2022 - Mika @Arena di Verona, Italy, 19 September

Mikasister

31 minutes ago, carafon said:

If Serena doesn't have enough white paper for everyone ,  maybe you could fill the missing space with your hearts ?  ( I have to check , but I may have some left from 2019) 

But I think that Serena has enough white paper, she didn't say anything that she doesn't have enough white paper...

@Serenamiglio_ thank you for organising this amazing fan action idea! It's a great way to show the love and support, and reconnect everybody. Unfortunately I can't be in Verona :crybaby: but I'm with you all in spirit, and would be happy to help with the cost of materials. It's not much, but it's a small way to be involved. Let me know. ❤

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Prisca said:

But I think that Serena has enough white paper, she didn't say anything that she doesn't have enough white paper...

I know , but on the picture she shared there are "empty" spaces 

I thought that we could fill these with the smallest hearts

• Like 1

36 minutes ago, carafon said:

I know , but on the picture she shared there are "empty" spaces 

I thought that we could fill these with the smallest hearts

Yes, we can see empty spaces in the corners of the first rows. But it's just a photo from some other fan action.

But actually I am thinking that if the first rows will not be involved in the big heart FA we can distribute color paper hearts in the front part of the venue. Like this most of people (I think it can be 3/4 of the capacity) will take part of the big heart FA. And the small part in the front in the small hearts FA. Or we will do both in the same time.Like this we could avoid the confusion especially for those who are not used to FA.

@Serenamiglio_  do you know already how big the heart will be and how many rows in the front part of the venue will be excluded from your FA?

• Like 2

35 minutes ago, Anna Ko Kolkowska said:

Yes, we can see empty spaces in the corners of the first rows. But it's just a photo from some other fan action.

But actually I am thinking that if the first rows will not be involved in the big heart FA we can distribute color paper hearts in the front part of the venue. Like this most of people (I think it can be 3/4 of the capacity) will take part of the big heart FA. And the small part in the front in the small hearts FA. Or we will do both in the same time.Like this we could avoid the confusion especially for those who are not used to FA.

@Serenamiglio_  do you know already how big the heart will be and how many rows in the front part of the venue will be excluded from your FA?

Anna, calm down! :lol3: Give her chance to connect with volunteers and make decisions. We don't know yet if it's a big heart or the Italian flag that'll be shown. ❤ 🇮🇹 

2 hours ago, Hero said:

Waaait a minute. You don't drink! I see your plan, you want others hungover so your energy stands out more and you get his attention! 

Sneaky... :naughty: :wink2: 

Honey, you know me; I have energy for 10, I don’t need y’all hungover :lol3: If you are, it won’t be a collective effort and I will truly have my Duracell bunny moment thinking I need to compensate :facepalm:

• Haha 4

23 minutes ago, Anna Ko Kolkowska said:

Italian flag? Did I miss something?

In the first picture, the 3 central columns are green, white and red for the flag. It's not obvious, because of the colouring for the seating plan. 

On 9/3/2022 at 1:37 PM, Serenamiglio_ said:

Hi everyone, l'm the girl who's organizing everything! Arena inside is very big but also seems small when it's full of people, I'll post
some photo of ours ideas so you can try to imagine it (either the flag or the heart, it depends on what sheets of paper we are able
to find), l'll also post the fanaction that inspired us that was made for a concert into Arena!

The FA will be not so difficult if there will be everyone's collaboration! I trust in this for the success!
You can contact me on Instagram of Facebook (Serena Miglio)

image.png

WhatsApp Image 2022-09-03 at 12.25.46.jpeg

modà-arena-di-verona.jpg

• Like 2

On 9/3/2022 at 5:17 PM, Anna Ko Kolkowska said:

Serena,

do you know already when you want to make this FA? During which song I mean.

I counted the seats on the parter section. There is about 2350 places.

So I think we can prepare this amount of paper hearts without any problem. (In London in 2019 we had 2000)

Let's make this concert as special as we can.

Hi! Sorry for the late reply, we would like to do it after the first song, when he usually talks!

