2022 - Theatre du Palais Municipal, Saguenay - 28 April 2022 - REPORTS / PICS / VIDEOS

Kumazzz

11 hours ago, Anna Ko Kolkowska said:

It looks like the "organ paintings" on Mika suit have gone.

I made screenshots of one of videos and you can see only "veins" 

image.thumb.png.3e8e9d0bae13eacb22e1cdfe39b50491.png

image.thumb.png.9917603b905a672223706a7641652b2f.png

Maybe some people got sick after seing his guts so closely :naughty:

• Haha 3

Here are my videos (I know, I'm late, I'll post my videos of the other gigs also soon :baghead:).

1st video (Lollipop): You should think after several weeks I should know how to take videos but no. :facepalm:

I realized really late that I was filming the audience and not Mika, and then I had to find the right moment to cut the video as I wasn't able to turn around the video while filming. :doh: I was aware that it was dark when I was filming but when it was a bit dark on the stage, my video was also dark because I didn't want to put the light on and blind Mika. I was first row (had a C ticket, found out that that was second row and not third row, and when I was at the venue @tiibet surprised me with a first row ticket right in the middle :fangurl:, thank you Nina :huglove:) and I know that Mika doesn't like it when people are filming the whole time, especially right in front of him, to blind him was the last thing I wanted to do. Actually it was forbidden to take videos or photos, hopefully the Saguenay police will not chase me. Ok, I'll go undercover. :baghead: Basically, you missed that Mika threw flowers over his new pianist.

2nd video (end of Lollipop)

3rd video (Origin of Love, talk)

4th video (talk, Tiny Love)

5th video (Relax take it easy, talk)

6th video (Ice Cream)

7th video (talk, Big Girl, talk)

8th video (Blame it on the girls)

9th video (Underwater, making a boy happy [no, not a song, literally], talk)

10th video (Tomorrow)

11th video (Happy Ending)

12th video (Happy Ending a cappella)

13th video (Boum, boum, boum)

14th video (Elle me dit, talk)

15th video (Grace Kelly)

16th video (Talk, Love Today)

17th video (Tiny Love Reprise, We are Golden)

Sorry, the end of We are Golden is missing (my saving space was full but I know Nina also filmed We are Golden). In the end he spoke a little bit about Eurovision and he said that when he thinks about Eurovision must he always think of Will Ferrell, sorry, i didn't get it...

And this is the end of the tour, well almost (shhh... don't tell anyone, it's a secret, I was on the same plane as Mika the next day :wink2:).

• Like 3
  • Thanks 3

20 minutes ago, Anna Ko Kolkowska said:

I will not say it to anybody. But can you give me more details?:das:

Half of the active MFCers already know anyway. :naughty:

I was on the same plane as Mika from Montreal to Zurich.

I asked the flight attendant to give Mika a note in first class, which she actually did. :fangurl:

And Mika even wrote me a really nice message back. :o:swoon:

• Like 9

1 minute ago, Prisca said:

I asked the flight attendant to give Mika a note in first class, which she actually did. :fangurl:

Black And White Falling GIF

• Haha 6

26 minutes ago, Prisca said:

:jawdrop:

• Haha 2

21 minutes ago, Prisca said:

This is for my comment "Half of the active MFCers already know anyway", right? :naughty:

Oh of course :mf_rosetinted:  What else would it be?

• Haha 4

1 hour ago, Prisca said:

I asked the flight attendant to give Mika a note in first class, which she actually did.

My only curiosity is: do you always have a pen with you when you travel? :teehee:

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, krysady said:

My only curiosity is: do you always have a pen with you when you travel? :teehee:

I actually had almost the whole time a notepad and a pen in my handbag, in case Mika would give autographs (it was not clear at the beginning that he would not give any). But by the time I was on the plane, I had checked my notepad in with my luggage (I still had the pen with me), so a napkin would have to do. :lol3: But to answer your question: yes, I usually have a pen with me, because if I didn't have one, I would certainly have needed one! :original:

• Like 2

18 minutes ago, Prisca said:

yes, I usually have a pen with me, because if I didn't have one, I would certainly have needed one! :original:

That's true, sometimes we don't realize the importance of such small things :thumb_yello:  I'm happy for you! :original:

• Like 2

1 minute ago, krysady said:

That's true, sometimes we don't realize the importance of such small things :thumb_yello:  I'm happy for you! :original:

Thank you! :huglove:

• Like 1

On 4/29/2022 at 9:31 PM, Anna Ko Kolkowska said:

It looks like the "organ paintings" on Mika suit have gone.

I made screenshots of one of videos and you can see only "veins" 

Yeah, I noticed that... thought it was a new suit, but on your screenshot I can see the outline of the organs is still there... Maybe they put it in the washing machine by accident. :lmfao:

• Haha 2

2 minutes ago, mellody said:

Yeah, I noticed that... thought it was a new suit, but on your screenshot I can see the outline of the organs is still there... Maybe they put it in the washing machine by accident. :lmfao:

I was there and I thought it was a new suit! :baghead:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

10 hours ago, mellody said:

Anyway it was not my favorite outfit so I don't regret :lol: And the threads left on the suit look like a very avant-garde project :das:

• Haha 2

44 minutes ago, Anna Ko Kolkowska said:

Anyway it was not my favorite outfit so I don't regret :lol: And the threads left on the suit look like a very avant-garde project :das:

If he's wearing this suit again for the European tour, I suppose they'll just repaint it. I wouldn't mind if they brought back the rainbow colours they seem to have drawn originally. That way it gets the message across, without being too much horror movie. :naughty: 

• Haha 2

46 minutes ago, mellody said:

If he's wearing this suit again for the European tour, I suppose they'll just repaint it. I wouldn't mind if they brought back the rainbow colours they seem to have drawn originally. That way it gets the message across, without being too much horror movie. :naughty: 

I am not sure if this outfit would suit to the Eurovision "The Sound of Beauty" motto :lol3:

• Haha 2