2 JULY 2022: Look Out London! MFC 15th Anniversary Party

dcdeb

Payed! Managed to convince my Mum to come along 😊

It's going to be a long day for us so we might not stay long, and if for any reason we can't come I'll let you know, I don't mind the money going towards another place or a gift for Mika.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, holdingyourdrink said:

@dcdebmaybe also post it on IG and Twitter? Like Anna said, not everyone reads the forum every day and I think most people that would be interested in a meet up are on these two social media platforms. 

Yes, I will, Michelle. I'm a little slow these last few days as we're at the shore and I was feeling a bit under the weather. But getting back on track today.

Thank you all for responding so quickly -- I've already gotten 38 places filled, so nearly halfway there!

One note: a few of you have sent your payment in Euros, not GBP -- if you could either cancel the Euro payment and resend in pounds, or add the difference, that would be appreciated! Thanks!

I'm working on a list of the payments I've received and will post it here in a little while.

See you all real soon! :excite:

• Like 10

On 5/28/2022 at 7:45 AM, dcdeb said:

WHO: MIKA FAN CLUB

WHAT: THE MFC 15th ANNIVERSARY PARTY

WHERE: LONDON, BABY!

WHEN: 2 JULY 2022, 7PM - 10PM

WHY: TO CELEBRATE MIKA'S RETURN TO THE LONDON STAGE AND OUR (AND HIS!) 15TH ANNIVERSARY!

OK, after many, many calls and emails, I have finally found what I think is the perfect place for us to have our MFC 15th Anniversary Party in London on Saturday, 2 July 2022. It's quite close to the Roundhouse so transportation shouldn't be a problem, especially for those staying in the area.

The cost is £20/person and includes food and drinks (as well as VAT and service). I've tried to be sensitive to the fact that you all will have lots of other expenses on this trip, and that we will also be collecting for flowers/gift for Mika, too, so I hope this is OK.

We'll have the place for 3 hours, from 7pm to 10pm. We'll be in a first floor function room with our own bartender. We should even be able to play our own music.

Food offerings will include pizza (including vegetarian/vegan options), and other finger-foods including some gluten-free choices.

The catch is that the place can only accommodate 80 people, and I need to guarantee 80 attendees to get the £20/person price. (If we have fewer than 80, the cost per person would of course increase.)

So can we get 80 people to commit? I need to know before I put down the non-refundable deposit!

If you plan on coming to this party, please send me your payment of £20/person via Paypal to mfcregister@gmail.com ASAP. This will lock in your place. Because we have a limited number of spaces, this is going to be first come-first served -- only the first 80 payments I receive will be able to attend.

If you have MFC friends who don't regularly check the forum, but who you think would want to attend this party, please let them know so they don't miss out!

And if by some chance we find we don't have 80 people who are interested, I have spoken to a place that can offer us an alternative for fewer party-goers for a comparable price. But I hope 80 of you can come! We've had at least 100 when we've done other get-togethers in London, so I'm hopeful we can make this happen.

I'd really like to have the booking finalized by the end of this week -- 3 June! -- as we'll be just a month away from the concert!

Let me know if you have any questions/comments/issues/suggestions! It's getting so close now! :excite:

Hello Deb, I’ve just send 20£.
Thanks for the party! 

I have received payment for 65 people so far. Here's who I have, using your MFC Names:

Adprice

Anna Ko Kolkowska
dcdeb
Michelle Blondet
mellody
FannySpina14
Kata (x2)
Lisahoogenboom
Laetitia Hochede
Manu Ganzerla
Sophie-Laure
Beatrixxx_always
camille*
lyli
Narimene (x2)
Jade Lesoto
cerise
wiki M
Zita (x2)
An'Art
carolinechedo
Ingrid
France7885
katia sekula
Gabry74
Grazia Artuso
Salserina
Treasa
Tiny Love CJ (x2)
tiibet
crazyaboutmika
Statue of Liberty
Serendipity
Maaike…
Jojotje
MaraB
Romy04
SilviaM (x2)
pascale_geneva
Hero
holdingyourdrink (x2)
Chiara83
Prisca
emily2b (x2)
Gigimau
Sabine64
perhonita
krysady
Chrissie
BineHH
vanessa-love-mika
RAK1

Sonelle + 1
Stefasera
XaviMarc

jajinka5 +1

ISAJF414

Spaces are filling fast. So if you see any errors, please LMK right away! And please let your MFC friends who might not check the forum often know there are just 15 spaces left! Thank you all for your prompt response!

• Like 6
  • Thanks 6