2022 : Kings Theatre, Brooklyn, NY - 12 April REPORTS/PICS/VIDS

Kumazzz

2 hours ago, Mikasister said:

Any new songs or the same old ones?

I was wondering that too, but I haven't seen anything new from fans videos yet.

• Like 1

Setlist from Twitter

• Lollipop
  • Origin of Love
  • Tiny Love
  • Relax Take It Easy
  • Ice Cream
  • Big Girl
  • Blame it on The Girls
  • Promiseland
  • Underwater
  • Tomorrow
  • Happy Ending
  • Popular Song
  • Elle Me Dit
  • Grace Kelly
  • Love Today

Encore

• Tiny Love
  • We Are Golden

• Like 4
  • Thanks 4

1 minute ago, Kumazzz said:

Setlist from Twitter

• Lollipop
  • Origin of Love
  • Tiny Love
  • Relax Take It Easy
  • Ice Cream
  • Big Girl
  • Blame it on The Girls
  • Promiseland
  • Underwater
  • Tomorrow
  • Happy Ending
  • Popular Song
  • Elle Me Dit
  • Grace Kelly
  • Love Today

Encore

• Tiny Love
  • We Are Golden

No new songs  :emot-sad:

What about, I went to hell last night, No place in Heaven, Dear jealousy and many other good songs and no Lollipop, Relax and Big girl again and again  :sweatdrop:

• Like 2
  • Sad 2

22 minutes ago, Kumazzz said:
  • Lollipop
  • Origin of Love
  • Tiny Love
  • Relax Take It Easy
  • Ice Cream
  • Big Girl
  • Blame it on The Girls
  • Promiseland
  • Underwater
  • Tomorrow
  • Happy Ending
  • Popular Song
  • Elle Me Dit
  • Grace Kelly
  • Love Today

Did he actually sing Tomorrow? Because I've seen videos of all the other songs except that one... :dunno:

Edited by SilviaM
  • Like 1

38 minutes ago, Mikasister said:

No new songs  :emot-sad:

What about, I went to hell last night, No place in Heaven, Dear jealousy and many other good songs and no Lollipop, Relax and Big girl again and again  :sweatdrop:

Exactly my thought 🙈😂

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Kumazzz said:

Setlist from Twitter

• Lollipop
  • Origin of Love
  • Tiny Love
  • Relax Take It Easy
  • Ice Cream
  • Big Girl
  • Blame it on The Girls
  • Promiseland
  • Underwater
  • Tomorrow
  • Happy Ending
  • Popular Song
  • Elle Me Dit
  • Grace Kelly
  • Love Today

Encore

• Tiny Love
  • We Are Golden

Screenshot from the setlist he was holding in indeed's stories. So it seems he didn't change anything last minute. :teehee:

20220413_161323.jpg

35 minutes ago, NancylovesM said:

What is the red patch on his black pants? It almost looks like he’s bleeding?  Was it a design on the pants? A patch? Hard to tell from the photos. 

Yes, took me a while to recognize if from the first photos that were posted, but the suit is obviously meant to show the inside of the body, bleeding.

It makes me think of Overrated, of feeling hurt and vulnerable. He said in one interview that he would start the show as one version of himself and end it as a different version. So the way I interpret it, the concept of the show is about being hurt, healing (the mended heart) and then renewal and resistance, with the flowers suit and the "Resist" coat. Also the first and the last song make a lot of sense in this context. From "Love only gets you down" to "We are Golden", that's the journey he tells at this gig, imo. :wub2:  I wasn't happy at first about seeing Lollipop as the first song, but I understand now why he put it there.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, NancylovesM said:

What is the red patch on his black pants? It almost looks like he’s bleeding?  Was it a design on the pants? A patch? Hard to tell from the photos. 

30 minutes ago, mellody said:

Yes, took me a while to recognize if from the first photos that were posted, but the suit is obviously meant to show the inside of the body, bleeding.

Yes, it's human's anatomy.

Bones and muscles on a leg as well.

image.png.a1f8dfb2db6581b28d9c307714b24938.png

• Like 1

for all who are annoyed by the old songs, there are many people out there who only go to the concerts to see him sing Big Girl or Relax or Lollipop ( people who go only to one concert ). I´m pretty happy with the setlist.

• Like 6

1 hour ago, mellody said:

Screenshot from the setlist he was holding in indeed's stories. So it seems he didn't change anything last minute. :teehee:

20220413_161323.jpg

It makes me think of Overrated, of feeling hurt and vulnerable. He said in one interview that he would start the show as one version of himself and end it as a different version. So the way I interpret it, the concept of the show is about being hurt, healing (the mended heart) and then renewal and resistance, with the flowers suit and the "Resist" coat. Also the first and the last song make a lot of sense in this context. From "Love only gets you down" to "We are Golden", that's the journey he tells at this gig, imo. :wub2:  I wasn't happy at first about seeing Lollipop as the first song, but I understand now why he put it there.

It makes a lot of sense and I love how he made it into a path of healing, of self growth. It’s him flourishing during the show, just like spring 🌸

• Like 4

Just seen a short clip of Mika performing Ice Cream, I guess it wouldn't be a Mika concert without a wardrobe malfunction and someone coming to fix it! :teehee:

• Haha 2