Jump to content

2022 - Mika @Festival de Carcassonne France 22 July 2022 - REPORTS/PICS/VIDEOS


Recommended Posts

On 7/23/2022 at 3:03 PM, Claire! said:

And also, I game him the flowers at the end of the show. If anyone has got videos/pictures of that (quick) moment, I am interested! Thanks in advance!

 

If you want I have this video, even if it's a bit blurry

 

  • Like 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Vides part 2:

 

Talk & acoustic part of Yoyo:

Short talk about fanactions:

Underwater with Mareva:

Happy Ending improvisation:

Talk before Elle me dit, about his Mum:

Fan party on stage for Elle me dit (with Beauregard too):

Grace Kelly Intro (I like how the wind blew the confetti to our side in this moment)

 

Short clip of WAG with fireworks:

 

Thank you's to the crowd:

 

dancing for Yoyo Remix:

 

tiny clip of M&G:

 
That's it! :)

 

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 hours ago, lormare73 said:

 

If you want I have this video, even if it's a bit blurry

 

Oh thank you very much!!! It's a nice video, and the point of view behind Mika is very interesting. I like it very much. Grazie di cuore! 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

The Carcassonne concert was incredible! :cheer: Mika was full of energy and the audience too. There was a perfect chemistry. He liked every fan action proposed to him: the green eyes with eyelids for Yo Yo, the colored lights that lit the arena like a rainbow, the red heart like in 2016, the colored balloons... He wore hats, glasses, necklaces... He made the grandson come on stage to dance with some fans and Maréva to play Underwater. It was very exciting and very fun. I loved the whole concert from the beginning to the end and at the end Mika and the musicians danced the Yo Yo remix with a bouquet of flowers in hand that had been given to them by some fans in the audience. :wub2: Each concert is unique and special. After the concert we met him in front of his hotel and he was so kind and amazing as always. :group_hug:

PS: In the morning we attended rehearsals with the band. :lustslow:

I share photos and videos:

1658605502432.jpg

1658605682484.jpg

1658605551048.jpg

1658605339504.jpg

1658606080501.jpg

1658605728062.jpg

1658608278072.jpg

1658606274026.jpg

1658608339025.jpg

1658608115708.jpg

1658605602001.jpg

1658609527623.jpg

1658609874659.jpg

1658610224495.jpg

1658610602255.jpg

1658608901809.jpg

1658608704053.jpg

1658608801197.jpg

IMG-20220721-WA0026.jpg

IMG-20220721-WA0025.jpg

Screenshot_20220723-193739_Gallery.jpg

20220722_022105.jpg

20220721_155447.jpg

20220721_155618.jpg

20220721_155618.jpg

20220721_182512.jpg

20220722_115656(0).jpg

20220722_103808.jpg

20220722_111825.jpg

  • Like 6
  • Thanks 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 hours ago, Gabry74 said:

The Carcassonne concert was incredible! :cheer: Mika was full of energy and the audience too. There was a perfect chemistry. He liked every fan action proposed to him: the green eyes with eyelids for Yo Yo, the colored lights that lit the arena like a rainbow, the red heart like in 2016, the colored balloons... He wore hats, glasses, necklaces... He made the grandson come on stage to dance with some fans and Maréva to play Underwater. It was very exciting and very fun. I loved the whole concert from the beginning to the end and at the end Mika and the musicians danced the Yo Yo remix with a bouquet of flowers in hand that had been given to them by some fans in the audience. :wub2: Each concert is unique and special. After the concert we met him in front of his hotel and he was so kind and amazing as always. :group_hug:

PS: In the morning we attended rehearsals with the band. :lustslow:

I share photos and videos:

1658605502432.jpg

1658605682484.jpg

1658605551048.jpg

1658605339504.jpg

1658606080501.jpg

1658605728062.jpg

1658608278072.jpg

1658606274026.jpg

1658608339025.jpg

1658608115708.jpg

1658605602001.jpg

1658609527623.jpg

1658609874659.jpg

1658610224495.jpg

1658610602255.jpg

1658608901809.jpg

1658608704053.jpg

1658608801197.jpg

IMG-20220721-WA0026.jpg

IMG-20220721-WA0025.jpg

Screenshot_20220723-193739_Gallery.jpg

20220722_022105.jpg

20220721_155447.jpg

20220721_155618.jpg

20220721_155618.jpg

20220721_182512.jpg

20220722_115656(0).jpg

20220722_103808.jpg

20220722_111825.jpg

Gabry, a huge THANK YOU for these pics and videos! I was the one who brought him the flowers, so the video/pics with the bouquet means a lot to me. I am going to print a pic to show to the florist as well! Sending you virtual flowers back :flowers2:

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Claire! said:

Gabry, a huge THANK YOU for these pics and videos! I was the one who brought him the flowers, so the video/pics with the bouquet means a lot to me. I am going to print a pic to show to the florist as well! Sending you virtual flowers back :flowers2:

You're welcome! 😘😘

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Hello All,

Here is the video I have made in front of the hotel. It is not perfect as I was starring at him and melting instead of looking to my phone😜 (and not filming from the beginning).

 

 

Hope you still enjoy

xxx

  • Like 3
  • Thanks 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

15 hours ago, Zita said:

Hello All,

Here is the video I have made in front of the hotel. It is not perfect as I was starring at him and melting instead of looking to my phone😜 (and not filming from the beginning).

IMG_2461.MOV 487.45 MB · 5 downloads  

 

Hope you still enjoy

xxx

Thank you Zita, this video is of very good quality! At least, I can understand what he is saying properly. Thank s a lot for sharing. 

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 7/26/2022 at 11:03 PM, Zita said:

Hello All,

Here is the video I have made in front of the hotel. It is not perfect as I was starring at him and melting instead of looking to my phone😜 (and not filming from the beginning).

IMG_2461.MOV 487.45 MB · 16 downloads  

 

Hope you still enjoy

xxx

Thank you so much Zita for filming and sharing :flowers2: :hug:

Was it right after the show? I think I got to the hotel right after as I saw fans outside cheering. 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, crazyaboutmika said:

Was it right after the show? I think I got to the hotel right after as I saw fans outside cheering.

It was after the show. I think an hour after it ended? It was very kind of him to come out and talk to us, without barriers. But we were all very respectful and kept our distance. About 30 people maybe? 
 

It’s possible you saw us cheering as he was recording a story for his Instagram!

Edited by holdingyourdrink
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 7/29/2022 at 11:13 AM, holdingyourdrink said:

It was after the show. I think an hour after it ended? It was very kind of him to come out and talk to us, without barriers. But we were all very respectful and kept our distance. About 30 people maybe? 
 

It’s possible you saw us cheering as he was recording a story for his Instagram!

Thank you for telling me :hug:

I was a bit too late and a bit too far to see him but I was around. He is such a sweetheart :wub2: I'm very happy it's been recorded :wub2:

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 7/26/2022 at 11:03 PM, Zita said:

Hello All,

Here is the video I have made in front of the hotel. It is not perfect as I was starring at him and melting instead of looking to my phone😜 (and not filming from the beginning).

IMG_2461.MOV 487.45 MB · 20 downloads  

 

Hope you still enjoy

xxx

Thanks a million @Zita:flowers2: :hug:

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, crazyaboutmika said:

Thank you for telling me :hug:

I was a bit too late and a bit too far to see him but I was around. He is such a sweetheart :wub2: I'm very happy it's been recorded :wub2:

I assumed you saw him! Because we were walking back in the dark from the medieval city to where you had parked your car! I didn’t realize you had just missed him….

Link to comment
Share on other sites

I always need time to put my thoughts together after a gig.

 

So here is my report.

 

Two days after the concert in Perpignan, I was already in Carcassonne. The weather was even hotter !!!! Because of that, I didn't see much in this beautiful city. The most important thing was for me to be in good physical shape to Mika's concert, which took place in the amazing scenery of a medieval city. Just an hour before the concert, the weather suddenly changed. The wind had risen. The rain has fallen. And it immediately got cooler.

As the venue is amazing, the fans also made sure that the concert was remembered for a long time not only by the audience but also by Mika. And I think it worked! I don't think so much fan action and interaction with Mika has ever been present at any of his concerts 🙂 Every now and then his eyes sparkled like a child looking at a toy store window. This time I didn't record much. I was standing right in front of the stage and I wanted to remember every moment.

I am posting the videos below in a non-chronological order.

Fan actions:

During Tiny Love, we lit the torches on our phones, creating a rainbow throughout the audience. It was @mellody  idea and it worked perfectly.

Here is Roma's video showing the audience and Mika's reaction. "This is only possible in Carcassonne," said Mika. And he repeated it several times that evening. 🙂

 

 

 

During Yo-Yo, the front rows showed "eyes" like the ones in the video. It was Romy who prepared about 300 props which she distributed to the public. Bravo Romy !!!! And Mika repeated that something like this is only possible in Carcassonne!

 

 

During Underwater, Mika noticed that many people were holding paper sheets with "Mareva". Mareva is a girl who performed with Mika at a concert in Nimes. She had a cardboard saying that she wanted to play the Underwater piano and Mika invited her. Now fans wanted to remind Mika about Mareva. And Mika again invited her to the stage.

