2022 - Mika @ Disneyland Paris Pride, 11 June

Mikasister

https://www.instagram.com/p/Cd8P_7JAKQg/

fnac_spectacles

🎁🎁 CONCOURS EXCLUSIF 🎁🎁

Tente de remporter 2 places pour la @disneylandparispride le 11 juin à Disneyland Paris mais aussi… une rencontre avec @mikainstagram ! 🎉🎉

Pour participer, c’est très simple :

▪ Like ce post et partage-le en story
▪ Tag la personne avec qui tu aimerais y aller en commentaire
▪ Follow notre compte @fnac_spectacles + @disneylandparispride

Tirage au sort le 1er juin. Bonne chance ! 🏳‍🌈

#concours #jeuconcours #giveaway #disneylandparis #pride #mika #meetandgreet

descarga.jpg

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On 4/4/2022 at 9:50 PM, Maaikie... said:

As Spring has started, it won’t be long until Summer is here!

my sister will come along with me to the park ánd the concert! Atm I’m also trying to convince my best friend to come too. Which I did by telling her all about the plans. And we made an estimated price for the journey, accompanied by a bunch of rainbows 🌈 

i also did some research on the actual event, as I just jumped at the tickets without thinking :lol3:

So, you’re allowed to stay at the Disney studios from 8pm til 2am. The studios park closes at 7pm, so they’ll prepare within that time I guess?

There will first be a parade with a bunch of people dancing (no actual dancers but I guess people that got invited?), some Disney characters and the artists that will perform. And the artists… will sit in a parade car!!  So we’ll see Mika in a parade car as well!:naughty: Can’t wait to see that lol. Then after that, I think the performances will start? I’m guessing Mika will perform last as he’s bigger than the other two in music world and France. And some of the rides stay open too! How fun!🤩 Here are two videos I found, one with the parade, the other a nice compilation. In 2019 the big artist was Boy George!

140FADDE-891F-426A-8D6C-456CDD0DC5A9.png

Thank you for posting your research- that is very helpful 😀.

On 4/27/2022 at 1:18 PM, crazyaboutmika said:

Just thinking if I can't go to London (due to the delay for a passport) maybe I'll go to Paris instead...it's on a week end so it would be doable...

Oh Anne! Are you going? 

We are also victims of the passport problem. We were bringing our girls but unfortunately two of the passports haven’t arrived. So it looks as though it will just be Abby and I. 🙃😞

13 hours ago, kath said:

Thank you for posting your research- that is very helpful 😀.

Oh Anne! Are you going? 

We are also victims of the passport problem. We were bringing our girls but unfortunately two of the passports haven’t arrived. So it looks as though it will just be Abby and I. 🙃😞

I'm stlll waiting to hear from mine...it normally take six weeks at best :pray:

I don't think I'll go to Disneyland though...it is very tempting but I already have several ticks I'm not sure I'll be able to use...I try to play each time there's a game online though...

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Tzilazta said:

Hi,

I'm an American living in Paris this year doing my masters degree. I've wanted to see Mika live for years, but he so rarely comes to the states. I really want to go to the pride show, but am waffling because the ticket is pretty high. Does anyone know if he is doing a full set? Or is he only doing a short set as a part of the overall lineup? 

Thanks! 

Hi! I've moved your post here where we talk about this event, maybe someone could help you with an answer :wink2:

• Like 2

https://www.instagram.com/p/CeYHcu4Kns0/

Et si vous rencontriez Mika dans un lieu magique ?
RIFFX by @creditmutuel vous propose de vivre un moment magique en compagnie de @mikainstagram le 11 juin à @disneylandparis 🏰 Un cadeau exceptionnel 💕

Tentez de gagner une rencontre avec l’artiste international à l'occasion de la sortie de son nouveau titre Yo Yo 🪀

Pour en profiter, rendez-vous vite sur riffx.fr 🎶 (Lien en Story)

#Mika #Disney #Disneyland #DisneylandParis #Rencontre #RIFFX #Partenaires #Musique #YoYo #Magie #Feerie #Bonheur #Experience

descarga.jpg

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

9 hours ago, Maaikie... said:

Lines are on! Bit of a b*tch to sew but I got there. 2 gaps because my machine ate the tule🥴🥴FB80831E-195E-45EF-BDBE-E9407AE5B48B.thumb.jpeg.4c8c5b85ea8a39f5a0eeaa1d03bd4a60.jpeg

It seems to be a difficult task...

2 hours ago, Kumazzz said:

Here is the  program of the Disneyland Paris Pride - 11/06/2022 is available !

PDF online - https://download.disneylandparis.com/events/programme-disneyland-paris-pride-110622.pdf

:arrow: PDF file ( 4.6 MB ) programme-disneyland-paris-pride-110622.pdf

programme-disneyland-paris-pride-110622_pages-to-jpg-0001_q50.thumb.jpg.7c6580513094dadf20d48f29ad35f7c9.jpg

programme-disneyland-paris-pride-110622_pages-to-jpg-0002_q50.thumb.jpg.b4d337684ac5d129a336cd86fcc57e5e.jpg

programme-disneyland-paris-pride-110622_pages-to-jpg-0003_q50.thumb.jpg.d51bfb65b3ece850272964676f00e105.jpg

programme-disneyland-paris-pride-110622_pages-to-jpg-0004_q50.thumb.jpg.09ad7c9573ea2303eeb66206d6b6368f.jpg

programme-disneyland-paris-pride-110622_pages-to-jpg-0005_q50.thumb.jpg.68cb7d1cd5e7ad0c0560b2789d6d687d.jpg

programme-disneyland-paris-pride-110622_pages-to-jpg-0006_q50.thumb.jpg.c61ef8cd8465226c53fd89a8df329049.jpg

programme-disneyland-paris-pride-110622_pages-to-jpg-0007_q50.thumb.jpg.9eb149ff3b7db82407a25a3db85dbcec.jpg

programme-disneyland-paris-pride-110622_pages-to-jpg-0008_q50.thumb.jpg.dec722b123d01ef75620caa203320ca5.jpg

programme-disneyland-paris-pride-110622_pages-to-jpg-0009_q50.thumb.jpg.19c5297009c03dbd17984ef286ccf276.jpg

Thank you very much x 

• Like 1

We are here! Abby and I.

Unfortunately we have had to come without the children as their passports didn’t arrive. 😞😟

Hopefully we will see some of you around DLP 😍

• Like 3

9 minutes ago, kath said:

We are here! Abby and I.

Unfortunately we have had to come without the children as their passports didn’t arrive. 😞😟

Hope you both have a great time, Kath. 

I'm sure you'll bump into other MFCers

• Like 1

3 hours ago, kath said:

We are here! Abby and I.

Happy for you :huglove:

Enjoy Abby and Kath :hug:

I'm tempted but I think I'll just follow it online...

• Like 1