The video is done and I'll be sharing it very soon! 

Now I can just...

Tired Jet Lag GIF

Thanks to everyone that participated! It was a lot of fun to do, and I've made new friends doing it 😊

I realised that after finalising the video though that I haven't put everyone's names to their parts as I originally intended, there is an end credits though!

And I forgot to include music for Good Wife 🙃

But I hope everyone likes it! 🙂🏳️‍🌈

• Like 6

56 minutes ago, dcdeb said:

Really well done, CJ! :flowers2:

Thank you for the idea and also for all the hard work I'm sure editing must have been!

Thank you so much! 😊

Working out the order of the videos and editing was fun to do, the tricky parts were the transitions from video to video and it also took me ages getting Love You When I'm Drunk to time perfectly with the ending! 😅

I'll upload it here rather than youtube, people can still access this thread and watch it in the original screen ratio rater than Instagram's "fit screen". 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, TinyLove_CJ said:

I'll upload it here rather than youtube.

Or not... 😅 

The file is too large! Youtube it is! 

Going to drop this here as well, lest we forget why we have MFC Pride in the first place, cause we all know that transphobic comments on this forum were the catalysator to organise this. We managed to turn a bad event into something nice which brings us all together, but sadly these so called "terfs" continue to pose a danger to the whole LGBTQ+ community. 

I received these comments in response to me opposing homophobia under Disney's recap of Disney Pride... it is a lot. 

Do let me know if this is "not the place" (cause when is it ever the place to bring up uncomfortable issues?), but I want to put it somewhere, because it angers me. I guess i'm also leaving it here because i know that the intended crowd will be reading it. Terf ideologies contribute directly to endangering not only trans people, but also everyone else in the community. And yes, that includes Mika, you can see the comments he is receiving now in response to his appearance at Disney Pride! 

I want people to not forget this, and please please if you have people around you who make such comments about trans people or about anyone else, call them out and say something about it! Be a good ally, don't be silent, you're helping the whole community if you decide to speak up. 

34 minutes ago, Jaela said:

Going to drop this here as well, lest we forget why we have MFC Pride in the first place, cause we all know that transphobic comments on this forum were the catalysator to organise this. We managed to turn a bad event into something nice which brings us all together, but sadly these so called "terfs" continue to pose a danger to the whole LGBTQ+ community. 

I received these comments in response to me opposing homophobia under Disney's recap of Disney Pride... it is a lot. 

Do let me know if this is "not the place" (cause when is it ever the place to bring up uncomfortable issues?), but I want to put it somewhere, because it angers me. I guess i'm also leaving it here because i know that the intended crowd will be reading it. Terf ideologies contribute directly to endangering not only trans people, but also everyone else in the community. And yes, that includes Mika, you can see the comments he is receiving now in response to his appearance at Disney Pride! 

I want people to not forget this, and please please if you have people around you who make such comments about trans people or about anyone else, call them out and say something about it! Be a good ally, don't be silent, you're helping the whole community if you decide to speak up. 

Why do internet trolls always end there comments with "have a nice day"? 😭 Always a red flag when I see that!

(and the fact he intentionally misses out the T for LGBT! 🙃)

Anyway that comment is disgusting, basically saying that events like the Disneyland Pride cover up child grooming and children feel forced to be part of the LGBT+ community. What absolute nonsense! 😤

47 minutes ago, Jaela said:

I know I'm not always the best but I try to educate when I can my dad (Who was a teacher ) would repeatedly mention how trans kids were just mentally ill and it was on how the parents raised them ect and would misgender students at least to me however unfortunatly I don't think my dad will ever change when it comes to LGBTQIA+ issues his religion is too engraved as an excuse 

my mum has also said similar comments to what this person had said however I have explained why this isn't good and its harmful, she had been more understanding and trying to learn 

I try but I also think sometimes I still need educating and learning but people like this will not change and while we need to stand against them how can we make them learn if their views are so strong 
I'm not saying we shouldn't do anything we need to do things otherwise we will end up going backwards. I wish I could help more 

2 hours ago, TinyLove_CJ said:

Why do internet trolls always end there comments with "have a nice day"? 😭 Always a red flag when I see that!

(and the fact he intentionally misses out the T for LGBT! 🙃)

Anyway that comment is disgusting, basically saying that events like the Disneyland Pride cover up child grooming and children feel forced to be part of the LGBT+ community. What absolute nonsense! 😤

Honestly. To call an event like Disneyland Paris Pride a "grooming" event is to be deliberately ignorant of what "grooming" is. And in fact, to just be plain ignorant. This person who wrote to Jaela wants to argue for the sake of arguing, and I don't have time for that. I've gotten a few similar comments on some of our recent Instagram posts and in my DMs and they have been systematically deleted and the user blocked.

What's so funny to me is the flawed logic that these homophobic/transphobic people use -- that gay pride events are somehow going to convert heterosexual children. I saw something relevant the other day -- I can't remember who the celebrity was, but he said, "You know, I went through 12 years of public school being treated as if I was a heterosexual, then 4 more years of college being treated as a heterosexual, and then another few years of graduate school, and none of that 'straightness' rubbed off on me -- I'm still a homosexual. So how is spending a short time with me going to turn anyone gay?" :rolleyes:

Anyhow, Jae, talking about it here is fine. Obviously, not every single Mika fan is going to have exactly the same experience, or exactly the same opinions on every single subject, and I can't speak for everyone. But I think that the majority here support the LGBTQ+ community and find sentiments like those expressed by your lovely "fan" repugnant -- not just because of Mika, but because we are all human beings and we try to be decent to one another. Can we do better? Absolutely. Can we learn more? Of course. I'm trying, I'm always trying. I'm not perfect, I make mistakes, but I really do try.

• Like 5

Posted this on Instagram last week, but meant to share it here as well. Thanks to those folks who shared some ideas for this new Spotify playlist with me -- found a few new artists to listen to!

• Like 4