2022 - Mika @ Foire aux Vins Colmar, France, 24 July 2022

Mikasister

https://www.instagram.com/p/CcPtYq1sKzM/

favcolmar

📸 Mika
📅 dimanche 24 juillet à 20h00
🎫 https://www.foire-colmar.com/fr/
📍 Parc des Expositions de Colmar
#favcolmar #colmar #colmarandyou #colmarexpo #foire #festival #concert #spectacle #alsace #summer #party #show #artiste

278186180_947140985954741_4699750444746458597_n.jpg

Please RSVP here if you're going:

Edited by mellody
  • Like 4

4 hours ago, Mikasister said:

I had been waiting for this announcement for months, and now it's 2 days after Carcassonne and I've already booked my flights. :doh: Also with school holidays for my son, 1 week too early! A week later it'd have been perfect! :hair:

I guess there's no hurry to buy tickets, in 2020 not even the early entry tickets were sold out... I'd have loved so much to go to this, as it's so close to Germany, but unless I go by car on the gig day & drive back in the night (and I think I'm too old for tours like that, unlike to when I was in my 20s I now prefer driving safe instead of overtired), it's not very realistic. I wish they had announced that at least before I booked my Carcassonne flights! Sigh. :emot-sad:

Edit: Might have found a way. If I take my daughter, hubby can't complain that I leave again right after getting back from Carcassone. Not sure how much I can enjoy of the gig if I take her, much depends on her mood... but there's a chance I might see more of the gig than if I don't go at all, lol! 😅

• Like 2

5 hours ago, mellody said:

I guess there's no hurry to buy tickets, in 2020 not even the early entry tickets were sold out...

I'm expecting tickets to be sold faster this time because Clara Luciani is much more popular than the guy who was due to share the date in 2020 . 

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, carafon said:

I'm expecting tickets to be sold faster this time because Clara Luciani is much more popular than the guy who was due to share the date in 2020 . 

Yes, same thought, Clara Luciani is so popular right now.  I already bought mine, because why not ? It's good to have something good to wait for. 

By the way, I waited that for months. Thats THE date I wanted more than any other, because I'm at 2 hours from Colmar. The time I was desperate each new date was too away for my limited capacities is finally over :pbjt: Of course I'm going !

• Like 2

3 hours ago, dotoli said:

Hi @mellody can you indicate here the new thread please?

this is the new thread, it was originally posted in tour rumours. Sorry, I guess I wasn't clear.

2 hours ago, carafon said:

never heard of her, but ugh, don't need it to be even more crowded than it already is for Mika. :rolleyes: Does she attract more the frontrow audience or the seated one?

21 minutes ago, mellody said:

never heard of her, but ugh, don't need it to be even more crowded than it already is for Mika. :rolleyes: Does she attract more the frontrow audience or the seated one?

She was part of the first private concert in Paris the day MNIMH was released.

As t was only a standing concert exept for the VIPS , I can't tell you .

Here it was ....

Edited by carafon

1 hour ago, mellody said:

We saw her at the Voice final, if I remember correctly! I recognize her face (I am good with faces, not with names….) She had such a catchy song. 

• 2 weeks later...

So, I figured out a way to go, and even without my daughter! :cheer: :drinks_wine:

Now I only need an express ticket, if anyone has a spare, plmk. Otherwise I'll just buy a regular one tomorrow, but as I can arrive on Saturday from Carcassonne, of course I'd love to queue with all of you. :wub2: I remember from 2013 that the regular tickets queue was empty til the afternoon, only in the express queue people were queueing since the morning. :dunno_grin:  

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
31 minutes ago, vanessa-love-mika said:

If anyone living in Moselle (57) is going to Colmar by car and driving back after the show is willing to share a car, it would be amazing. I can pay the gas if someone is interested :)  

Sorry , I'm going by train

• Like 1

https://www.instagram.com/p/CfD-dXpoZAd/

toutelalsace

🎁JEU CONCOURS 🎁
C'est la fête de la musique et le 1er jour de l'été ! On vous gâte pour célébrer cela : gagnez vos places pour le concert de Mika et Clara Luciani à la Foire aux vins de Colmar !

Pour remporter vos tickets, il suffit de :
1️⃣ Suivre nos comptes @toutelalsace et @favcolmar
2️⃣ Inviter autant d’amis que vous voulez par commentaire (un commentaire = un ami = une chance supplémentaire)
#️⃣ (optionnel) Partager le concours en story pour doubler vos chances de gagner.

Que la chance soit avec vous ! 🤟Tirage au sort le 27/06.

©️FavColmar #alsace #hoplalsace #hautrhin #colmar #fav #fav2022 #foireauxvins #foireauxvinscolmar #visitalsace #welovealsace #ilovealsace #alsacezvous #alsacegram #hoplagram #alsaceessentielle #igersalsace #colmar #colmaralsace #colmarandyou #mika #claraluciani #concert #fetedelamusique #fetedelamusique2022 #musique #été

289343503_1190961681757193_5978186563454016704_n.jpg

289407029_1040135800230109_7349729095806733666_n.jpg

• 1 month later...

I am looking for a pass express for Colmar. Please DM me if you have a spare one to sell thank you!

Edited by dotoli