2022 - Mika @ Cap Roig Festival, Spain, 6 August

Mikasister

1 hour ago, Mikasister said:

Only three days to relive a magical night in my case since I haven't seen Mika live since 2019 :emot-sad: (He won't remember me) 

Ohhh! You must be double excited to see him again!! It’s been long enough for you :hug:

And he won’t remember you? I saw a video where you I think you translated for him the second time…and he said you were not as bad (with translating for him) the very first time a few years before :lol3: 

So I refuse to believe he doesn’t remember you :wink2:

• Like 6

9 minutes ago, holdingyourdrink said:

Ohhh! You must be double excited to see him again!! It’s been long enough for you :hug:

And he won’t remember you? I saw a video where you I think you translated for him the second time…and he said you were not as bad (with translating for him) the very first time a few years before :lol3: 

So I refuse to believe he doesn’t remember you :wink2:

Hahaha thank you. It does't matter If he doesn't remember me. I'll be there just to spend a fantastic and magical night and meet lovely MFCers that still don't know in person. 

• Like 7

So I'm in Spain :das:

With a dozen beach buckets with "I love Ice Cream" on them and aroumf 50 colorful plastic ice creams 🍦🍦🍦🍦🍦🍦🍦🍦🍦🍦🍦🍦🍦🍦🍦🍦🍦🍦🍦🍦🍦🍦🍦🍦🍦🍦🍦🍦🍦🍦🍦🍦🍦🍦🍦🍦🍦🍦🍦🍦🍦🍦🍦🍦🍦🍦🍦🍦🍦🍦🍦🍦🍦🍦🍦🍦🍦🍦🍦🍦🍦🍦🍦🍦🍦🍦🍦🍦🍦🍦🍦🍦🍦🍦🍦in my travel bag :mikadas:

I must be a bit :loco:

:lmfao:

I'll try to make my way and be at the camping Moby Dick as soon as I can...

Edited by crazyaboutmika
  • Like 5
  • Haha 1
  • Thanks 1

13 minutes ago, crazyaboutmika said:

With a dozen beach buckets with "I love Ice Cream" on them and aroumf 50 colorful plastic ice creams 🍦🍦🍦🍦🍦🍦🍦🍦🍦🍦🍦🍦🍦🍦🍦🍦🍦🍦🍦🍦🍦🍦🍦🍦🍦🍦🍦🍦🍦🍦🍦🍦🍦🍦🍦🍦🍦🍦🍦🍦🍦🍦🍦🍦🍦🍦🍦🍦🍦🍦🍦🍦🍦🍦🍦🍦🍦🍦🍦🍦🍦🍦🍦🍦🍦🍦🍦🍦🍦🍦🍦🍦🍦🍦🍦in my travel bag :mikadas:

Welcome to Spain!! :huglove:

We bring hearts, banners and many more things :naughty:

• Like 5

2 hours ago, crazyaboutmika said:

Are you sure you've got enough ice creams to feed Moby Dick ????:naughty:

Enjoy the show everybody :

• Like 2
  • Haha 4

On 8/4/2022 at 11:03 AM, Mikasister said:

Hahaha thank you. It does't matter If he doesn't remember me. I'll be there just to spend a fantastic and magical night and meet lovely MFCers that still don't know in person. 

He remembers you Alba  :huglove:

Edited by crazyaboutmika
  • Like 2

5 hours ago, Mikasister said:

Welcome to Spain!! :huglove:

We bring hearts, banners and many more things :naughty:

These will become a big party. 🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉

• Like 3

On 8/4/2022 at 9:33 AM, Mikasister said:

Only three days to relive a magical night in my case since I haven't seen Mika live since 2019 :emot-sad: (He won't remember me) :no: I know that this festival does not have as much expectation as the ones  in France or the gigs in Italy, even in London, but it's sold out  and it promises to be an amazing show like all the ones that Mika does whenever he comes to Spain. :wub2: We spanish fans love Mika as well and Im sure he likes to perform here. 

The atmosphere in this festival reminds me of the one in Pedralbes although I don't think it won't be the same but the  prospects of living a special night are there or at least this is my wish.:cloud:

To all of you who are going to travel to Spain, I wish you a happy and safe trip.:hug:

Would be fab to have an atmosphere like in Pedralbes! Just the waiting for Mika after the show hopefully is shorter than it was then! 😅 I suppose if it took that long nowadays, I'd believe he's already gone, as he sometimes leaves without anyone noticing. :tears: And with my son I definitely couldn't wait for hours.

Anyway, very happy for you and @Meeks and the other Spanish fans that he's doing a gig in Spain! :wub2: I'm sure he still remembers you and that you'll get your Mika moment, on or off stage! ❤️

• Like 6

Hola !

Can’t wait for tonight 😀

But can’t go there very early because of bloody hubby 😅

He says I am selfish and abandonning my family now 🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️
oh yes I am a so bad woman 😱

See you tonight then 😉

Thanks for the ice creams @crazyaboutmika

and fans for other stuff 😉👍🏻

• Like 4
  • Haha 2

11 hours ago, Sweetieval said: