Hello from USA

dancinginsanremo

Hello I joined yesterday and I’m so excited to be here :) I’ve been a fan of Mika since 2007 and only realized there’s an official fan club just a few months ago! I think it’s so neat that this community is so active and positive. Can’t wait to meet more fans!!

• Like 5

4 hours ago, dancinginsanremo said:

I wish I could go to a gig! They’re a bit too far for me :crybaby:

also you can call me Michelle! :D

Never mind Michelle, there will be lots of videos from the tour posted on the forum, I'm sure. 

Also there's an American thread where you can chat to others from the US (though it seems a bit quiet atm)

• Like 2

Welcome to the MFC and have a lot of fun here. I´m Sabine from Germany. When I became a fan I told my husband I would like to see MIka when he plays a concert around 150 Kilometers from our place but then I travelled all over Europe to see him....... I still do that

• Like 1

10 hours ago, dancinginsanremo said:

Hello I joined yesterday and I’m so excited to be here :) I’ve been a fan of Mika since 2007 and only realized there’s an official fan club just a few months ago! I think it’s so neat that this community is so active and positive. Can’t wait to meet more fans!!

Hello and welcome! Always cool to meet other US fans. I’m Lindsey from Indiana. I noticed you aren’t going to any of the gigs and I feel your disappointment, I can’t really coordinate a way to get to any of the shows myself and I’m a bit heartbroken. But I’m sure your time to see MIKA live will come 😊 I hope you enjoy being a part of the MFC!

• Like 1

2 hours ago, linzijay said:

Hello and welcome! Always cool to meet other US fans. I’m Lindsey from Indiana. I noticed you aren’t going to any of the gigs and I feel your disappointment, I can’t really coordinate a way to get to any of the shows myself and I’m a bit heartbroken. But I’m sure your time to see MIKA live will come 😊 I hope you enjoy being a part of the MFC!

Yeah I already have a vacation planned in May so all my money and PTO is going to that trip 😭😭 maybe next time!

• Like 1

• 8 months later...