Jump to content

2022 : Kings Theatre, Brooklyn, NY - 12 April REPORTS/PICS/VIDS


Kumazzz
 Share

Recommended Posts

:usa:

Here we go !! 

 

Finally For The Rite of Spring North American Tour starting !!

 

 

 

Edited by Kumazzz
  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

49 minutes ago, TinyLove_CJ said:

 

I was wondering that too, but I haven't seen anything new from fans videos yet.

Same here :emot-sad:

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Setlist from Twitter

 

  • Lollipop
  • Origin of Love
  • Tiny Love
  • Relax Take It Easy
  • Ice Cream
  • Big Girl
  • Blame it on The Girls
  • Promiseland
  • Underwater
  • Tomorrow
  • Happy Ending
  • Popular Song
  • Elle Me Dit
  • Grace Kelly
  • Love Today

 

Encore

  • Tiny Love
  • We Are Golden

 

  • Like 5
  • Thanks 4
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Kumazzz said:

Setlist from Twitter

 

  • Lollipop
  • Origin of Love
  • Tiny Love
  • Relax Take It Easy
  • Ice Cream
  • Big Girl
  • Blame it on The Girls
  • Promiseland
  • Underwater
  • Tomorrow
  • Happy Ending
  • Popular Song
  • Elle Me Dit
  • Grace Kelly
  • Love Today

 

Encore

  • Tiny Love
  • We Are Golden

 

 

No new songs  :emot-sad:

What about, I went to hell last night, No place in Heaven, Dear jealousy and many other good songs and no Lollipop, Relax and Big girl again and again  :sweatdrop:

  • Like 2
  • Sad 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

22 minutes ago, Kumazzz said:
  • Lollipop
  • Origin of Love
  • Tiny Love
  • Relax Take It Easy
  • Ice Cream
  • Big Girl
  • Blame it on The Girls
  • Promiseland
  • Underwater
  • Tomorrow
  • Happy Ending
  • Popular Song
  • Elle Me Dit
  • Grace Kelly
  • Love Today

 

Did he actually sing Tomorrow? Because I've seen videos of all the other songs except that one... :dunno:

Edited by SilviaM
  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

38 minutes ago, Mikasister said:

 

No new songs  :emot-sad:

What about, I went to hell last night, No place in Heaven, Dear jealousy and many other good songs and no Lollipop, Relax and Big girl again and again  :sweatdrop:

Exactly my thought 🙈😂

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 hours ago, Kumazzz said:

Setlist from Twitter

 

  • Lollipop
  • Origin of Love
  • Tiny Love
  • Relax Take It Easy
  • Ice Cream
  • Big Girl
  • Blame it on The Girls
  • Promiseland
  • Underwater
  • Tomorrow
  • Happy Ending
  • Popular Song
  • Elle Me Dit
  • Grace Kelly
  • Love Today

 

Encore

  • Tiny Love
  • We Are Golden

 

 

Screenshot from the setlist he was holding in indeed's stories. So it seems he didn't change anything last minute. :teehee:

20220413_161323.jpg

 

35 minutes ago, NancylovesM said:

What is the red patch on his black pants? It almost looks like he’s bleeding?  Was it a design on the pants? A patch? Hard to tell from the photos. 

 

Yes, took me a while to recognize if from the first photos that were posted, but the suit is obviously meant to show the inside of the body, bleeding.

It makes me think of Overrated, of feeling hurt and vulnerable. He said in one interview that he would start the show as one version of himself and end it as a different version. So the way I interpret it, the concept of the show is about being hurt, healing (the mended heart) and then renewal and resistance, with the flowers suit and the "Resist" coat. Also the first and the last song make a lot of sense in this context. From "Love only gets you down" to "We are Golden", that's the journey he tells at this gig, imo. :wub2:  I wasn't happy at first about seeing Lollipop as the first song, but I understand now why he put it there.

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, NancylovesM said:

What is the red patch on his black pants? It almost looks like he’s bleeding?  Was it a design on the pants? A patch? Hard to tell from the photos. 

 

30 minutes ago, mellody said:

Yes, took me a while to recognize if from the first photos that were posted, but the suit is obviously meant to show the inside of the body, bleeding.

 

 

 

Yes, it's human's anatomy.

 

Bones and muscles on a leg as well.

 

image.png.a1f8dfb2db6581b28d9c307714b24938.png

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

for all who are annoyed by the old songs, there are many people out there who only go to the concerts to see him sing Big Girl or Relax or Lollipop ( people who go only to one concert ). I´m pretty happy with the setlist.

  • Like 6
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, mellody said:

 

Screenshot from the setlist he was holding in indeed's stories. So it seems he didn't change anything last minute. :teehee:

20220413_161323.jpg

 

 

Yes, took me a while to recognize if from the first photos that were posted, but the suit is obviously meant to show the inside of the body, bleeding.

It makes me think of Overrated, of feeling hurt and vulnerable. He said in one interview that he would start the show as one version of himself and end it as a different version. So the way I interpret it, the concept of the show is about being hurt, healing (the mended heart) and then renewal and resistance, with the flowers suit and the "Resist" coat. Also the first and the last song make a lot of sense in this context. From "Love only gets you down" to "We are Golden", that's the journey he tells at this gig, imo. :wub2:  I wasn't happy at first about seeing Lollipop as the first song, but I understand now why he put it there.

It makes a lot of sense and I love how he made it into a path of healing, of self growth. It’s him flourishing during the show, just like spring 🌸

  • Like 4
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Kumazzz changed the title to 2022 : Kings Theatre, Brooklyn, NY - 12 April REPORTS/PICS/VIDS

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Privacy Policy