2022 - Mika @ Disneyland Paris Pride, 11 June

Mikasister

1 hour ago, Anna Ko Kolkowska said:

I am preparing my Rite of Spring outfits and I make crochet flowers to attach them to a t-shirt or a hoodie... or both...

image.thumb.png.9bba5a1afa39c37539ceec80cc86793e.png

Very nice!! My mother offered to crochet some flowers if she can find some fun thread :)

• Like 3

Update, my mother has ordered some yarn :)  And we got our restaurant reservation booked! We'll be having dinner at Agrabah's :) Sadly Chez Remy was already fully booked, as was Captain Jack's, so this one was next on the list.image.thumb.png.5e018775653a0589542b866ca5b769d0.png

• Like 3

For France, Spain and Germany there's a competition on Instagram to win tickets and hotel for Disneyland Pride (travel not included). I haven't checked if it's allowed to take part from other countries. It's in cooperation with Rhinoshield - I first thought that must be something for the nose. :lmfao: But they sell phone covers. :teehee: Seems it already ends today, so you have to be fast.

Stories by disneylandparispride, detailled info on the Rhinoshield IG sites.

Screenshot_20220505-095826_Instagram.jpg

Screenshot_20220505-095831_Instagram.jpg

Screenshot_20220505-095824_Instagram.jpg

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, mellody said:

For France, Spain and Germany there's a competition on Instagram to win tickets and hotel for Disneyland Pride (travel not included). I haven't checked if it's allowed to take part from other countries. It's in cooperation with Rhinoshield - I first thought that must be something for the nose. :lmfao: But they sell phone covers. :teehee: Seems it already ends today, so you have to be fast.

Stories by disneylandparispride, detailled info on the Rhinoshield IG sites.

Lol yes phone covers because they sell a 30th anniversary Disneyland phone case from the brand Rhinoshield 😆 

• Like 3

Hello everyone ! We have planned a fan action with flowers for Eurodisney. If you want to join us, you are of course welcome. let me know and i'll explain how to do it

20220506_160135.jpg

• Like 5

26 minutes ago, miknikel said:
Hello everyone ! We have planned a fan action with flowers for Eurodisney. If you want to join us, you are of course welcome. let me know and i'll explain how to do it

20220506_160135.jpg

@miknikel means - if you would like to make flowers with her - she can explain you. Or she can make them for you if you order them. So please contact Nicole in any case :thumb_yello: Flowers are for free!

Edited by Anna Ko Kolkowska
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1

16 minutes ago, miknikel said:

20220506_160135.jpg

They are beautiful :wub2:

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, Anna Ko Kolkowska said:

@miknikel means - if you would like to make flowers with her - she can explain you. Or she can make them for you if you order them. So please contact Nicole in any case :thumb_yello: Flowers are for free!

Yes Anna. I can explain, give a tuto or simply put some aside for those who can't make themselves

• Like 3

• 2 weeks later...
On 5/6/2022 at 5:46 PM, miknikel said:

If you can't make flower yourself for Eurodisney, we can make it for you

20220502_151146.jpg

I would really love it if you could make one for me. :fangurl:

I can pay for it.

• Like 1

On 5/6/2022 at 7:56 PM, Maaikie... said:

Oh I’d love to know how to make them! 😄

Here is a short tutorial how to make a rose.

@miknikel  used it.

Just one thing: do use paper straws - not  bamboo sticks. As dangerous in the crowd they can be confiscated by security.

Edited by Anna Ko Kolkowska

19 hours ago, Anna Ko Kolkowska said:

Here is a short tutorial how to make a rose.

@miknikel  used it.

Just one thing: do use paper straws - not  bamboo sticks. As dangerous in the crowd they can be confiscated by security.

Aw thats super cute ❤️ guess I’ll be ordering milkshakes for those straws lol. 

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, HappyEnding2131 said:

This is going to be my first time ever seeing Mika. I'm so excited! My sister and I are going together. Anyone got any tips or advice?

Wear comfortable shoes.

Seriously, what do you need advice about?

• Like 2