CANCELLED - 2022 - MIKA @ Auditorium Parco della Musica in Rome, 3 October

dcdeb

2022-MIKA_MagicPiano_Instagram_Post.jpg

MIKA will bring his Magic Piano tour to Rome for two nights in October!

The first night will be 3 October, 2022, at the Auditorium Parco della Musica.

Tickets are on sale now HERE!

Remember to RSVP on the calendar if you're planning to attend this concert!

• Like 1

• 2 months later...
1 hour ago, carafon said:

I saw that there is a Novotel next to the big venue 

Do you plan to make a MFC headquarter there as you did in Paris ?

I haven't even looked at hotels for this trip yet -- I have to figure out London first! Would you believe that July 3 is just 74 days away??!!! :eek:

I mean, I have the gig ticket and the hotel booked, but no flight yet... and we need to start talking about the party or dinner cruise or whatever we're going to do!

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, vanessa-love-mika said:

My days off have been approved this afternoon so I will be at the 2 shows in Rome! I'm booking my flight this weekend and will start looking for hotels in the area :) 

It will be my first time in Italy and I'm super excited to visit and see these Mika shows :wub2:

Are you fliying from Luxembourg ?

I would check out Ticketmaster as well for seats at Mika's Palazzetto dello Sport gig in Rome. If I interpret the floor plan correctly, some of Ticketmaster 's seats are more central than others offered by Ticketone.

9 hours ago, vanessa-love-mika said:

I still need to see the different flights available but ideally, yes! Are you flying from Luxembourg?

I've checked several options , but as there is a direct flight from Luxembourg I think it'd be the most convenient .

(Tbh , I'm afraid we may have some strikes on French transportations this fall......)

• Like 1

1 hour ago, carafon said:

I've checked several options , but as there is a direct flight from Luxembourg I think it'd be the most convenient .

(Tbh , I'm afraid we may have some strikes on French transportations this fall......)

If there are direct flights available, that's even better! Would you mind if I DM you for more infos? :) 

46 minutes ago, vanessa-love-mika said:

If there are direct flights available, that's even better! Would you mind if I DM you for more infos? :) 

No problem 

• Thanks 1

• 3 months later...

Well, I did it. Booked my flight for Rome today, arriving on 2 October and staying until 6 October.

It feels good to be able to say, "I'll be seeing Mika again in two months!" 62 days! :excite:

• Like 10

31 minutes ago, dcdeb said:

Well, I did it. Booked my flight for Rome today, arriving on 2 October and staying until 6 October.

It feels good to be able to say, "I'll be seeing Mika again in two months!" 62 days! :excite:

Ahhhh!! That’s so great!!! You booked! 

I unfortunately will miss you, I won’t be able to go to Rome… :emot-sad:

• Sad 2

I still need to book my flight and hotel but I am coming to Rome too! My brother and I have our tickets for the two nights show and -fingers crossed until then- I'll be able to witness my first ever Italian Mika show 🤞 

• Like 2

On 8/2/2022 at 4:48 PM, holdingyourdrink said:

Ahhhh!! That’s so great!!! You booked! 

I unfortunately will miss you, I won’t be able to go to Rome… :emot-sad:

Aww, I'm so sorry. :(

On 8/2/2022 at 5:21 PM, Florine said:

I still need to book my flight and hotel but I am coming to Rome too! My brother and I have our tickets for the two nights show and -fingers crossed until then- I'll be able to witness my first ever Italian Mika show 🤞 

:clap:

• Like 1

I already booked my flight, I'm arriving on Friday (30th) and leaving on Wednesday (5th). It's my first time in Rome so I want to enjoy the city as well. I just haven't booked my accommodation yet, I'd prefer to stay somewhere with other Mfc members (or at least nearby, in the same street/area) so I can join someone after the gig and travel with them. Where do you stay, any tips? :original:

• Like 2

11 hours ago, giraffeandy said:

I already booked my flight, I'm arriving on Friday (30th) and leaving on Wednesday (5th). It's my first time in Rome so I want to enjoy the city as well. I just haven't booked my accommodation yet, I'd prefer to stay somewhere with other Mfc members (or at least nearby, in the same street/area) so I can join someone after the gig and travel with them. Where do you stay, any tips? :original:

8 hours ago, Zita said:

Hi All,

I did not book yet either, if you have proposals would be happy to hear.

this will be my next Mika gig. I cant waiiiiit!!!💓💓💓

I haven't booked accommodations yet either and am listening, too...

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, Anna Ko Kolkowska said:

For the moment I have a reservation in Hotel Nord Nuova Roma. It's close to the train station, metro and any places to visit.

My reservation is also near the central station, at a hostel, so far. I know Saskia has booked 2 different places (apartments I think) close to the 2 different venues, as they're on opposite ends of the city... but I don't think I want to change hotels in between. From what I remember, there's night buses in Rome (are there still, does anyone know?), so with that it should be possible to get back to the central station at night.

Besides, Mika doesn't usually come out to meet fans after Italian gigs, so probably it won't be that long anyway. :dunno_grin:

I'll be staying from the 2nd to the 5th.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

It's the area near the central station recommendable? I'm just asking because in most cities, the area of the central station is full of homeless people etc. and generally a bit unplesant, especially in the evening. I'm also looking for something nearby because the transfer from the airport ends there I think (and I was also thinking about a trip to Anzio on Sunday by train) but I thought it's maybe better to stay away from the station itself... 

So I finally booked a room, it's in the district San Giovanni, not too far away from the station and quite close to the Colosseo. If anyone is staying nearby, let me know! :original: 

• Like 2

From what I've read online, the area around the train station (Termini) is a popular spot for pickpockets and scams, simply because its a busy area with a lot of tourists. But it is central and a main hub for getting around, so is useful. Be wary of anyone approaching or distracting you, keep valuables hidden, split up card/cash to carry in more than one place, and it should be fine. Like many big cities these days, just need to be careful. 

• Like 2