Elle Me Dit 2/2

Popular Song

Grace Kelly

Love Today

Tiny Love Reprise / We Are Gplden

Edited by Kumazzz
update
  • Thanks 1

I mentioned this in the LA thread, thought I'd write it here as well. I heard that after the lights went up after the gig on Sunday, the venue played Mika's new single as the crowds were exiting. Did no one notice? I haven't seen any mention of it. I wonder if they'll do it again tonight after the show in LA? And I wonder when it's going to be released for real!?! :excite:

• Like 6

45 minutes ago, dcdeb said:

I mentioned this in the LA thread, thought I'd write it here as well. I heard that after the lights went up after the gig on Sunday, the venue played Mika's new single as the crowds were exiting. Did no one notice? I haven't seen any mention of it. I wonder if they'll do it again tonight after the show in LA? And I wonder when it's going to be released for real!?! :excite:

I'm going to listen very carefully this time! And also record. 

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, dcdeb said:

Yes, please! :pray:

Hopefully he doesn't blow my mind too much tonight so I can remember to do that . Street SF mana and I had to sit down with our faces like this 😲

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

1 hour ago, dcdeb said:

I think I was like the others: the concert is over now and so I didn't listen what was playing after. :doh: I'm also going to record it this time. :original:

• Like 5

It's crazy that no one noticed! :shocked:  I don't always notice the song that plays right after the show, but I remember for example they played Bare Necessities from the Jungle Book for a while, and also Kick Ass, when it came out. But obviously I knew those, it's so hard to imagine how it is with a song I've never heard. Is it so insignificant? Does it sound so different to what we know from him? Is his voice autotuned, so not even Mika's biggest fans can recognize it? So curious to hear about it from the LA gig! But also a little scared tbh! 😅

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, mellody said:

:swoon: I'm surprised you're still alive. :naughty:

And that you even continued to film, I probably would've dropped my phone! :roftl:

Honestly, I was there like: Is it appropriate to continue to film? 🤔 But now I've to say: He knew I was filming, so...😅

• Haha 3

10 minutes ago, Prisca said:

Honestly, I was there like: Is it appropriate to continue to film? 🤔 But now I've to say: He knew I was filming, so...😅

He knows exactly what he's doing. :aah: :facepalm: :roftl:

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, mellody said:

He knows exactly what he's doing. :aah: :facepalm: :roftl:

Well, at least in this moment. 😅 Maybe he was after the show like: What have I done? :yikes::blink:

30 minutes ago, Prisca said:

Well, at least in this moment. 😅 Maybe he was after the show like: What have I done? :yikes::blink:

possible. :mf_rosetinted: Tho I suppose he doesn't have too many regrets, I think he generally manages quite well to live in the moment and not think too much about mistakes (or also successes) in the past.

I'll add the song titles in the posts to your videos, so people know without watching what it is. Couldn't watch your clips with sound so far, but will be catching up after the MFC live. :teehee:

• Thanks 1

On 4/18/2022 at 8:13 PM, mellody said:

I've edited your post with some info and the links to the original IG posts, where possible. Luckily those who reposted those videos tagged the original poster, so it's not hard to find (and link to) the original videos instead of the reposts. ;) 

Thank you so much Mellody  :hug: I loved the videos so much that I wanted to share them here at once but due to my birthday I had no time to link to the original posts :no: 

On 4/20/2022 at 7:35 PM, Prisca said:

talk about the Rite of Spring, Love Today

Ah, great to hear his whole speech there, I only heard the last part so far. Here's a little transcript, from what I can understand, because I love what he's saying. Please correct me if I'm wrong about something, some bits are hard to understand.

"They shut down theatres for a couple of years. Then, planning, gigs, slowly start again. You lose someone you love, you hate everything, you feel nothing. But then, things start again. You become obsessed, then you get disappointed, and you hate more than anything else. But then, things start again. Like blades of grass (something?)... Things start again. But those blades of grass, even though they may be green, might as well be red, for that one thing that always resists, and no matter what you do, will always, always come back, in one way or another, just like a weed, is love."

I'm :cloud: at what he says about love always coming back and at the same time :facepalm: at him comparing it to a weed. :lmfao: There's a lot in this little speech, his idea of the Rite of Spring, I suppose also what he felt after losing his Mum - or rather didn't feel. Very relatable - when something hurts too much, it's a way of self protection of the body to not feel anything, until you can put up with the pain, one little bit at a time, because the totality of it would crush you. Not sure tho what he's referring to with obsession, disappointment and hate. Maybe that's more general thoughts than about his own feelings of the last 2 years - or maybe it's very recent, because he hated becoming ill and having to postpone the tour... anyway it's such a good and positive approach to feel that love always comes back, I'm happy he got to this point from "no hope no love no glory, no happy ending". :wub2:

• Like 2

4 hours ago, Prisca said:

Nope, no zoom :mfr_omg:. 😅  Happy Ending

Ohhhh My Poor Heart.....

How I love this SHIRT/NO-SHIRT 😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍🥰🥰🤩🤩🤩

If I were you, I will probably have died, but it would have definitely been such an happy ending!!!!! :jawdrop: :das::fangurl:

Thank you very much Prisca!!!!!! 

• Haha 4

https://www.instagram.com/p/CclanW7D-E5/

indeedworks

‘We Are Golden’ this past weekend in the Golden Gate City of San Francisco 💛 Which fan’s heartfelt message of empathy and music in the workplace resonates the most with you? #SoundtrackOfEmpathy #BetterWorkBetterLives #WeAreGolden
  • Like 1