2022 - Mika @ Baudet'stival, Bertrix, Belgium - 10 July : REPORTS/PICS/VIDS

Kumazzz

Mika with a little girl during Underwater.

More information from Loren: 

Pour l’histoire, la petite fille faisait partie du staff du festival Et Mika a dit qu’il l’avait vue « en train de jouer aux cartes sur le téléphone de sa maman, et qu’il voulait qu’elle vienne sur scène avec lui » Donc elle pleure d’émotion (et impressionnée surtout) voilà

For the record, the little girl was part of the festival staff

And Mika said he saw her “playing cards on his mom’s phone, and he wanted her to come on stage with him”

So she cries with emotion (and above all impressed) here it is.

• Like 2

It was a very spontaneous decision to go to Belgium to see Mika: it was 3.30pm when I bought the ticket and at 6.15pm I was standing in front of the stage! Fourth row with only smaller people in front of me and enough room to dance. And as a bonus: a couple of familair Mikafans to dance and sing with. Absolutely perfect!

Knowing around us weren’t too many fans, I felt it was our duty to give them some of our energy. I truly danced and sung my heart out! But soon enough I didn’t pay attention to my surroundings anymore. I was dancing and singing like no one was watching and was fully immersed in the energy Mika gave to the public. 

I don’t remember the exact setlist, I might miss one or two songs: Lollipop, Origin Of Love, Icecream, Tiny Love, Elle Me Dit, Yo-Yo, Happy Ending, Boum Boum Boum, Love Today, We Are Golden. Special mention to Underwater as he invited a small girl (7 years old) on stage to sing with him. She was very shy, but he built her up and I am very sure she left the stage a couple of inches taller. It was heartwarming to see him interact with her like that. 

Rain deserves a special mention as well, because it was just SO GOOD! When the drums come in before the first time he sings the chorus, absolutely brilliant and goosebumps worthy!! I’ve heard it in London, but this time I could enjoy it even more.

You could think that Mika might have been tired, since he had just come from the south of France and gave a wonderful concert there. But on stage it was not visible at all: he was his energetic self and his voice was on point. Hit the high notes in Happy Ending without hesitation and I felt he was in such a great mood. 

For being loud and dancy our corner got a few smiles and he pointed at us, even forming a heart with his hands during Origin Of Love. We were in awe, how awesome is that when your favourite popstar notices you!! 

Before he left the stage, he and his band danced to the Yo-Yo Remix. It felt as if he didn’t really want to say goodbye, so he did it with dancing his heart out himself. 

After the gig we waited for him and got a big smile and a wave from his car. Perfect way to end the evening. 

Here some impressions (I didn’t film or took pictures much, I was so immersed in the moment…it was so wonderful that I just forgot!):

2770B77D-DB24-447A-9CB2-4EAC6CB91D26.thumb.jpeg.cfb7b0f081d700b8057aa60aa64b3e31.jpeg

• Like 5
  • Thanks 4

6 hours ago, Anna Ko Kolkowska said:

Mika with a little girl during Underwater.

More information from Loren: 

Pour l’histoire, la petite fille faisait partie du staff du festival Et Mika a dit qu’il l’avait vue « en train de jouer aux cartes sur le téléphone de sa maman, et qu’il voulait qu’elle vienne sur scène avec lui » Donc elle pleure d’émotion (et impressionnée surtout) voilà

And Mika said he saw her “playing cards on his mom’s phone, and he wanted her to come on stage with him”

So she cries with emotion (and above all impressed) here it is.

@Anna Ko Kolkowskaawwww so sweet moment... sweet Mika thank you so much for more details  lucky baby 

• Like 1

rtbf.be

Baudet’Stival : Mika invite une petite fille sur scène et chante dans la foule
Philomène Parmentier

Le week-end dernier, le Baudet’Stival faisait son grand retour après deux années de Covid. Au programme cette année, Patrick Bruel, Julien doré, Mika, Calogero, Mustii ou encore Mosimann. Mais celui qui a marqué les esprits par sa prestation chaleureuse et humaine, c’est Mika.

Si vous n’étiez pas sur place, vous avez pu suivre le Baudet’Stival en direct sur VivaCité en compagnie de Bruno Tummers. Si vous aviez la chance d’être sur place, vous avez pu assister à la prestation de Mika. C’est dans une forme olympique et avec une bonne dose de folie que Mika a retrouvé la scène et le public belge. Prêt à vous proposer un show digne de ses plus grands tubes.

Heureux de retrouver son public, le chanteur n’a pas hésité à enjamber la barrière pour chanter son titre Big Girl You Are Beautiful au milieu du public. Dans un costume rose fuchsia il saute au même rythme que le public, Mika n’a peur de rien.

Repérant au premier rang une fillette, il l’invite à ses côtés sur scène pour que tel un chef d’orchestre, elle puisse dire au public quand chanter sur Underwater. Une expérience forte pour la petite fille qui a partagé un moment hors du temps avec Mika. Pour rassurer la jeune fille, il lui a confié ce message "pour toute chose importante et magique dans la vie, il faut du courage et tu as du courage". Improvisée chef des cœurs pour un public de 8000 personnes, c’est une expérience intense pour la jeune fille qui a pu lancer le public sur le refrain d’Underwater.

