Hi from Husum, Germany

swetlana

Hi, I‘m Micki from Husum, working in an archive, 24 ys old and a Mika Fan since his appearance at german TV show „Wetten dass“ in 2007. Mostly I am hearing Rock and Metal music but at some times I need Mikas music very much. I am also obsessed with travelling, cooking, taking photos (@gloriaultra on Insta), sports (only plying soccer and futsal, rest watching on TV) and going to concerts:)

• Like 5

Hi Micki, willkommen! I hope you'll have fun here on the forum, if you have any questions, feel free to ask. :)

We have a thread for speaking German if you're interested, but it hasn't been active for a while, as not many German fans visit the forum regularly. Anyway, if you want, feel free to reactivate it. :lol:

• Like 1

On 5/1/2022 at 11:58 AM, swetlana said:

Hi, I‘m Micki from Husum, working in an archive, 24 ys old and a Mika Fan since his appearance at german TV show „Wetten dass“ in 2007. Mostly I am hearing Rock and Metal music but at some times I need Mikas music very much. I am also obsessed with travelling, cooking, taking photos (@gloriaultra on Insta), sports (only plying soccer and futsal, rest watching on TV) and going to concerts:)

Hallo und willkommen Micki! I'm Lindsey from Indiana, USA. I totally get the need to hear MIKA mixed in with your other favorite music. Have fun as part of the MFC!

• 7 months later...