For the Rite of Spring Tour: New Merchandise!

Mikasister

18 hours ago, Maaikie... said:

I have now sent another email, one where I’m less polite as they gotta solve this nonsense. Not only disappointing, but also not fair. 🤷‍♀️ And a lousy response. If I just said that at my job (service desk)  I’d get slapped in the face by the customer. 

18 hours ago, TinyLove_CJ said:

I just got the same email now and also replied back!

Never know, maybe having two annoyed customers might just change their minds about that discount ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

they messed up, so they should honor the code anyway :mad3:

• Like 1

18 hours ago, silver said:

The email says quite clearly

Mother's Day is almost upon us! Show your mom some love.

Take 15% off with code: MOTHERSDAY

SHOP NOW

code valid now through 11:59 PM EST 5/12, one use per customer

I've taken a screenshot of this because now they're asking for proof! But @silver if you still have the email would you mind sharing a screenshot or even forwarding the email to me? I can send you my email by PM.

1 minute ago, TinyLove_CJ said:

I've taken a screenshot of this because now they're asking for proof! But @silver if you still have the email would you mind sharing a screenshot or even forwarding the email to me? I can send you my email by PM.

If she doesn't have it, I can send it to you.

I've also reached out to my contact, who is going to follow up with the merch people. :thumb_yello:

• Thanks 2

1 hour ago, TinyLove_CJ said:

@Maaikie... I wonder if Zeke is a robot? I got the exact same response again word for word! 

Still waiting for them to resolve the issue though... :wait:

oh that is a little odd indeed. Maybe he just copy pasted? Maybe they have scripted emails for all sorts of issues? 😳

• Confused 1

• 4 weeks later...

Anyone else got this email?

20220615_204839.thumb.png.d0fb3ab19ca481a4ba8fbf92af85e7f8.png

I got the email a while back regarding the delay for the mug but it still arrived on time! Fingers crossed I don't have to wait too long for this order 🤞

And yet my YoYo tee is already on its way to me!...

Thinking of YoYo merch, it would be awesome if the single was released on a limited 7" colour LP, like Mika did with We are Golden, but instead of a gold LP, one for YoYo one could actually look like an orange yoyo, along with the 8 bit themed artwork too! 😁 🪀

• Like 3
  • Sad 1

43 minutes ago, TinyLove_CJ said:

I got the email a while back regarding the delay for the mug but it still arrived on time! Fingers crossed I don't have to wait too long for this order 🤞

Thinking of YoYo merch, it would be awesome if the single was released on a limited 7" colour LP, like Mika did with We are Golden, but instead of a gold LP, one for YoYo one could actually look like an orange yoyo, along with the 8 bit themed artwork too! 😁 🪀

Yes, I got that email a few days ago as well, meant to post about it. I only had ordered the hat, though.

Love your idea for a YoYo single - we can only hope! :crossed:

• Like 2

On 6/15/2022 at 2:55 PM, TinyLove_CJ said:

I ordered one of the black For The Rite of Spring tees, but I think I ordered at a different time than everyone else because I never got an email. Mine said it was expected to ship on the 16th but that didn’t happen 😬I guess I won’t email customer support since they seem to still be up in the air on ship dates.

Kinda wish I would’ve gotten a Yo Yo shirt now, but I love the flower designs on the tour merchandise 🥰

• Like 2

Just got another email from the Mika store saying that the Rite of Spring poster is out of stock and they'll be refunding me for that item.

My thoughts: never mind I'll buy it from the EU store!

Realises that the EU store hasn't updated yet... 🙃🙃🙃

Hopefully there'll be some posters at the London gig!

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

1 hour ago, TTel20 said:

Wondering what they will be selling in London for the concert? I was disappointed when we got the code that the European store didn't have the new items.

I'm wondering of there'll be anything different too for London. I'm surprised the Rite of Spring tour doesn't have a badge set like the Revelation tour did. Badges with flowers would be pretty!

I'm hoping the EU store will update after London! :crossed:

• Like 1

3 hours ago, TTel20 said:

Wondering what they will be selling in London for the concert? I was disappointed when we got the code that the European store didn't have the new items.

You could order them in the US store. Maybe you still can? I think they were linked to the US tour that's why they weren't available in the European store.

1 hour ago, TinyLove_CJ said:

I'm wondering of there'll be anything different too for London. I'm surprised the Rite of Spring tour doesn't have a badge set like the Revelation tour did. Badges with flowers would be pretty!

Badges would be so nice :wub2:

• Like 1

16 hours ago, TinyLove_CJ said:

Just got another email from the Mika store saying that the Rite of Spring poster is out of stock and they'll be refunding me for that item.

My thoughts: never mind I'll buy it from the EU store!

Realises that the EU store hasn't updated yet... 🙃🙃🙃

Hey @TinyLove_CJ CJ, can you forward me that email? We're going to try to track down the merch issues. Thanks!

• Like 3

On 6/15/2022 at 9:55 PM, TinyLove_CJ said:

I'd love that! :wub2: Or a design like the platform from the Yoyo video.

17 hours ago, TinyLove_CJ said:

4 hours ago, TTel20 said:

I hope there'll be a merch stand in London, would love to get the white Rite of Spring shirt and maybe the Yoyo shirt... but I doubt they'll have the posters, as those had the US dates on them, didn't they? So weird tho that they tell you later that it's out of stock, shouldn't they limit the sale in the first place according to how many are available?! :rolleyes:

• Like 1

1 hour ago, dcdeb said:

Hey @TinyLove_CJ CJ, can you forward me that email? We're going to try to track down the merch issues. Thanks!

I've forwarded it to your email address, I hope that's ok 😊

56 minutes ago, mellody said:

but I doubt they'll have the posters, as those had the US dates on them, didn't they?

Didn't think of that 🙃, the Rite of Spring poster had the US states at the top so yeah I doubt it will be available to buy in London, unless there is a specific London one...

The poster isn't even on the US store anymore 😕 

• Sad 1

2 hours ago, crazyaboutmika said:

You could order them in the US store. Maybe you still can? I think they were linked to the US tour that's why they weren't available in the European store.

I ordered the t-shirt and the postcards.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, TinyLove_CJ said:

Badges would be so nice :wub2:

• Like 1