For the Rite of Spring Tour: New Merchandise!

Mikasister

5 minutes ago, TinyLove_CJ said:

If you were to buy everything in the store, I suggest you avert your eyes at the shipping costs then 😬

I'm not even gonna look at shipping costs I would probably cry lol. I live in the UK it gonna be hella expensive 

1 minute ago, Jade Stevenson said:

I'm not even gonna look at shipping costs I would probably cry lol. I live in the UK it gonna be hella expensive 

I'm the UK too and just realised I'm probably gonna have to pay import fees too 🙃 

Surely it's about time Mika had a European store (as well as a US one), to make shipping cheaper for us? 🤔

2 minutes ago, TinyLove_CJ said:

I'm the UK too and just realised I'm probably gonna have to pay import fees too 🙃 

Surely it's about time Mika had a European store (as well as a US one), to make shipping cheaper for us? 🤔

Well, but cards are in a limited edition of 150 sets. I took them without hesitating.

• Like 2

They're all so beautiful! :eek: My housemates would absolutely kill me if I brought home another mug but how could I possibly resist this one? xD

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

45 minutes ago, eyedimple said:

Will these be online exclusive? Wondering if I can pick anything up at a show!

What I hear is that what's online is exclusively online -- there will be different merch at the shows.

I hope we'll know for sure on Tuesday night!

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

For anyone who's wondering why the shipping dates are different for some people, it's the mug and the poster that are responsible for this. These items won't be ready until 27th May for shipping whereas the t-shirt and postcards will be ready to ship from the 13th. If you have ordered the mug, poster plus another item then the order will ship on the later date.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, TinyLove_CJ said:

For anyone who's wondering why the shipping dates are different for some people, it's the mug and the poster that are responsible for this. These items won't be ready until 27th May for shipping whereas the t-shirt and postcards will be ready to ship from the 13th. If you have ordered the mug, poster plus another item then the order will ship on the later date.

Hmm. I ordered the poster and cards and in the email the shipping date is 13th of May. So maybe it's the mug?

15 minutes ago, TinyLove_CJ said:

I ordered the postcards and T-shirt together and mug seperatly 

I don’t remember the date it said but do you think they would see it’s the same person or ship separately 

1 hour ago, Anna Ko Kolkowska said:

Hmm. I ordered the poster and cards and in the email the shipping date is 13th of May. So maybe it's the mug?

That's odd. The poster on its own ships on the 27th too. Hoping you're one of the lucky ones who gets merch early! 😁

1 hour ago, BeccaStardust said:

I don’t remember the date it said but do you think they would see it’s the same person or ship separately 

I'd imagine your orders will be shipped separately. You could always contact the shop explaining the mug is going to the same address,  then get it added to your first order and maybe they'll refund the postage for the mug? 🤔

• Like 1

51 minutes ago, TinyLove_CJ said:

That's odd. The poster on its own ships on the 27th too. Hoping you're one of the lucky ones who gets merch early! 😁

I'd imagine your orders will be shipped separately. You could always contact the shop explaining the mug is going to the same address,  then get it added to your first order and maybe they'll refund the postage for the mug? 🤔

I'm not too bothered tbf I just wondered 

• 2 weeks later...

INSTAGRAM

millinsky

https://www.instagram.com/p/CclIcoRp-tG/

Pieces from my collaboration with @mikainstagram were sold at Coachella this weekend and will be again next weekend!

I remember drawing thousands of times Mika’s album cover « Life in a Cartoon Motion » when I was 10 years old. I loved that cover and I loved his music even more. It thus felt insanely special designing some pieces for as part of his Coachella performances and his ongoing tour « For The Rite of Spring ».

While diving again into Mika’s discography several weeks ago as part of the early design process, I wanted to come up with a statement for the collection that would capture Mika’s positivity, love and acceptance overall message for which he is known for. After contemplating several options, I thought the phrase « Live Your Life » embodied all the above at once. We owe ourselves to live the life that feels right to us, not the one that might feels right to other people.

Thank you to Mika’s team for the opportunity and for having me at Coachella this year!

millinsky_278896199_324095002990214_5708879418598968089_n.thumb.jpg.90d6fff71cc3789c733ee1e8acaca8b9.jpg

millinsky_278867154_165695542503614_2035385822619225739_n.thumb.jpg.a9235a8a03fafb42ef3d549cbdd338b1.jpg

IG story

millinsky_story_2022_04_21_08_04_98.thumb.jpg.faee2b4602dbf2c2f7758c76babb5e26.jpg

• Like 4

17 hours ago, TinyLove_CJ said:

I really want that hat! Any news on whether it will be available online? I know @dcdeb was trying to find out.

Yes, I believe it will be available in the online shop after the tour. It was designed as a Coachella exclusive so it should be on sale there again today. I'll let you know if I find out when it will be in the online shop! :thumb_yello:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

Just now, dcdeb said:

Yes, I believe it will be available in the online shop after the tour. It was designed as a Coachella exclusive so it should be on sale there again today. I'll let you know if I find out when it will be in the online shop! :thumb_yello:

thank you for checking into this. I love the hat & would wear the hell out of it.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, kreacher said:

thank you for checking into this. I love the hat & would wear the hell out of it.

I'm not a hat person, but I do love the motto. I wonder if they will have other merch with "LIVE YOUR LIFE" on it? :making-a-wish:

• Like 4

2 hours ago, dcdeb said:

Yes, I believe it will be available in the online shop after the tour.

Yay! Thank you for finding out 😊

I prefer trilbys and summer hats nowadays but loved baseball caps when I was really young, even if this Mika one doesn't suit me now I'd still wear it with pride!!! 😄

• 2 weeks later...