2022 - MIKA @ Forte Arena, Theater Under the Stars, Pula, Sardinia - 30 July

dcdeb

Hello! Is anyone going to the show in Sardinia on July 30th! I will be traveling alone and don't feel super comfortable getting back to my hotel at night alone in an Uber or walking by myself for 20 minutes. Is anyone else going/staying in a hotel near/south of the arena? Mine is called Hotel New Barcavela it is about a five minute drive south of the arena by the beach. I would love to split a taxi/uber back

20 hours ago, Eliza Ella said:

Hello! Is anyone going to the show in Sardinia on July 30th! I will be traveling alone and don't feel super comfortable getting back to my hotel at night alone in an Uber or walking by myself for 20 minutes. Is anyone else going/staying in a hotel near/south of the arena? Mine is called Hotel New Barcavela it is about a five minute drive south of the arena by the beach. I would love to split a taxi/uber back

I'm there by car. If it's only 5 minutes away by car, I can drop you off if you want. :original:

On 7/20/2022 at 10:44 PM, silver said:

@Eliza EllaThis is a public forum so it's best not to give out personal information in the thread.  I've passed on your information to @Prisca in a private message (PM).

Wow what a brain fart on my part haha I'm 22 I should know better lol. Thank you so much I really really appreciate you for this. :):)

https://www.instagram.com/p/CgcMrPqMeB0/

radiolina_official

Save The date 🗓 30 Luglio 2022

Non perdere il concerto di Mika, strepitoso cantante e uno dei conduttori dell’ultima edizione dell’Eurovision. Gioca con Radiolina seguendo le nostre dirette.

👉🏻 Ti regaliamo i biglietti!

#Radiolina #OvunqueRadiolina #Mika #Mikainconcerto #Mikainsardegna #ForteArena #fortevillage

295998790_577685497155771_4384254821212338251_n.jpg

• Like 1

• silver changed the title to 2022 - MIKA @ Forte Arena, Theater Under the Stars, Pula, Sardinia - 30 July
tg24.sky.it

Musica: grande attesa per Mika alla Forte Arena in Sardegna
Sky TG24

Reduce dal tour nordamericano, che ha fatto registrare il tutto esaurito e culminato con il Coachella, Mika arriva in Sardegna con un'unica data domani alla Forte Arena, il Teatro sotto le stelle di Santa Margherita di Pula (Cagliari). Pochi i biglietti rimasti, si va verso il tutto esaurito per un attesissimo concerto che anticipa la tournee italiana di settembre che lo vedrà protagonista con otto date, a partire dall'Arena di Verona il 19 settembre.
    Cinque album in attivo, 10 milioni di copie vendute negli ultimi 15 anni, 1 miliardo di visualizzazioni video in tutto il mondo, 3 miliardi di stream e una lunga lista di successi internazionali come Grace Kelly, Relax Take It Easy, We are Golden, Popular Song, Stardust, Elle Me Dit and Underwater: questi sono solo alcuni dei numeri del grande successo di Mika.
    Il tour primaverile, la co-conduzione dell'Eurovision e l'annuncio del The Magic Piano Tour, hanno portato la critica a definire il 2022 come il "suo" anno. Nel corso della carriera, Mika ha collaborato con alcuni tra i più autorevoli cantanti e artisti del nostro tempo, da Ariana Grande, Madonna, Pharrell Williams, Kylie Minogue al premio Nobel Dario Fo, al compositore Simon Leclerc, per citarne alcuni.
    Ha vinto numerosi premi e riconoscimenti internazionali, tra i quali "the Brits", "the Grammys", i "World Music Awards" and "MTV's Europe, Asia, Australia and Japan. A questi si aggiunge il "Lebanese National Order of Merit", insignito a seguito dell'evento stream da lui prodotto dopo la disastrosa esplosione avvenuta a Beirut nel 2020, con il quale ha raccolto 1 milione di euro devoluti alla Lebanese Red Cross e a Save the Children.
    Il concerto alla Forte Arena vedrà Mika ripercorrere, con la sua band di quattro elementi, i brani e le hit che lo hanno portato a diventare un'icona della musica contemporanea.

:uk: Google translator

Spoiler

Music: great expectations for Mika at the Forte Arena in Sardinia

Fresh from the North American tour, which sold out and culminated with Coachella, Mika arrives in Sardinia with a single date tomorrow at Forte Arena, the Theater under the stars in Santa Margherita di Pula (Cagliari). Few tickets left, he is going to sell out for a highly anticipated concert that anticipates the Italian tour in September which will see him protagonist with eight dates, starting from the Verona Arena on September 19th.

Five active albums, 10 million copies sold in the last 15 years, 1 billion video views worldwide, 3 billion streams and a long list of international hits such as Grace Kelly, Relax Take It Easy, We are Golden, Popular Song, Stardust, Elle Me Dit and Underwater: these are just some of the numbers of Mika's great success.

The spring tour, the co-host of Eurovision and the announcement of The Magic Piano Tour, have led critics to define 2022 as "his of him" year of him. Throughout his career, Mika has collaborated with some of the most influential singers and artists of our time, from Ariana Grande, Madonna, Pharrell Williams, Kylie Minogue to Nobel Prize winner Dario Fo, to composer Simon Leclerc, to name a few.

He has won numerous international awards and recognitions, including "the Brits", "the Grammys", the "World Music Awards" and "MTV's Europe, Asia, Australia and Japan. To these is added the" Lebanese National Order of Merit " , awarded following the stream event he produced after the disastrous explosion in Beirut in 2020, with which he raised 1 million euros donated to Lebanese Red Cross and Save the Children.

The concert at Forte Arena will see Mika retrace, with his band of four elements, the songs and hits that led him to become an icon of contemporary music.

• Like 1

In this morning, searching Sardegna Mika

and then

I rediscovered the Casa Mika traveling ! It's very interesting and fun !!

Please watch it again if you have a time.

1/2

Mika in Gergei guest of a shepherd

https://www.facebook.com/watch/?v=1589065801160900

2/2

Milking Mika

https://www.facebook.com/watch/?v=1589077951159685

• Like 1