Hi, from Beth :) - Scotland

Beth

Hi all! 

I’m Beth, 25 from Scotland! Loved MIKA since my mum bought Life in Cartoon motion for the car and kept up ever since! I was tired of none of my friends sharing my MIKA love (can’t drag them to the MIKA london concert :() Just discovered MFC and can’t wait to chat MIKA with people finally! 

Loving Dear Jealousy at the moment, such a bop <3 

• Like 6

14 minutes ago, silver said:

Hi Beth and welcome to the MFC :bye:

Hope you will be able to meet other MFCers in London - should be a great gig

Thank you :) It’ll be amazing, it’s my first solo gig, but I trust in MIKA fans that I won’t be alone when I go!! 

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, TinyLove_CJ said:

Hi Beth :welcomeani:

Hopefully Mika will come back to Scotland one day too!

Have fun here...

And at the London gig! I'm going too 😊

Ahhh here’s hoping he returns to Scotland! there’s dozens of us here  :D 

• Like 2

Hi Beth :bye: and welcome to MFC :huglove:

I love that your mum made you a Mika fan :wub2:

I have always played Mika non stop in my car since 2007 but that didn't make my kids fans. 

I'm hoping I'll be able to go to London but that depends if I get my passport on time :dunno:

Hopefully I'll see you and lots of fans in London :pray: but I'm sure everyone wjo gets to go will have a wonderful time :wub2:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

22 minutes ago, crazyaboutmika said:

Hi Beth :bye: and welcome to MFC :huglove:

I love that your mum made you a Mika fan :wub2:

I have always played Mika non stop in my car since 2007 but that didn't make my kids fans. 

I'm hoping I'll be able to go to London but that depends if I get my passport on time :dunno:

Hopefully I'll see you and lots of fans in London :pray: but I'm sure everyone wjo gets to go will have a wonderful time :wub2:

Hahaha maybe not such a good thing your kids aren’t singing lollipop in the playground though :D I hope your passport comes through!!!

Edited by Beth
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, Beth said:

Hahaha maybe not such a good thing your kids aren’t singing lollipop in the playground though :D I hope your passport comes through!!!

:lmfao:

Thank you :hug:

When I bought the tick I didn't realize I needed one :doh:

• Haha 1

On 6/16/2022 at 1:44 PM, Beth said:

Hi all! 

I’m Beth, 25 from Scotland! Loved MIKA since my mum bought Life in Cartoon motion for the car and kept up ever since! I was tired of none of my friends sharing my MIKA love (can’t drag them to the MIKA london concert :() Just discovered MFC and can’t wait to chat MIKA with people finally! 

Loving Dear Jealousy at the moment, such a bop <3 

Hello and welcome! :welcomeani:I’m Lindsey from Indiana, USA. I went through my own Dear Jealousy phase, it was my go-to workout song last year and what turned me into a true MIKA fan. Hope you enjoy being a part of the MFC!

• 5 months later...