2022 - Mika @Arena di Verona, Italy, 19 September

Mikasister

39 minutes ago, Carolinechedo said:

je participe également pour les fleurs :) merci !

Merci 😊 très gentil. Nous avons déjà le budget pour les fleurs et un autre petit cadeau pour Mika. Les fleurs seront envoyées au nom du Mika Fan Club, nous vous donnerons les détails très bientôt.

• Like 2

Brief update about flowers ⚘ for Mika:

Firstly, we want to thank all of you for your generosity and participation🥰

Together with Karin and Deb, we opted for a beautiful and colourful big flowers basket instead of a bouquet, because it's easier to transport if Mika wants to take it with him somewhere else. Not from the catalogue but customized. 

Basket +delivery cost+ card with message in the name of MIKA FAN CLUB will have a budget around 100/120€. But I will have the final price tomorrow. 

With money left from your payments, we're thinking to do a second gift to Mika, further details will be given tomorrow 

Thanks again🌺

• Like 10
  • Thanks 4

28 minutes ago, Chiara 83 said:

Together with Karin and Deb, we opted for a beautiful and colourful big flowers basket instead of a bouquet, because it's easier to transport if Mika wants to take it with him somewhere else. Not from the catalogue but customized. 

Basket +delivery cost+ card with message in the name of MIKA FAN CLUB will have a budget around 100/120€. But I will have the final price tomorrow. 

With money left from your payments, we're thinking to do a second gift to Mika, further details will be given tomorrow 

Thanks again🌺

@Chiara 83 Thanks a lot for organizing the FLOWERS project !

I feel so happy to be one of contributors, could you please share the photo / video if you have a time to do ?

Thank you. :pinkbow:

• Like 4

1 hour ago, Chiara 83 said:

Thanks again🌺

Loved the flower basket above all the other options on the website, I’m so happy you picked that one! It’s different and still equally beautiful ❤️

• Like 3

8 hours ago, Kumazzz said:

@Chiara 83 Thanks a lot for organizing the FLOWERS project !

I feel so happy to be one of contributors, could you please share the photo / video if you have a time to do ?

Thank you. :pinkbow:

You're welcome 🥰it was a pleasure.

As I said, the flowers basket will be customized. I have no picture. I think they are going to arrange it on the delivery day. I could ask the shop to send me a photo once it's ready but I don't know if they will do this 🤔😅

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, Chiara 83 said:

You're welcome 🥰it was a pleasure.

As I said, the flowers basket will be customized. I have no picture. I think they are going to arrange it on the delivery day. I could ask the shop to send me a photo once it's ready but I don't know if they will do this 🤔😅

Let's hope Mika will send one. :lol:

Another question about the restaurant @Gabry74 @Prisca ... are the 35€ for 1/3 of a big pizza for 3 or for a whole big pizza? Just wondering, so we don't end up with 3 times as much food as we can eat, lol! 😅

• Like 3

1 hour ago, mellody said:

Let's hope Mika will send one. :lol:

Another question about the restaurant @Gabry74 @Prisca ... are the 35€ for 1/3 of a big pizza for 3 or for a whole big pizza? Just wondering, so we don't end up with 3 times as much food as we can eat, lol! 😅

The 35 euros are for 1/3 big pizza. :original:

Edited by Prisca
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

17 hours ago, Chiara 83 said:

Thanks again🌺

Thanks! How much is it per person and what is the PayPal address to send the payment to? Thanks 🙏 

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, pascale_geneva said:

Thanks! How much is it per person and what is the PayPal address to send the payment to? Thanks 🙏 

We have already reached a huge budget thanks🌺I have already payed the florist.

And there is still some money left, so we are thinking to do another little present to Mika. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Ok, so from the leftover money from the flowers we're planning to give Mika a customized gingerbread heart, a bit like the one we got him in 2012 for the TOOL release. I ordered it, will pick it up it tonight & see how much of the text they were able to fit on it. :lol: Will let you know & post a picture when Mika received it (don't want him to see it earlier, in case he lurks here :teehee:).

• Like 6
  • Thanks 3

1 hour ago, mellody said:

Ok, so from the leftover money from the flowers we're planning to give Mika a customized gingerbread heart, a bit like the one we got him in 2012 for the TOOL release. I ordered it, will pick it up it tonight & see how much of the text they were able to fit on it. :lol: Will let you know & post a picture when Mika received it (don't want him to see it earlier, in case he lurks here :teehee:).

Thanks Karin😍I love the idea of Gingerbread! You will let me know how much this costs, on my Paypal there are still 35€ left from fans' payment 👍I will send you the money. 