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Anna Ko Kolkowska said:

I think that no one row will be excluded! 

• Like 2

23 hours ago, mellody said:

It's nice of you to make a lot of suggestions what could make this fanaction better, but I think it's the Italians who should decide about it, it's their idea & initiative. And I think it's important Mika feels the love by his Italian fans in Verona, I'm just happy to help them with it but will leave the details up to them, unless they specifically ask for info.

Serena, maybe it'd make sense to start a group on IG to organize it & tell people the details, if you don't want to do it here?

Edit: As for the possible problem of people running to the front, maybe for that the Italian flag would be a better option than the heart, because the flag could be done anyway. But I agree with what Michelle said that Mika will respect the ancient venue and rather come closer to his fans by going into the crowd several times, than calling them closer towards him, if that's forbidden at the arena. I just hope we can stand up and don't need to stay seated.

As for the hearts, Anna, if you want to do that in addition - why not do something different and use a white sheet with red printed hearts, like the ones at Eurovision? Or even small flags if we can get them printed within the short time.

It’ll be fine to make a group on Instagram or if they want also on WhatsApp! Let me know what do you prefer ☺️ 

• Like 3

30 minutes ago, Serenamiglio_ said:

Hi! Sorry for the late reply, we would like to do it after the first song, when he usually talks!

If I remember correctly, he talked during the first song (Lollipop) in the summer but not between the first and the second. Of course, I'm not sure if he does the same in Verona.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Prisca said:

If I remember correctly, he talked during the first song (Lollipop) in the summer but not between the first and the second. Of course, I'm not sure if he does the same in Verona.

Yes, we don't know if he will change anything.

But anyway I think it's good to do it at the beginning  of the gig to send him our message.

So it's quite a good idea to do it after the first song. If no changes the next will be Origin of Love. Which matches with our message :thumb_yello:

• Like 3

Hi everyone,

I'm selling 1 extra ticket for the Arena di Verona (19th of September) => the only gig that will take place on the Magic Piano.

Selling the price I've paid (so including presale fees etc.) =>  PALCO Row 4 seat, 29. 
Contact me on my email adress (isajf414@gmail.com). 

I'll try to answer to your email asap. The ticket will go to : first in, first out.
Isa.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, ISAJF414 said:

Hi everyone,

I'm selling 1 extra ticket for the Arena di Verona (19th of September) => the only gig that will take place on the Magic Piano.

Selling the price I've paid (so including presale fees etc.) =>  PALCO Row 4 seat, 29. 
Contact me on my email adress (isajf414@gmail.com). 

I'll try to answer to your email asap. The ticket will go to : first in, first out.
Isa.

oh. it's two seats far from my place  :original:

Just to clarify, in case anyone is confused, the Verona gig on 19th September is NOT a Magic Piano gig. The Magic Piano tour is a whole  concept in and of itself, and is being rescheduled (:crossed::pray:). 

Instead, the gig at Verona will be an extension of the brilliant shows we've seen this summer, to bring the season to a close with a party. 🥳 

• Like 4

8 hours ago, Hero said:

Instead, the gig at Verona will be an extension of the brilliant shows we've seen this summer, to bring the season to a close with a party. 🥳 

Exactly, but even this summer the festival gigs were different from the Roundhouse one regarding the setlist, so it's possible this one to be a bit different as well :original:

• Like 3

I don't understand how Ticketone works. Today it shows unsold seats ( the light blue ones and the light grey Palco reale seats in front) that must have come from Ticketmaster because they weren't there yesterday. Why didn't they show them from Sept 1 so fans could have a complete view of what was available? 

Verona screenshot Sept 6.png

Edited by SusanT

1 hour ago, SusanT said:

Today it shows unsold seats ( the light blue ones and the light grey Palco reale seats in front) that must have come from Ticketmaster because they weren't there yesterday. Why didn't they show them from Sept 1 so fans could have a complete view of what was available? 

Is it possible to be seats that became available recently on Fansale? 

• Like 1