Mika s’est donné pour le public du Baudet’Stival, un concert généreux, un bain de foule, une petite fille sur scène. Ce week-end, Mika vous a encore proposé un show hors du commun dont lui seul a la recette.

• Thanks 1

Mika et Julien Doré ont conclu un Baudet’Stival 2022 d’anthologie (vidéo)

Édition record pour le « Baudet ». 22 000 festivaliers ont fait le festival. Calo, Bruel, Doré et un Mika « Tout-Puissant » ont marqué les esprits…

Publié le 11-07-2022 à 18h14 - Mis à jour le 11-07-2022 à 18h24

Voilà, c’est fini. C’est un Baudet’Stival d’anthologie que les festivaliers ont vécu pendant trois jours. Retour sur la soirée de dimanche. À l’affiche, Mika et Julien Doré. Le premier a livré un spectacle parfait, nourri par des tubes qui restent dans les oreilles depuis… que le chanteur britannico-libanais a fait Mika, a construit son personnage.

Edited by Kumazzz
  • Thanks 1

Translation Mika and a little girl:

Mika to the little girl: Don't worry, I'm here with you, I promise. I will show you something miraculous, something you will remember for the rest of your life. But for all great and miraculous things, one must have courage. But I think you're brave (first shy smile of the little girl). Do you see all those people in front of you? You give them a sign when they will sing. And they will sing just for you, ok? Warning!!  Like a great maestro, we'll do tic, tic, tic...

Mika to the audience: And you, you will cooperate, huh? The first time, not very loud, so as not to frigten her... one, two, three....

Mika to the little girl who doesn't follow his gesture: Now you decide.

Mika to the audience: And now you will do as loud as you can. Are you ready?? One, two, three.. Underwater!!!!!!!!!

(Sorry for my english.)

Edited by JanaSK
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 8

7 hours ago, JanaSK said:

Translation Mika and a little girl:

Mika to the little girl: Don't worry, I'm here with you, I promise. I will show you something miraculous, something you will remember for the rest of your life. But for all great and miraculous things, one must have courage. But I think you're brave (first shy smile of the little girl). Do you see all those people in front of you? You give them a sign when they will sing. And they will sing just for you, ok? Warning!!  Like a great maestro, we'll do tic, tic, tic...

Mika to the audience: And you, you will cooperate, huh? The first time, not very loud, so as not to frigten her... one, two, three....

Mika to the little girl who doesn't follow his gesture: Now you decide.

Mika to the audience: And now you will do as loud as you can. Are you ready?? One, two, three.. Underwater!!!!!!!!!

(Sorry for my english.)

Ahw that’s so sweet ❤️❤️ and thank you! And welcome!😄

• Like 1

Twitter

Pour l’histoire, la petite fille faisait partie du staff du festival

Et Mika a dit qu’il l’avait vue « en train de jouer aux cartes sur le téléphone de sa maman, et qu’il voulait qu’elle vienne sur scène avec lui » Donc elle pleure d’émotion (et impressionnée surtout) voilàà

:uk:

So she cries with emotion (and above all impressed) here it is

• Like 2

On 7/12/2022 at 6:57 AM, Maaikie... said:

hoping someone can translate what he says to the little girl 👀👀👀👀

Long version Underwater

• Like 1

L'Avenir

https://www.lavenir.net/regions/luxembourg/bertrix/2022/07/14/le-moment-magique-vecu-par-zoe-au-concert-de-mika-au-baudetstival-video-A45MHTTH2BGT3B73H3AFW5XGG4/

Le moment magique vécu par Zoé au concert de Mika au Baudet’Stival (vidéo)

Le Baudet’Stival version 2022 aura été une grande réussite. Edition record, elle aura permis à Zoé de vivre un moment magique lors du concert de Mika.

A.P.

Publié le 14-07-2022 à 10h05 - Mis à jour le 14-07-2022 à 10h06

22.000 festivaliers ont mis le feu lors de l’édition record du Baudet’Stival . Et à Bertrix, Mika a encore montré à qui le voulait qu’il avait un grand cœur.

À l’affiche avec Julien Doré le dimanche 10 juillet 2022, le chanteur libano-britannique a réalisé un show coloré et pétillant.

Le moment le plus attendrissant restera sans aucun doute ce moment lors duquel Mika a invité la petite Zoé à le rejoindre sur scène .

La petite fille a pu jouer au chef d’orchestre sur le titre "Underwater". Une vidéo vue près de 300.000 fois, à consommer sans modération!

FACEBOOK VIDEO

https://www.facebook.com/1457036684/videos/362974032583478/

Loren Verday is at Baudet'stival.

· Bertrix, Belgium  ·
Mika quelle claque !!! 🤘🏽
Si quelqu’un connaît cette petite fille « Zoé » invitée par Mika, elle aura un beau souvenir avec cette vidéo 🤍🥰

La petite fille a pu jouer au chef d’orchestre sur le titre «Underwater».

Une vidéo vue près de 300.000 fois, à consommer sans modération!

ODRD4S2ULFCAZGMYBQAZFCPNQQ.thumb.jpg.4e328eaac0d0a913bfa7b111c1e2fe9f.jpg

• Thanks 1