2022 - Mika @Arena di Verona, Italy, 19 September

Mikasister

https://www.instagram.com/p/CZ1VKOhMA9l/

mikainstagram

Ciao a tutti! Posso finalmente annunciare le date dell’anteprima del mio tour italiano The Magic Piano! Suonerò a Verona Domenica 18 settembre al teatro Filarmonico e lunedì 19 settembre all’Arena! I biglietti saranno in vendita per il fan club lunedì e da martedì per tutti! E’ da tantissimo tempo che desidero esibirmi nella storica arena e direi che è il luogo perfetto per iniziare il tour. Non vedo l’ora di rivedervi tutti per questi due show molto speciali! Link in bio

Voglio anche spendere alcune parole per le grafiche realizzate dal Mika Studio per questo tour italiano. Volevo che avessero un feeling cinematografico e teatrale allo stesso tempo. L’idea è che qualcosa di spettacolare possa apparire dal nulla: solo un piano e una melodia. Spero che l’idea di un doppio spettacolo in ogni città ( un one-man show acustico e un concerto spettacolare nelle arene) possa crescere e un giorno viaggiare dappertutto! ❤️

Hello everyone! I can finally announce the dates for the opening shows of The Magic Piano tour in Italy! I’ll be playing on Sunday 18th September at the Teatro Filarmonico and Monday 19th September at the Verona Arena and tickets will go on sale for the fan club on Monday and on general sale from Tuesday! I have wanted to play these historic venues for so long and it seems like the perfect place to begin the tour. I can’t wait to see you all again for these two very special shows! Link in bio

I wanted to write a message as well about the artwork Mika Studio designed for the Italian tour. I wanted it to feel theatrical and cinematic at the same time. The idea that something epic and spectacular can come from nowhere: just a piano and a melody. I hope this concept of the dual shows in each city (one man acoustic and arena spectacular) can grow and travel everywhere eventually! ❤️

273652735_900144983985098_2856016071721652268_n.jpg

• Like 1

https://www.instagram.com/p/CZ1fvFYKqec/

arenaliveofficial

MIKA - THE MAGIC PIANO TOUR
SVELATA LA DATA DELLA GRANDE ANTEPRIMA ALL’ARENA DI VERONA

19 SETTEMBRE 2022

A pochi giorni dall’annuncio dell’arrivo in Italia del tour THE MAGIC PIANO, la nuovissima avventura live nei teatri e nelle arene in partenza a settembre 2022, MIKA svela oggi la data della grande anteprima: lunedì 19 settembre all’Arena di Verona, il tempio italiano della musica nel mondo.

MIKA - THE MAGIC PIANO, prodotto e organizzato da Mika stesso con Friends & Partners, è molto più di uno show. Un coloratissimo gioiello bifronte, con due spettacoli per ogni città, in dimensioni diverse e ugualmente sensazionali: una nei teatri, una nelle arene, per un’iconica formula creata esclusivamente per l’Italia. La connessione tra artista e pubblico, l’energia e l’intensità delle performance non mancheranno nel set teatrale così come nelle arene, ma le vibes saranno diverse e sempre nuove.
A Verona le due tappe saranno appunto il 19 settembre all’Arena e il 18 settembre al Teatro Filarmonico.

Nello spettacolo a teatro, pensato appositamente per questo tour, la scena sarà essenziale, la dimensione contenuta, con più dialoghi e arrangiamenti acustici. Lo show in Arena richiama quello che MIKA porterà in giro per il mondo (tra le altre date, Montreal -Bell Centre Arena- il 9 aprile e Coachella il 15 e 22 aprile) ma arricchito e integrato per l’occasione, con la presenza di un palco satellite che lo avvicinerà al pubblico e gli darà modo di riservare ai fan sorprese spettacolari.

I biglietti per le date di Verona saranno in vendita dalle ore 12:00 di martedì 15 febbraio su Ticketone e Ticketmaster.

#mika #MikaTheMagicPiano #mikamagicpiano #arenadiverona #verona #arenalive #arena #livemusic

273662957_680120629825704_6518107742507582869_n.webp.jpg

• Like 1

• 6 months later...

https://www.instagram.com/p/Ch7uvYgMqHa/

mikainstagram

Nonostante il tour sia stato posticipato, sono felice di confermare che il mio show all’Arena di Verona il 19 Settembre si farà. Il modo migliore per celebrare la fine dell’estate con i miei fan! Non vedo l’ora di vedervi tutti là. Mx

Despite the main tour postponement, I am happy to confirm my show at the Arena di Verona on September 19th will take place. The best way to celebrate the end of summer with my fans! I can’t wait to see you there. M x

302182789_464244095619645_1044594852771211978_n.jpg

• Like 2

An Italian fan contacted me on Instagram about a fanaction with papers, seems they want to do something similar to the heart in Carcassonne, with red and white A4 sheets. They lost some helpers due to the cancellations, would some of you be interested in helping, with the distribution and maybe also with adding a few € to the paper costs? I think it'd be a nice gesture to do this fanaction, to show some love and feel some more love again despite the disappointment (at least that's my motivation). @Prisca @holdingyourdrink @Anna Ko Kolkowska @Beatrixxx_always @pascale_geneva and anyone else who feels motivated? We'd just have to enter when the doors open, to get it all done in time.

