For the Rite of Spring Tour: New Merchandise!

Mikasister

Looks like there will have some delays for people who ordered the mug, this is the email I got this morning:

THANK YOU FOR ORDERING FROM THE MIKA OFFICIAL SHOP!

WE ARE REACHING OUT REGARDING YOUR ORDER # CONTAINING THE FOR THE RITE OF SPRING MUG.

UNFORTUNATELY, DUE TO EXTENDED PRODUCTION DELAYS, YOUR ORDER IS NOW EXPECTED TO SHIP AROUND JUNE 3RD. WE APOLOGIZE FOR ANY INCONVENIENCE THIS MAY CAUSE AND APPRECIATE YOUR UNDERSTANDING.

WE’LL SEND YOU A SEPARATE EMAIL WITH TRACKING DETAILS ONCE YOUR ORDER SHIPS. IF YOU’D PREFER TO CANCEL YOUR ORDER FOR A REFUND, JUST RESPOND TO THIS EMAIL AND OUR TEAM WILL GET BACK TO YOU SHORTLY.

NOTE: IF YOUR ORDER CONTAINS MULTIPLE ITEMS AND YOU DID NOT SELECT SPLIT SHIPPING AT CHECKOUT, YOUR ENTIRE ORDER WILL SHIP ONCE ALL ITEMS BECOME AVAILABLE.

YOUR PATIENCE IS APPRECIATED,

- MIKA OFFICIAL SHOP

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

On 5/7/2022 at 1:53 PM, TinyLove_CJ said:

@vanessa-love-mika I got that email too, I wondered if anyone else had. I'm happy to wait for my mug rather than get a refund anyway 🙂 

Still waiting for the EU store to update with the merch though...:wait:

I didn't receive this kind of email .

I ordered a T shirt (The Rite of the Spring white one ) and received a confirming email from Mika official shop , and then another one with the number for tracking my order .

This should only apply to mug orders I think ...

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, Marab said:

This should only apply to mug orders I think

Yep just the mug, it's simply because the demand for them has been so high (I wonder why 😁)  so I imagine the shop will have to order and dispatch them in batches.

• Like 2

On 5/7/2022 at 10:29 AM, vanessa-love-mika said:

Looks like there will have some delays for people who ordered the mug, this is the email I got this morning:

THANK YOU FOR ORDERING FROM THE MIKA OFFICIAL SHOP!

WE ARE REACHING OUT REGARDING YOUR ORDER # CONTAINING THE FOR THE RITE OF SPRING MUG.

UNFORTUNATELY, DUE TO EXTENDED PRODUCTION DELAYS, YOUR ORDER IS NOW EXPECTED TO SHIP AROUND JUNE 3RD. WE APOLOGIZE FOR ANY INCONVENIENCE THIS MAY CAUSE AND APPRECIATE YOUR UNDERSTANDING.

WE’LL SEND YOU A SEPARATE EMAIL WITH TRACKING DETAILS ONCE YOUR ORDER SHIPS. IF YOU’D PREFER TO CANCEL YOUR ORDER FOR A REFUND, JUST RESPOND TO THIS EMAIL AND OUR TEAM WILL GET BACK TO YOU SHORTLY.

NOTE: IF YOUR ORDER CONTAINS MULTIPLE ITEMS AND YOU DID NOT SELECT SPLIT SHIPPING AT CHECKOUT, YOUR ENTIRE ORDER WILL SHIP ONCE ALL ITEMS BECOME AVAILABLE.

YOUR PATIENCE IS APPRECIATED,

- MIKA OFFICIAL SHOP

It's not genuine Mika merch if we get it in time :wink2: Real Mika merch always gets to us mikasoon :lmfao:

I'm fine with waiting as long as I get my cup some day :wub2:

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

On 5/7/2022 at 1:53 PM, TinyLove_CJ said:

@vanessa-love-mika I got that email too, I wondered if anyone else had. I'm happy to wait for my mug rather than get a refund anyway 🙂 

Still waiting for the EU store to update with the merch though...:wait:

I wonder if it will. I ordered in the US store the cap :wub2: and the tote bag :wub2:

• Like 1

On 5/8/2022 at 4:30 PM, Maaikie... said:

Does anyone have a proper pic of the shirts? Preferably one on? I'd love to order the Rite of Spring shirt, but I'm just very unsure about sizing..

This is their T-shirt/Sweater size guide:

20220509_204043.thumb.png.f31c01b17c70030a2c6eac00ae218829.png

I've previously ordered size small in t-shirts when the Revelation Tour merch was released. I'd say a small is a snug UK size 12. Hope that helps 😊

• Thanks 1

Just about to order from the US store and there's no option for the discount code. Does anyone still have the email with the expiry date? I'm sure it said the 12th :(

• Sad 1

17 minutes ago, TinyLove_CJ said:

Just about to order from the US store and there's no option for the discount code. Does anyone still have the email with the expiry date? I'm sure it said the 12th :(

when I ordered a couple days ago the box to enter the discount code wasn’t until shortly before the last step. I had already entered all my PayPal info and stuff and was worried it’d charge me before I had a chance to enter the code. 
could that be your issue too?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, kreacher said:

when I ordered a couple days ago the box to enter the discount code wasn’t until shortly before the last step. I had already entered all my PayPal info and stuff and was worried it’d charge me before I had a chance to enter the code. 
could that be your issue too?

Option still didn't come up. I've ordered anyway and might contact the store just to check about the discount code. Not much I can do if I've missed the deadline though 🙃.

Knowing my luck the EU store will update soon with cheaper shipping!

• Sad 1

2 minutes ago, TinyLove_CJ said:

Option still didn't come up. I've ordered anyway and might contact the store just to check about the discount code. Not much I can do if I've missed the deadline though 🙃.

It said 11.59 PM EST on the email

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, TinyLove_CJ said:

yeah I'm having the same issue. It worked before the end of Sunday, monday morning; option gone :(

• Sad 1

15 minutes ago, TinyLove_CJ said:

Let's see if a polite email will get me 15% off then   :crossed:

I've sent them a very polite email as well.. But the order is placed! Fingers crossed indeed! :pray:

• Like 1

18 hours ago, TinyLove_CJ said:

Ugh that's so weird, i hope they honor the discount for you and @Maaikie... anyway

• Thanks 1

I have now sent another email, one where I’m less polite as they gotta solve this nonsense. Not only disappointing, but also not fair. 🤷‍♀️ And a lousy response. If I just said that at my job (service desk)  I’d get slapped in the face by the customer. 

3 minutes ago, Maaikie... said:

I have now sent another email, one where I’m less polite as they gotta solve this nonsense. Not only disappointing, but also not fair. 🤷‍♀️ And a lousy response. If I just said that at my job (service desk)  I’d get slapped in the face by the customer. 

The email says quite clearly

Mother's Day is almost upon us! Show your mom some love.

Take 15% off with code: MOTHERSDAY

SHOP NOW

code valid now through 11:59 PM EST 5/12, one use per customer

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Maaikie... said:

I just got the same email now and also replied back!

Never know, maybe having two annoyed customers might just change their minds about that discount ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

• Like 1

17 hours ago, TinyLove_CJ said:

I just got the same email now and also replied back!

Never know, maybe having two annoyed customers might just change their minds about that discount ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

@TinyLove_CJ @Maaikie...Also, when something like this comes up, please let me know. I can't keep up with all the threads so didn't see this until now.

I am in contact with Mika's team almost daily and this is something they need to know about. I'll let them know now, and hopefully we can get this resolved for you. :thumb_yello:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1