• Like 2

On 9/16/2022 at 2:24 PM, Gabry74 said:

Hi! The list is finally complete. It was difficult to organize in a few days for 50 people. But we did. Thanks to all and... See you in Verona!! :cheer:

1. Artuso Grazia pizza

2. Gabriella Bodrito pizza

3. Ganzerla Manuela pizza

4. Beatrice Di Lauro pizza

5. Elisa Zaccherini pizza

6. Teresa Moro pizza

7. Sabina Tassani pizza

8. Laura Bianchi primo

9. Milena Emila (Rossa) pizza

10. Elisabetta Cordari pizza

11. Emilia Carnevale pizza

12. Maria Teresa Ferrè pizza

13. Marijana Tumbin + 1 primo

14. Angela Zagami + 1 pizza

15. Lydia Coia + 3 primi

16. Camilla (Serendipity) primo

17. Michelle (Holdingyourdrink) antipasto

18. Karin pizza                        

19. Prisca primo                

20. Fanny pizza

21. Michelle Blondet primo

22. Nina primo

23. Annik primo

24. Chiara Canzini primo

25. Suzanne pizza

26. Gabriellina pasta in bianco

27. Caroline primo

28. Anna pizza

29. Elena Mastro  primo

30. Grazia Simone  primo

31. Michela Barchiesi  primo

32. Lorenza Marega  pizza

33. Pascale primo

34. Lunari pizza

35. Romy pizza

36. Silvia primo

37. Sara primo

38. Emily primo

39. Camille pizza

40. Leïla pizza

41. Cynthia pizza

42. Mara pizza

43. Krysady pizza

44. Francesca pizza 

45. Gary primo

46. Joelle pizza                 

47. Ani pizza

Totale 52

When? Meeting point Sunday 18.09.2022, 9.00 p.m.

Where? Le Cantine de l'Arena
Piazzetta Scalette Rubiani, 1, 37121 Verona VR
045 803 2849 https://g.co/kgs/a37cFZ

See you there! :cheer:

:group_hug:

• Like 5
  • Thanks 2

5 minutes ago, Prisca said:

When? Meeting point Sunday 18.09.2022, 9.00 p.m.

Where? Le Cantine de l'Arena
Piazzetta Scalette Rubiani, 1, 37121 Verona VR
045 803 2849 https://g.co/kgs/a37cFZ

See you there! :cheer:

:group_hug:

Thank you so much for reminding us. :hug: I can’t wait to see all of you and celebrate all together! :yay: See you tomorrow!! :cheer:

• Like 7

14 hours ago, Chiara 83 said:

Thanks Karin😍I love the idea of Gingerbread! You will let me know how much this costs, on my Paypal there are still 35€ left from fans' payment 👍I will send you the money. 

Hi, just read almost all the comments! I missed everything : the restaurant’s reservation, the flowers and gift’s donations.

is it still possible to add me on the list for the restaurant? And how can I contribute and send  money?

Sorry for being late 😐

• Like 1

41 minutes ago, ISAJF414 said:

Hi, just read almost all the comments! I missed everything : the restaurant’s reservation, the flowers and gift’s donations.

is it still possible to add me on the list for the restaurant? And how can I contribute and send  money?

Sorry for being late 😐

Hello! I organized just the flowers. We reached a good budget very quickly so we were able to buy a huge flowers basket and a second little present for Mika. So I don't need money on my Paypal anymore 😅But the flowers will be sent in the name of MIKA FAN CLUB so everyone is included.

For the dinner you have to ask to Gabry/Prisca. I didn't organize that. 

Thanks!

• Like 1

41 minutes ago, Chiara 83 said:

Hello! I organized just the flowers. We reached a good budget very quickly so we were able to buy a huge flowers basket and a second little present for Mika. So I don't need money on my Paypal anymore 😅But the flowers will be sent in the name of MIKA FAN CLUB so everyone is included.

For the dinner you have to ask to Gabry/Prisca. I didn't organize that. 

Thanks!

Many thanks for your answer and for having organized the flowers basket and the other present (thanks also to @mellody 🙏🏻).

• Like 2

5 hours ago, ISAJF414 said:

Sorry for being late 😐

I'm very sorry, I'm afraid it's too late now to add you to the list for the restaurant. :emot-sad:

Webcam outside the arena:

https://www.skylinewebcams.com/en/webcam/italia/veneto/verona/arena-di-verona.html

Piazza Bra next to arena:

https://www.skylinewebcams.com/en/webcam/italia/veneto/verona/verona.html

View of Liston from Piazza Bra, popular street next to the arena:

https://www.skylinewebcams.com/en/webcam/italia/veneto/verona/liston.html

Wave if you're there! :lol3:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Thanks 1

Spero che domani possiate postare video e dirette per dare la possibilità a chi non può essere lì di partecipare a questi grande concerto sicuramente emozionante e spero anche di poter vedere la FA che avete organizzato.

Edited by Sara penny
  • Like 2