2022 - Mika @ Cap Roig Festival, Spain, 6 August

Mikasister

• dcdeb changed the title to 2022 - Mika @ Cap Roig Festival, Spain, 6 August
35 minutes ago, Mikasister said:

Got muy ticket. First rows. Hope I can go :crossed: because there 're still five months  left  :sweatdrop:

Hello ! Is there a presale code you know about ? Or is it for special customers? Thanks :)

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, camille* said:

Hello ! Is there a presale code you know about ? Or is it for special customers? Thanks :)

A presale for a special costumers. 

• Like 3

Just now, Mikasister said:

This is "Spain" :facepalm:

Not only Spain! :itsok:

And it's perfectly in line with Mikasoon. :biggrin2:

The site doesn't seem to be crashing, so that's also something. :wink2:

• Like 1

Just now, Prisca said:

Not only Spain! :itsok:

And it's perfectly in line with Mikasoon. :biggrin2:

The site doesn't seem to be crashing, so that's also something. :wink2:

Of course, this is not Italy :naughty: but I'm sure he'll fill the venue. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Mikasister said:

Of course, this is not Italy :naughty: but I'm sure he'll fill the venue. 

The venue is in a beautiful place. :lustslow: This will probably be the most beautiful place I've ever been to a concert. :yes:

2 minutes ago, Prisca said:

The venue is in a beautiful place. :lustslow: This will probably be the most beautiful place I've ever been to a concert. :yes:

Hmm... Carcassonne is a beautiful place too.  I got tickets for Carcassone in 2020 but the damn virus ruined everything and now my circumstances have changed having to take care of my mum for a few weeks so I can't do as many trips as before but I'm glad I can make this one even if it's the only one by now. :pinkbow:

• Like 3

On 3/6/2022 at 12:08 PM, Mikasister said:

If anyone is intersted to know the place venue..

clipping_SvK8EE_6100.jpg

caproigcard.jpg

649723.jpg

festival-de-cap-roig-01-fotografia-jose-irun.jpeg

Still a beautiful place with an ugly stage. :teehee:

On 3/6/2022 at 10:07 PM, Mikasister said:

86'40 Euros. Cheaper than in 2020. I paid 105 Euros then.

I guess that's the reward for those who had tickets in 2020 and are buying them again now... from what I remember, they charged a 15€ fee to return the money from the ticket. 🙄 Happy for you that you're getting a gig in your country. :hug: I can't go this time, spent all my money on the Italian tourdates, it's too close to the July dates, and it's probably the time we'll be going on a family holiday (Spain would be nice for that imo, but my son wants volcanos or coral reefs... :teehee: hm, maybe Mika can do the gig in Taormina that was cancelled in 2020, Sicily has a volcano! :naughty:).

• Haha 1
  • Thanks 1

5 hours ago, mellody said:

maybe Mika can do the gig in Taormina that was cancelled in 2020, Sicily has a volcano! :naughty:).

i would love to go to Cap Roig but I think it's not a good fit for my summer plans (also because it's not that easy trip) 

About Italian dates, I would love to go to Taormina (also for the food Sicily it's always worth it!!), but at this point I am not sure he would add Summer dates, since he has a lot of fall dates in quite big venues, maybe he wouldn't sell them all. 

5 hours ago, maggie112 said:

i would love to go to Cap Roig but I think it's not a good fit for my summer plans (also because it's not that easy trip) 

About Italian dates, I would love to go to Taormina (also for the food Sicily it's always worth it!!), but at this point I am not sure he would add Summer dates, since he has a lot of fall dates in quite big venues, maybe he wouldn't sell them all. 

True, but Eurovision and new music could give ticket sales a boost. :biggrin2:

• Like 3