Eurovision 2022 - national entries

silver

On 2/20/2022 at 2:37 PM, silver said:

Norway

:lmfao:

This is what happens when you cross "What does the fox say" with the Minions. :facepalm: Catchy though. Best of the comedy entries. 🤣 

• Haha 2

Switzerland's representative was announced today: Marius Bear! :original:

I like him :yes:, I don't know how far he'll get with this ballad, but I really wish he'd finally get the recognition he deserves. :original:

And he sings my favourite cover of: I Wanna Dance With Somebody from Whitney Houston (and other artists that are not as famous as her :biggrin2:).

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Prisca said:

I like him :yes:, I don't know how far he'll get with this ballad, but I really wish he'd finally get the recognition he deserves. :original:

He's good. :yes: The song initially reminded me of Lonely (which I only know because Mika got Nika Paris to sing it on X Factor). 

• Like 1

Some of these entries are excellent I’ve been listening to all these singers from all different countries. I wish we could get Eurovision here in the USA.  Thank y’all for sharing the videos of all these wonderful singers from all over the world.

Edited by MaureenG
  • Like 1

6 hours ago, MaureenG said:

I wish we could get Eurovision here in the USA.  

Eurovision is broadcast on so many channels, I'm sure you'll find one you can watch. :wink2:

• Like 1

13 hours ago, Prisca said:

Oh that's lovely. I haven't heard of him before but that's a lovely song. Simple but compelling. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Prisca said:

Eurovision is broadcast on so many channels, I'm sure you'll find one you can watch

if I understood it right, you can also watch it live on their Youtube channel!

This way you won't hear television comments and translations in different languages, but the real audio from Turin, so Mika's, Laura's and Alessandro's voices :)

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

2 hours ago, virgi said:

This way you won't hear television comments and translations in different languages, but the real audio from Turin, so Mika's, Laura's and Alessandro's voices :)

In other words - the perfect experience. :cool:

• Like 2

2 hours ago, virgi said:

This is great, I don’t really need translation, I’m just going to gape at the screen anyway :biggrin2:

• Haha 2

3 hours ago, holdingyourdrink said:

This is great, I don’t really need translation, I’m just going to gape at the screen anyway :biggrin2:

Honestly, being able to watch it without being subjected to the commentators snide, bitchy "witticisms" is a massive improvement.  :yes:

• Like 2

10 hours ago, krysady said:

Romania entry - I'm ashamed by the choice, we had so many great songs in the competition :aah:

Well it's not awful, just not a winner

• Like 2