From Rome to the Netherlands

SimonaVV

Hi everyone,

I would like to introduce myself. I am Simona, a 38 years old Italian mum and entrepreneur who moved from Rome to the Netherlands 11 years ago. I have always liked Mika's music, however, it wasn't until a recent, very difficult period that I really started going deep into his work, which is helping me heal and get back on my feet. I will be attending the concert in Rome on October 3rd, and I am looking forward to it. Who knows, maybe I will also have the chance to meet some of you in person :-)

Simona

• Like 10

5 hours ago, SimonaVV said:

Hi everyone,

I would like to introduce myself. I am Simona, a 38 years old Italian mum and entrepreneur who moved from Rome to the Netherlands 11 years ago. I have always liked Mika's music, however, it wasn't until a recent, very difficult period that I really started going deep into his work, which is helping me heal and get back on my feet. I will be attending the concert in Rome on October 3rd, and I am looking forward to it. Who knows, maybe I will also have the chance to meet some of you in person :-)

Simona

Hello Simona and welcome to the MFC. :welcomeani:I'm sure you'll enjoy the concert and it will be the first of many others. Hope you enjoy this place! :wink2:

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, holdingyourdrink said:

Ciao Simona! Welkom :wink2: Was nice seeing you in the live yesterday, even just through chat. Great that you found your way to the forum!

Yes, I loved the live session! Looking forward to the next one :-)

• Like 3

Hi Simona! :bye:

I'm Gabriella and I live in Italy, nice to meet you and welcome to the MFC! :welcomeani:

Have fun here and see you in Rome.:hi5:

And we are waiting for you in the italian page:

• Like 3

Hi Simona, 

welcome to the MFC and have a lot of fun here. I´m sure the MFC´iers who are going to the Rome concerts will do a meeting so you will be able to join and meet a lot of them. I´m Sabine from Germany

• Like 2

On 3/10/2022 at 1:21 PM, SimonaVV said:

Hi everyone,

Simona

Hi and welcome! :welcomeani: I remember you from the Insta live last week. :) I'll be in Rome as well. Are you only coming to the show on the 3rd or also on the 4th? We have a thread and a calendar entry for each of Mika's gigs here on the forum, this is the thread for October 3rd:

Not very active yet, but I'm sure it will be when the date gets closer. If you click on "follow topic", you'll get notifications if new content is posted there, so you can stay updated about news on this gig. Also I'd recommend that you RSVP for the event (via the calendar entry, or the link is also on the thread), if you want other MFCers to see that you're coming. :)

Have fun here! :biggrin2:

• Like 2

13 hours ago, mellody said:

Hi and welcome! :welcomeani: I remember you from the Insta live last week. :) I'll be in Rome as well. Are you only coming to the show on the 3rd or also on the 4th? We have a thread and a calendar entry for each of Mika's gigs here on the forum, this is the thread for October 3rd:

Not very active yet, but I'm sure it will be when the date gets closer. If you click on "follow topic", you'll get notifications if new content is posted there, so you can stay updated about news on this gig. Also I'd recommend that you RSVP for the event (via the calendar entry, or the link is also on the thread), if you want other MFCers to see that you're coming. :)

Have fun here! :biggrin2:

Yes, for health reasons I have chosen to only do the "smaller" venue. I will look at the page immediately, thank you for the tip! I have just realized somehow I wasn't following the fanclub Instagram page anymore, and I missed yesterday's live! I have now restored the follow, won't miss the next one!

• Like 2

• 8 months later...