Edit: Ofc we also want to make sure we can take the papers inside without a chaos like it was in Bercy 2019. 

• Like 9

6 hours ago, mellody said:

An Italian fan contacted me on Instagram about a fanaction with papers, seems they want to do something similar to the heart in Carcassonne, with red and white A4 sheets. They lost some helpers due to the cancellations, would some of you be interested in helping, with the distribution and maybe also with adding a few € to the paper costs? I think it'd be a nice gesture to do this fanaction, to show some love and feel some more love again despite the disappointment (at least that's my motivation). @Prisca @holdingyourdrink @Anna Ko Kolkowska @Beatrixxx_always @pascale_geneva and anyone else who feels motivated? We'd just have to enter when the doors open, to get it all done in time.

Edit: Ofc we also want to make sure we can take the papers inside without a chaos like it was in Bercy 2019. 

I’m in! Just tell me what to do!

• Like 4

8 hours ago, mellody said:

She also contacted me. I'm in! :hi5:

• Like 4

11 hours ago, mellody said:

Of course I am in!!!!!!

Do you think it's about a small sector to make this paper distribution? The arena is huge.

Edit: OMG, I can't believe that the idea can make me so emotional

Cry Reaction GIF by MOODMAN

Edited by Anna Ko Kolkowska
  • Like 4

11 hours ago, mellody said:

Hi Karin, I agree with making a fan action and will help you if I can. This show will have to be unique in Mika's memory

But I will come with my parents so I don't know my actual arrival time. My dad is always late😅 They were supposed to come to the Theatre and were very sad about the cancellation (especially my mom) so I bought 2 more tickets for Arena di Verona✌

• Like 3

12 hours ago, mellody said:

Sure I can help with the distribution and pay something for the papers.

• Like 4

12 hours ago, mellody said:

An Italian fan contacted me on Instagram about a fanaction with papers, seems they want to do something similar to the heart in Carcassonne, with red and white A4 sheets.

Would this work if people will run in front of the stage? 

3 minutes ago, krysady said:

Would this work if people will run in front of the stage? 

Good question! In Carcassonne, those who were not in the Carre d'or could not go to the front. Here it is different. Maybe it should be done in the back, where people are not so interested in go to the front? smilie_denk_14.gif

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, Prisca said:

Good question! In Carcassonne, those who were not in the Carre d'or could not go to the front. Here it is different. Maybe it should be done in the back, where people are not so interested in go to the front? smilie_denk_14.gif

Or instead of the heart we can prepare just simple white paper sheets saying "Mika, we are with you". Or "I stand for Mika". Or something like this. 

• Like 3

6 minutes ago, Anna Ko Kolkowska said:

Or instead of the heart we can prepare just simple white paper sheets saying "Mika, we are with you". Or "I stand for Mika". Or something like this. 

I was thinking about something like that too . It's less complicated

Maybe just "we love you" or just printed heart instead of "love"  ? 

Or "thank you" in different languages as it is the last gig of the tour ?

Edited by carafon
  • Like 3

8 minutes ago, carafon said:

I was thinking about something like that too . It's less complicated

Maybe just "we love you" rr maybe just printed heart instead of "love"  ? 

And maybe on half size sheets ?

I was watching some pictures and videos from the venue, the stage looks soooo far from the audience! I don't know if he'd be able to see any message from so far. Maybe we should think of something else...

Hi everyone, l'm the girl who's organizing everything! Arena inside is very big but also seems small when it's full of people, I'll post
some photo of ours ideas so you can try to imagine it (either the flag or the heart, it depends on what sheets of paper we are able
to find), l'll also post the fanaction that inspired us that was made for a concert into Arena!

The FA will be not so difficult if there will be everyone's collaboration! I trust in this for the success!
You can contact me on Instagram of Facebook (Serena Miglio)

image.png

WhatsApp Image 2022-09-03 at 12.25.46.jpeg

modà-arena-di-verona.jpg

• Like 9

13 minutes ago, Serenamiglio_ said:

Hi everyone, l'm the girl who's organizing everything! Arena inside is very big but also seems small when it's full of people, I'll post
some photo of ours ideas so you can try to imagine it (either the flag or the heart, it depends on what sheets of paper we are able
to find), l'll also post the fanaction that inspired us that was made for a concert into Arena!

The FA will be not so difficult if there will be everyone's collaboration! I trust in this for the success!
You can contact me on Instagram of Facebook (Serena Miglio)

image.png

WhatsApp Image 2022-09-03 at 12.25.46.jpeg

modà-arena-di-verona.jpg

Looks great. 

Anyway. I am ready to help 👍

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, Serenamiglio_ said:

The FA will be not so difficult if there will be everyone's collaboration!

Hi, Serena! It looks great in photos, but would work only if people won't run in front of the stage and keep their places. Otherwise everything will be ruined. I don't know if the security would allow people to leave their chairs, but there's no guarantee it won't happen, I suppose...

• Like 1