2022 - Mika @ TIM SummerHits, Piazza del Popolo, Rome, Italy - 25 June PICS VIDEOS

Prisca

15 minutes ago, Hero said:

What was he asking? Something about Rome being the most beautiful city?

He said that Rome is a beautiful city, but difficult to get the resident permit, you have to marry to a resident for that. So he asked BabyK to marry him, since they are both already dressed in white :lmfao:

Edited by krysady
  • Haha 4

13 minutes ago, krysady said:

He said that Rome is a beautiful city, but difficult to get the resident permit, you have to marry to a resident for that. So he asked BabyK to marry him, since they are already dressed in white :lmfao:

Oh Mika... :facepalm: :naughty:

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

3 hours ago, Hero said:

Oh Mika... :facepalm: :naughty:

1 hour ago, holdingyourdrink said:

Oh he’s adorable :lol3:

Someone should give him the Italian citizenship immediately, before he's going to get all dirty on those beautiful white trousers :lol:

• Haha 5

1 hour ago, Stefyferrari said:

Maybe he talks about his Brother wedding, Baby K said domani, tomorrow:hug:

No, it was about his proposal and BabyK said yes, she would do it even tomorrow.

Edited by krysady
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

sorry, but... is he wearing push-up underpants? I first thought it might be the cut of his trousers not fitting to his dance moves, but at Caribana he was wearing the same suit and there it looked a lot more natural. :dunno_grin: I mean, he definitely doesn't need that, that's why I'm like :blink:, but I'm really wondering what else it could be. Maybe his underpants were washed too hot and got too small? 

The bodypainting is a perfect summer version of the organs suit! Very well done, and colourful too. :wub2: Guess it took a lot of time tho - maybe he could do a M&G the next time while getting this body painting - no photos and autographs, he has to sit still - but he can move his head and talk with us. :naughty: But I suppose it was just for the TV thing this one time.

Thanks everyone for sharing pix and videos! Seemed to be a very energetic performance. :thumb_yello: And it's fab that he didn't just do 1 or 2 songs, as we had expected.

• Haha 3

8 hours ago, mellody said:

sorry, but... is he wearing push-up underpants? I first thought it might be the cut of his trousers not fitting to his dance moves, but at Caribana he was wearing the same suit and there it looked a lot more natural. :dunno_grin: I mean, he definitely doesn't need that, that's why I'm like :blink:

Lol, no, it's probably because of his weird posture at that moment, you can see better on the video:

• Like 2

22 hours ago, Paoletta said:

when he does these outings I don't like him at all he has no respect for that poor Andy who puts up with him 

how do you like one so yes I know he was kidding but I don't like you think of poor Andy:thumbdown:

I doubt Andy would be too impressed if Mika proposed to him only to get the Greek citizenship... :teehee: 

But who knows, maybe Mika wanted to rehearse, thinking "If I manage to propose to a stranger on a Roman piazza in front of thousands of people, proposing to my boyfriend at home will be easy!"? :naughty:

• Haha 3

On 6/26/2022 at 7:04 PM, Paoletta said:

when he does these outings I don't like him at all he has no respect for that poor Andy who puts up with him 

For sure Andy has nothing against these jokes, he must have the sense of humor since he's living next to Mika for so many years and he's still there. Every relationship it's different and we don't know their private rules, so don't worry too much :wink2:

• Like 3

22 hours ago, krysady said:

For sure Andy has nothing against these jokes, he must have the sense of humor since he's living next to Mika for so many years and he's still there. Every relationship it's different and we don't know their private rules, so don't worry too much :wink2:

@krysady ok sorry i agree with you:rolleyes: