy about the idea of intimate concerts in theatres, it is an experience I do not want to miss.

It's so frustrating we can't know the dates yet...

Well, it's only a matter of time now :cloud:

• Like 3

11 minutes ago, Chris_14 said:

I'd really love to go to Verona! I was supposed to go two years ago, so this is the chance to see Mika at the Arena, but I'm also so happy about the idea of intimate concerts in theatres, it is an experience I do not want to miss.

It's so frustrating we can't know the dates yet...

Well, it's only a matter of time now :cloud:

Yes we'll know soon. :yes:

Your profile picture is adorable:lustslow:

• Like 1

As I am checking on TicketOne.it and TicketMaster.it

I am not sure if for the pre-sale it will work as well but there will be an option to choose both concerts in one city at the same time. Good to know in advance. No need to loose precious time on booking two tickets separately :wink2:

image.thumb.png.97cf91103f77c2698172e1badd69f0aa.png

Edited by Anna Ko Kolkowska
  • Like 4
  • Thanks 3

2 hours ago, manufia said:

Hi , how will be possible to buy ticket in pre-sale?

11 hours ago, Hero said:

Tickets go on sale via the fan club pre-sale next Monday 7th February at 11am (Italian time). 

12 hours ago, up-criludidi said:

IL LINK PER LA PREVENDITA, VERRA PUBBLICATO QUI LUNEDI MATTINA STESSO

• Like 3

On 2/3/2022 at 1:30 PM, heyaury said:

does anyone know how we are going to take precedence over buying tickets on this tour? they send us an email?

1 hour ago, Anna Ko Kolkowska said:

At what time more or less.... ?

5 minutes ago, manufia said:

At what time more or less.... ?

The pre-sale starts at 11.00 a.m. on Monday, at what time exactly on Monday we will get the link, we don't know yet.

• Like 2

27 minutes ago, Anna Ko Kolkowska said:

Before 11am

Not so sure about that... it might be exactly 11am, or a few minutes later, or the link doesn't work and we'll only get the correct one an hour later... it all has happened, so I'd advise everyone to keep checking and not panic if things don't go exactly as planned. :teehee: 

• Like 6

2 minutes ago, mellody said:

Not so sure about that... it might be exactly 11am, or a few minutes later, or the link doesn't work and we'll only get the correct one an hour later... it all has happened, so I'd advise everyone to keep checking and not panic if things don't go exactly as planned. :teehee: 

I am so excited! Thank you for all the work you guys put into giving fans the best experience :mikalove:

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Prisca said:

The pre-sale starts at 11.00 a.m. on Monday, at what time exactly on Monday we will get the link, we don't know yet.

Yes, this is right.

The pre-sale is *supposed* to start at 11 a.m. Italian time, but it sometimes happens that things don't go as planned.

I'll post as soon as I am able to.

In the meantime, the only other news I have about this is that the Verona dates will be announced separately and there will be a separate sale for them - they will not be part of tomorrow's pre-sale.

Stay tuned!

-------------------------------------

Sì, questo è giusto. La prevendita *dovrebbe* iniziare alle 11:00 ora italiana, ma a volte capita che le cose non vadano come previsto.

Pubblicherò appena posso.

Nel frattempo, l'unica altra notizia che ho a riguardo è che le date di Verona saranno annunciate separatamente e ci sarà una vendita separata per loro: non faranno parte della prevendita di domani.

Rimani sintonizzato!

:excite:

• Like 10
  • Thanks 9

1 hour ago, Anilado said:

Hello everyone, 

probably I was already said, but do you know to which Italian sailing site the link will point 

ticketMaster

or 

TicketOne

Thanks a lot and have a lovely rest of the weekend 

I believe it's going to be TicketOne, Ani. But I won't know for sure until I have the link. :dunno:

2 hours ago, dcdeb said:

Yes, this is right.

The pre-sale is *supposed* to start at 11 a.m. Italian time, but it sometimes happens that things don't go as planned.

I'll post as soon as I am able to.

In the meantime, the only other news I have about this is that the Verona dates will be announced separately and there will be a separate sale for them - they will not be part of tomorrow's pre-sale.

Stay tuned!

-------------------------------------

Sì, questo è giusto. La prevendita *dovrebbe* iniziare alle 11:00 ora italiana, ma a volte capita che le cose non vadano come previsto.

Pubblicherò appena posso.

Nel frattempo, l'unica altra notizia che ho a riguardo è che le date di Verona saranno annunciate separatamente e ci sarà una vendita separata per loro: non faranno parte della prevendita di domani.

Rimani sintonizzato!

:excite:

Do you know if there will be a separate presale for fans too for Verona? In any case I’ll check Ticketone tomorrow even if we don’t know the date yet… I’m anxious to buy my tickets!😄

Edited by Chiara loves Mika

1 minute ago, Chiara loves Mika said:

Do you know if there will be a separate presale for fans too for Verona? In any case I’ll check Ticketone tomorrow even if we don’t know the date yet… I’m anxious to buy my tickets!😄

I'm assuming that there will be a separate fan presale, but nothing is for sure at this point. :dunno_grin:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, mellody said:

The voice of experience!

Yes, it's true that things don't always go as planned, so don't panic and keep checking back here for info!

• Like 5