2 JULY 2022: Look Out London! MFC 15th Anniversary Party

dcdeb

2 hours ago, NaoMika said:

Hi, 

Now I'm heading to London by train.

I will be able to arrive in London earler than I orginally planned.

I'd love to see you all!

So is still there a space for me tonight?

NaoMika☆

Yes!

• Like 2

Sorry but I won’t make it this evening. Don’t want to chance it with the

disruption on the Northern line. 
I hope you all have a fantastic evening and I’ll see you tomorrow in the queue. 

• Like 1

I wish I could be there with y’all❤️.  Just started a new job on June 20. It would’ve been difficult for me to take off. I am looking forward to an Instagram live tonight at the before the Mika concert event or in the que at Mika’s concert tomorrow. While y’all are at the Mika concert,  I will be at the Hobby Center  in Houston  watching the Broadway show Frozen. I’ll be at the matinee show that starts at 1 PM Houston time and I know we’re six hour behind London time. 

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

The party looked like a lot of fun! Very kind of Mika to send the champagne too!

And y'all sang YoYo!!! I've seen the videos and it looked awesome! 😁

• Like 6

On 7/2/2022 at 10:52 PM, silver said:

And @frenchfan84with her shiba inu :thumb_yello:

She was so tired on our way back i had a nice and quiet drive 🤣

Really lovely to see everyone and meet new friends 😀 

Hope the concert was as amazing as it always is ! 

• Like 4

It was a brilliant party, the venue was perfect. The pizza was yummy, Mika's champagne was a lovely surprise, and the beautiful cake was delicious. (Thank you to the very talented fan who made it!) But the best was seeing everybody, old and new faces together, laughing, dancing, and just enjoying being together in our shared love for this incredible man and for each other. Thank you! 🥰😘

• Like 6

Thank you so much to all the people who collaborated to the success of the party! It was wonderful to meet in London and celebrate 15 years of the MFC all together! :group_hug::wub2:

20220702_220254.jpg

20220702_193443.jpg

20220702_192225(0).jpg

20220702_192016.jpg

20220702_213103.jpg

20220702_213032.jpg

Screenshot_20220702-202134_Gallery.jpg

IMG-20220702-WA0023.jpg

Screenshot_20220702-211803_Gallery.jpg

• Like 10

On 7/2/2022 at 10:25 PM, Maaikie... said:

5B39A9DD-A7E5-42E5-87AB-E67546FBEF11.thumb.jpeg.9c459740a4bb02370f03600dc022d451.jpegD34CB792-AE94-4320-82AF-4C8D2259793E.thumb.jpeg.7889aa25604a8520b90d774967b6cb00.jpeg774A11AD-BCE5-47A0-AFE9-2F9F4247438E.thumb.jpeg.f20dd1e11dd6b7d64c2a5b27cfb4a7b5.jpegA6A2E11C-D1AB-4D5E-84D8-6D1077BD2421.thumb.jpeg.0b79324f0ba7b463993617f951ffda18.jpeg65F7CF09-AD9E-480B-AEE7-08E8B5A390CE.thumb.jpeg.44ba130abf85c0a4912d953a1d2cbb54.jpegFC859D72-83A1-4AB6-A36A-BB75A277F6D6.thumb.jpeg.856fed1ca6aebda195cdfe4b3f45abeb.jpeg

Wish maybe we have more different kinds of gatherings in the future haha 😆👍Not only once a year and maybe we can go for different gathering event as well?🙏😁

• Like 6

It was such a nice moment!!! I have to say, I arrived alone and at the beginning I felt a bit shy... I could of course recognize some of us but not so many people. Than mika's music and alcool :naughty: helped me to break the ice and it was absolutely fantastic to party with you!!! Thank you SO much for the organization!!!!

💚🧡💛💙💜

I have just a proposal... why don't we create pins with our nincknames on to use for these situations or maybe even for gigs or whatever? With MFC logo or something similar? I really can try to be in charge for that and understand how much it could cost and what we have to do. What do you think?

Big kisses from Serendipity Still Affected From Post Gig Depression 🥰🥰🥰

• Like 9

2 hours ago, Serendipity said:

It was such a nice moment!!! I have to say, I arrived alone and at the beginning I felt a bit shy... I could of course recognize some of us but not so many people. Than mika's music and alcool :naughty: helped me to break the ice and it was absolutely fantastic to party with you!!! Thank you SO much for the organization!!!!

💚🧡💛💙💜

I have just a proposal... why don't we create pins with our nincknames on to use for these situations or maybe even for gigs or whatever? With MFC logo or something similar? I really can try to be in charge for that and understand how much it could cost and what we have to do. What do you think?

To be honest,I usually was a bit shy when go for some special even like this and this is my first MFC gathering I've ever joined, although I have been MIKA fans since my late 19 haha 🤣and before I came,I only knew that Deb but recently I knew another MIKA fans from my hometown hahaha😆So amazing and we finally went to this gathering together!🙏😁

As part of MFC,I feel glad that we come from different parts of this earth 🌎 so we actually can have a lot of funny experiences to share haha,kind of the benefits?🥳

We can actually do a lot of different things like having cooking classes, languages classes,BBQ gathering or even "yum cha"/"hot pot" gathering or Asia/European travelling tour if any of you are interested in that!

Its really like MIKA said in the roundhouse that night 🌃: “EVERYTHING is possible”, just depends on where your boundary are but in my opinion it's now 21st century so I don't think we still need much boundary to divide people into so many different groups haha🤞The most boundary u have,the less open your mind to new things and new life for making u happier!🤭

Edited by Mayli
  • Like 4

1 hour ago, Serendipity said:

I think it's a great idea, it would definitely help :thumb_yello:

• Like 1

On 7/6/2022 at 10:16 PM, Gabry74 said:

Thank you so much to all the people who collaborated to the success of the party! It was wonderful to meet in London and celebrate 15 years of the MFC all together! :group_hug::wub2:

20220702_220254.jpg

20220702_193443.jpg

20220702_192225(0).jpg

20220702_192016.jpg

20220702_213103.jpg

20220702_213032.jpg

Screenshot_20220702-202134_Gallery.jpg

IMG-20220702-WA0023.jpg

Screenshot_20220702-211803_Gallery.jpg

I am so happy I could be part of this party :yay: It was such fun :hi5::pbjt::group_hug:

• Like 4
  • Haha 1

4 hours ago, Serendipity said:

💚🧡💛💙💜

I’m  so happy to have met you ♥️ You are such fun to be with 🤩 I think it’s a great idea to have pins. Big kisses from Pascale 😘😘💋💋💋

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Thanks 1

6 hours ago, Serendipity said:

💚🧡💛💙💜

We've actually done username badges before for other meet-ups, but just paper ones to stick on your clothes.  If you wanted something more permanent, I think it would have to be an MFC badge with a place to add your name.

• Like 4

On 7/8/2022 at 9:01 PM, silver said:

We've actually done username badges before for other meet-ups, but just paper ones to stick on your clothes.  If you wanted something more permanent, I think it would have to be an MFC badge with a place to add your name.

It's a good idea to make a MFC badges and I can help to order online from China/HK shipping to Uk which would definitely be cheaper than u found at local😆

I don't know if u mind to ship from China or not but tbh most of the things produce in China,this is the truth!😂🙏

On the other hand,about the London MFC members,is there any interested in hanging out sometimes like "yum cha",having delicious dim sum in a Chinese restaurant or visiting each other's home and have BBQ or even having cooking/languages classes as well?😁I'm a bit fancy about that!😚

Edited by Mayli
  • Like 1