2022- Mika @Coachella - April 15th REPORTS/PICS/VIDS

Kumazzz

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

https://www.instagram.com/p/CcbOEEWP24W/

mikainstagram

Yesterday’s looks! A capsule collection exclusively for @coachella created in collaboration with London based @miramikatistudio

Hand knitted and hand painted suit with lyrics and flowers. The crochet embroidery and knitting made the clothes feel like a sweet memory. Full of emotion and storytelling.

There was also a magic cape!!! More on that later… 😊

278645687_513974903472283_2236392967201213135_n.jpg

278469931_313878317527936_6889089355528973602_n.jpg

278672897_406372284188070_4033147898655835828_n.jpg

278496843_585614915734293_4490685904516743304_n.jpg

• Like 2

https://www.instagram.com/p/CcjE-kCp3ye/

indeedworks

HOT & SUNNY Indio, CA welcomes all music lovers to COACHELLA! 🎶🌞🌴 Check out this exclusive #BehindTheCurtain look @mikainstagram vibrant performance and all the crew involved in putting together such a fabulous show. #Coachella #MIKATour #SoundtrackOfEmpathy
  • Like 3

Billboard Japan

https://www.billboard-japan.com/d_news/detail/111168/2

<コーチェラ2022現地レポ>MIKA、ライブを通じた繋りと一体感を祝福

まだオーディエンスの集まりがまばらな午後4時のメイン・ステージに、真っ白なタンクトップとパンツという出で立ちで登場したMIKA。デビュー・アルバム『ライフ・イン・カートゥーン・モーション』からジャズ風に大胆にアレンジされた「ロリポップ」のピアノの演奏と共にライブがスタートすると、ギター、ベース、ドラムが加わり、観客を一気に彼の世界感に引き入れた。

「ビッグ・ガール(ユー・アー・ビューティフル)」では、MIKAが花柄の白いジャケットを羽織り、オーディエンスを煽りながら歌い上げた。印象的なベースの音色でスタートした「グレース・ケリー」では、コーラスで観客がジャンプしたり、思い思いに自分を表現し、フェスティバルが2年ぶりに開催されたことを喜んだ。この曲でのMIKAの衣装は、故フレディ・マーキュリーを彷彿させると改めて思った。そして周りを見渡すとセクシャリティーに関係なくスカートを履いたり、個性的かつ大胆なファッションを楽しむLGBTQのオーディエンスが今まで以上に多いことに気づいた。

前半の「リラックス(テイク・イット・イージー)」では高音を出すのが辛そうな印象を受けたが、MIKAが「Love」と連呼してスタートした「ラヴ・トゥデイ」では、デビュー時を思い起こさせるキラキラと輝く、素晴らしい歌声を披露した。MIKAと合わせて踊るオーディエンスは、2年間の中止を乗り越え復活した【コーチェラ】に参加できたことの幸福感を噛み締めていたに違いない。

カラフルでご機嫌な楽曲を立て続けに演奏したMIKAは、ラストの「ウィー・アー・ゴールデン」で、背中に“RESIST(耐えよう、抵抗しよう)”とカラフルな文字で刺繍された足元まであるマントを着用していた。長身を活かして、マントを風になびかせながらステージを颯爽と歩いたり、ピアノの上に乗ってパフォーマンスする姿は、楽曲の“今の私たちは輝かしく”という歌詞にぴったりだった。そしてライブを通じた人々の繋りや一体感の喜びを観客に再び教えてくれたヒーローのようだった。

:uk: Google translator

Spoiler

<Coachella 2022 Local Report> MIKA congratulates the connection and sense of unity through live performances

MIKA appeared on the main stage at 4 pm when the audience was still sparse, with a white tank top and pants. When the live started with the piano performance of "Lollipop", which was boldly arranged in a jazz style from his debut album "Life in Cartoon Motion", guitar, bass and drums were added, and the audience was suddenly in his world. I was drawn to the feeling.

"Big Girl (You Are Beautiful)", MIKA wore a white jacket with a floral pattern and sang while fanning the audience. In "Grace Kelly," which started with an impressive bass tone, the audience jumped in the chorus and expressed themselves in their own way, and was pleased that the festival was held for the first time in two years. I thought again that MIKA's costume in this song is reminiscent of the late Freddie Mercury. Looking around, I noticed that there are more LGBTQ audiences than ever before, wearing skirts regardless of sexuality and enjoying unique and bold fashion.

In the first half, "Relax (Take It Easy)", I got the impression that it was hard to make high notes, but in "Love Today", which MIKA started by calling "Love", it reminds me of the time of debut. He performed a wonderful singing voice that brilliantly shined. The audience dancing with MIKA must have been bitten by the happiness of being able to participate in the revived [Coachella] after overcoming the two-year suspension.

MIKA, who played colorful and happy songs in quick succession, put on a cloak with colorful letters embroidered on the back with "RESIST" on the back in the last "We Are Golden". I was wearing it. Taking advantage of her tallness, her appearance of walking dashingly on the stage while fluttering the cloak in the wind and performing on the piano is perfect for the lyrics of her song "We are Golden". was. And he was like a hero who once again taught the audience the joy of connecting and uniting people through live performances.

attachment-coachella2022-w1-035.thumb.jpg.4fe46c3a60e2e8f96b99aee4d6dad229.jpg

• 2 months later...
  • 9 months later...

NEW DOWNLOAD LINKS

[ MP4 / 1080p / 938 MB ]

[ FLV / 1080p / 495 MB ]

1. Lollipop
  2. Origin of Love
  3. Relax Take It Easy
  4. Ice Cream
  5. Big Girl (You Are Beautiful)
  6. Grace Kelly
  • Thanks 1

• 4 months later...

Hello everyone !

as you know Love Today and other videos were deleted because of coachella, which I think is a shame.  

However, if anyone has the Love Today, I would be interested and also very grateful.

indeed I was surprised to see that it was deleted overnight, and I have been desperately looking for a year and a half now for another video lying around, without success.

Thank you again to those who will provide me with the necessary help ❤️ and above all don't forget,

Everyone gonna love today