Yo Yo - Song and Lyrics Discussion

mellody

My personal situation with this song is the best: when you don't expect anything serious, it grows onto you (unlike the situation when you eager to start loving a new song but in the end you listen to it two or three times).

Firstly it felt just like a simple song that has "something" in it. Lately I've found myself listening to it on repeat (yep 😎).

And these days (nights) I spend watching in YT all the gig vids with Yoyo, comparing the first part, searching for the perfect one, and I wake up with this song in my mind.

• Like 3

6 hours ago, Dreamy_Queen said:

My personal situation with this song is the best: when you don't expect anything serious, it grows onto you (unlike the situation when you eager to start loving a new song but in the end you listen to it two or three times).

Firstly it felt just like a simple song that has "something" in it. Lately I've found myself listening to it on repeat (yep 😎).

And these days (nights) I spend watching in YT all the gig vids with Yoyo, comparing the first part, searching for the perfect one, and I wake up with this song in my mind.

I liked this when I first heard it so it didn't have to grow on me, but the song I wake up with is Who's Gonna Love Me Now.  That song is really stuck in my head.

• Like 2

23 hours ago, silver said:

I liked this when I first heard it so it didn't have to grow on me, but the song I wake up with is Who's Gonna Love Me Now.  That song is really stuck in my head.

Sometimes it happens too! But Who's gonna love me now has too much repetitive lyrics as for me, that's why I can't say it's my favourite. But the music is beautiful!

• Like 1

• dcdeb changed the title to Yo Yo - Song and Lyrics Discussion