For the Rite of Spring Tour: New Merchandise!

Mikasister

27 minutes ago, crazyaboutmika said:

I just checked the store and it looks like they still sell everything

https://shopus.mikasounds.com/?utm_campaign=products&utm_medium=referral&utm_source=yomika.com

The Rite of Spring poster isn't there, just the tour destination poster. Thats the one that matches the postcard artwork, the Rite of Spring poster had an actual picture of Mika on it. 

It's such a shame, it looked a great poster for framing too 😞

12 hours ago, TinyLove_CJ said:

The Rite of Spring poster isn't there, just the tour destination poster. Thats the one that matches the postcard artwork, the Rite of Spring poster had an actual picture of Mika on it. 

It's such a shame, it looked a great poster for framing too 😞

Wait a minute, you mean the poster which was in Paris streets?! I haven never seen it in the Mika shop!

Edited by Anna Ko Kolkowska

2 hours ago, Anna Ko Kolkowska said:

Wait a minute, you mean the poster which was in Paris streets?! I haven never seen it in the Mika shop!

I think she meant this poster.

FOR THE RITE OF SPRING TOUR POSTER  $20.00

FORTHERIGHTOFSPRINGTOURPOSTER_508x.png?v

• Like 2

2 hours ago, NaoMika said:

I think she meant this poster.

FOR THE RITE OF SPRING TOUR POSTER  $20.00

FORTHERIGHTOFSPRINGTOURPOSTER_508x.png?v

That's the one! Thanks for sharing, I couldn't find a picture of it anywhere 🙂

• Like 2

On 6/21/2022 at 9:42 AM, linzijay said:

I ordered one of the black For The Rite of Spring tees, but I think I ordered at a different time than everyone else because I never got an email. Mine said it was expected to ship on the 16th but that didn’t happen 😬I guess I won’t email customer support since they seem to still be up in the air on ship dates.

Kinda wish I would’ve gotten a Yo Yo shirt now, but I love the flower designs on the tour merchandise 🥰

My order shipped!

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Not sure if this will affect US orders, but has anyone else's order been stuck in the Netherlands for a few days? Tracking is telling me it could be August 24th before my package arrives! I don't get why it hasn't just come straight from the US, why on earth it's ended up somewhere else in Europe I just don't understand!!!

This has never happened before with the Mika store, and I'm starting to get worried 😟 

If the tracking doesn't change soon I'll contact the courier to get more info.

• Sad 1

@TinyLove_CJ  Did you get your stuff yet?

And also, CJ or anyone else... what link do you use to buy Mika merchandise? I mean, how do you get to the non-US Mika shop?

I'm trying to figure out some merch issues. Thanks.

20 minutes ago, dcdeb said:

Did you get your stuff yet?

Not yet, tracking still says "In transit" 😑

This is the link for the UK/EU store:

shop.virginemi.com/mika/ 

I have noticed though that when using the link above it automatically changes to shopus.mikasounds.com in the address bar, so you may need to clear cache/cookies to use it or it might automatically redirect you to the US store. This is where it gets confusing because the US store is also shopus.mikasounds.com 🙃

14 hours ago, dcdeb said:

https://shop.mikasounds.com/ (without the us)

My mistake I was seeing a US where there isn't one! 😅

Also checked tracking for my own order this morning and it's finally in the UK! Currently at the customs office though... 🙃

3 hours ago, TinyLove_CJ said:

My mistake I was seeing a US where there isn't one! 😅

Also checked tracking for my own order this morning and it's finally in the UK! Currently at the customs office though... 🙃

I'll be interested to hear when you actually receive it, CJ. And also interested if there is a lot of extra customs/duty/tax added. It just seems a shame that you have to pay so much extra on top of what the order itself costs. Several fans were talking to me about it when we were in London -- I had no idea.

• Like 1

My order finally arrived!

20220809_191305.thumb.jpg.5621382aa8e6d273dcfd96b25fcd6160.jpg

In total this has taken 27 days to get to me! Still no idea why it had to go to the Netherlands first 🙃

The recent merch sale feels like a kick in the teeth to me (you're telling me if I'd have waited a month I could have had 50% off?!) seeing as I also had to pay £53 in customs fees! 😡

Anyway I'm just glad it's finally here and I can wear my oversized cap on my small head during this heat wave! 😆

(even with the strap made tighter it's still loose on my head! 😅)

• Like 4

2 hours ago, Anna Ko Kolkowska said:

As US was sending goods to EU it goes through the Netherlands or even via Sweden. I don't understand it but it's the way it is. Maybe for a duty check purpose.

I've had other orders from US before and during waiting for my Mika stuff and I've never had something go to another country first. It could well be for duty checks though, maybe it's a  new recent policy change :dunno:

54 minutes ago, TinyLove_CJ said:

I've had other orders from US before and during waiting for my Mika stuff and I've never had something go to another country first. It could well be for duty checks though, maybe it's a  new recent policy change :dunno:

I had the same with buying from the UK ebay. Since the UK is not in EU anymore it take a long time to receive the mail and it goes - generally - via the Netherlands. Some time ago I ordered Mika song books in the UK. After a month they refunded me because I did not receive the books. Then after a few days I received the mail from Sweden! So I paid back the guy from ebay.

On 8/11/2022 at 8:21 PM, Anna Ko Kolkowska said:

New discount in European Mika shop!!!! Pre-sale 50%  today!!!

image.thumb.png.4fea8c6ae2528e270a0c224d230dddf4.png

image.png.a40781b6db7e5f1ba6238b206b65bff4.png

This time I ordered the mug!!!! And a cap Live Your Life😜

Even if I have to wait till the 9th of September for the delivery. I hope it will arrive before my travel to Italy.

• 4 months later...