2022 - private gig in Paris, 19 May

virgi

1 hour ago, krysady said:

This is not available anymore

I can't remember what song it was, but I remember he was having fun taking glitter heels from the ladies front row and put them on the piano  :teehee: 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

58 minutes ago, virgi said:

I can't remember what song it was, but I remember he was having fun taking glitter heels from the ladies front row and put them on the piano  :teehee: 

a part of it:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

5 hours ago, virgi said:

I managed to watch it right after you posted it, but didn't save it :doh:  I thought maybe you did it, it was very funny :original:  I think it was Ice Cream.

Edited by krysady

I stayed 3 days in Paris with Ina, her husband and son, on vacation. I love Paris. Every time I go back there I leave a piece of my heart. Thursday afternoon, we were at the Petit Palais and we saw that they were setting up a stage and there were Mika’s musicians. Wouter, Tim, Max and Clément and I don’t remember what the name of the bald-headed musician who plays the piano with them... Anyway, we said hi and discovered the private masked party. We tried to get at least 2 tickets, but it was private. We listened to the concert in the garden of the building, on the grass and waited for him at the exit. He stayed a few minutes with us and was very kind as always. I said: Mika, we heard the whole concert from the garden and it was amazing! And he said: Yes, it was beautiful and I sang well... And he laughed and of course we did. 😄  He didn’t actually forget the words... 🤣🤣🤣 Then we told him that we will see in June on tour and said goodbye. He was happy. I never thought this would happen, but it happened, and it was really fun and crazy! 😄❤️ I came home last night. Ina and her family, this afternoon/evening. It's true that the unexpected things are the most beautiful. 😌

• Like 8
  • Thanks 1

34 minutes ago, Gabry74 said:

Thursday afternoon, we were at the Petit Palais and we saw that they were setting up a stage and there were Mika’s musicians. Wouter, Tim, Max and Clément and I don’t remember what the name of the bald-headed musician who plays the piano with them... Anyway, we said hi and discovered the private masked party. We tried to get at least 2 tickets, but it was private. We listened to the concert in the garden of the building, on the grass and waited for him at the exit. He stayed a few minutes with us and was very kind as always. I said: Mika, we heard the whole concert from the garden and it was amazing! And he said: Yes, it was beautiful and I sang well... And he laughed and of course we did. 😄  He didn’t actually forget the words... 🤣🤣🤣 Then we told him that we will see in June on tour and said goodbye. He was happy. I never thought this would happen, but it happened, and it was really fun and crazy! 😄❤️ I came home last night. Ina and her family, this afternoon/evening. It's true that the unexpected things are the most beautiful. 😌

Wow! What a story! Lucky you 👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏 Thank you for sharing ♥️

• Like 2

4 hours ago, Gabry74 said:

I stayed 3 days in Paris with Ina, her husband and son, on vacation. I love Paris. Every time I go back there I leave a piece of my heart. Thursday afternoon, we were at the Petit Palais and we saw that they were setting up a stage and there were Mika’s musicians. Wouter, Tim, Max and Clément and I don’t remember what the name of the bald-headed musician who plays the piano with them... Anyway, we said hi and discovered the private masked party. We tried to get at least 2 tickets, but it was private. We listened to the concert in the garden of the building, on the grass and waited for him at the exit. He stayed a few minutes with us and was very kind as always. I said: Mika, we heard the whole concert from the garden and it was amazing! And he said: Yes, it was beautiful and I sang well... And he laughed and of course we did. 😄  He didn’t actually forget the words... 🤣🤣🤣 Then we told him that we will see in June on tour and said goodbye. He was happy. I never thought this would happen, but it happened, and it was really fun and crazy! 😄❤️ I came home last night. Ina and her family, this afternoon/evening. It's true that the unexpected things are the most beautiful. 😌

How wonderful! :lustslow: ❤

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...