 

 

During Origin Of Love, fans showed white and red cards arranged in a red heart shape on a white background. This is a 2016 Carcassonne fan action replay. Below is also a 2016 video showing it.

 

 

And here is 2016.

 

 

 

 @Salserina  from Bulgaria had 50 balloons with LED lights inside. I took with me about 30 different colored balloons which I gave away to people. Among other things, I had two yellow ones with a smiley face. I sent the first yellow balloon towards Mika during Ice Cream. Just see this expression on his face 🙂 Of course, the balloon did not survive the meeting with Mika 🙂

 

 

The second smiley face Mika took from me during Grace Kelly. "But all her looks were too sad" ... This balloon did not survive either. And Mika looked at me with a wild satisfaction 🙂

At the beginning of the video, you can see the confetti of Elle Me Dit flying towards me. Every now and then a light wind would blow up and snatch balloons and confetti 🙂 Sorry for the unstable image, but I had to keep an eye on my balloon 🙂

 

 

During Elle Me Dit, Mika noticed a girl holding a cardboard with the words "I want to dance with you on stage". And her wish was granted. Mika also invited his nephew Beauregard to dance, followed by a whole group of fans. Security must have been sweating a lot looking at the situation getting out of control!

Finally, a confetti cannon fired and everyone was even more euphoric 🙂

 

 

 

Big Girl is the third song on the set list. It has been a tradition for some time that Mika runs among the audience and we dance together.

So it was this time. At first, Max made Mika laugh with his dancing steps. "He doesn't even need a pink suit." A pink suit is a state of mind 🙂

I'm always far away from Mika when he runs through the crowd. This time he came back to the stage right next to me 🙂 The way he lightly jumps BACK on the stage or the piano is a mystery to me. It's as if Mika was defeating the law of gravity 🙂

 

 

Boum Boum Boum - a rose and @crazyaboutmika 's Baby Yoda. After the concert, in conversation with fans, Mika apologized for destroying the rose. “Watch what you throw on the scene. This could have incalculable consequences. "

 

 

 

This time, at Happy Ending, Mika did not invite fans to sing with him on stage like he did in Perpignan. Instead, he sang a beautiful improvisation to the accompaniment of Clement's guitar. And we were still tearing our throats singing along with him.

 

 

 

We are slowly reaching the end of the concert. We Are Golden and Love Today. I look forward to both songs. You never know if the cape will appear on the first or second song. I saved two pink balloons with a gold heart. This was the moment. We Are Golden. These balloons survived because Mika didn't take them. 😉

The light bulbs on the magic piano flickered with different colors and finally glowed gold… of course. And fireworks surrounding Mika standing on the piano.

And then a long thank you. Bows, hand on heart and… a blown kiss !!!!!

 

 

Before Love Today, Mika disappears backstage for a while. He comes back with a crown on his head. We all chant: LOVE, LOVE LOVE. It's almost a trance!

Pay attention to the navy blue necklace. Mika took it from an audience fan. It turned out that the necklace was made by an Italo-Lebanese who gave it to this fan - Marie France. But the necklace probably won't come back to her. Mika wore it at another concert in Colmar. But I think both Marie France and Fabiano are very proud that Mika is wearing something that is very close to them. Fabiano has been creating such necklaces for many years in a variety of colors. We laugh that Mika should get a set in the colors matching his suits 🙂

When the light goes out, Mika goes backstage again. He puts on a cape and… .. 1, 2, 3…. the crazy dance of the dervish begins.

 

As a farewell, Mika received a large bouquet of flowers from a fan, and his musicians received smaller bouquets.

It was very difficult to part. Mika came back several times.

 

 

 

After the show, I had a long talk with other fans. I met some of them for the first time, even though we knew each other on the Internet.

We didn't know if Mika would meet us or not. We walked a bit on the winding streets of Cite. Some people gathered in front of the hotel where Mika was. Me and four other fans started walking towards the exit of the fortress. We decided that the chance for Mika to come out to us is slim.

In the morning we found out that Mika came for 5 minutes to thank the fans gathered there. He asked who was organizing all these fan actions. He was delighted. He thanked us for everything we have done and what we are doing.

On the proposal that he should go with the fans for a drink, he admitted that he was very tired, but also very, very happy 🙂

Zita posted her video here above.

After the show, I had a long talk with other fans. I met some of them for the first time, even though we knew each other on the Internet.

We didn't know if Mika would meet us or not. We walked a bit on the winding streets of Cite. Some people gathered in front of the hotel where Mika was. Me and four other people started walking towards the exit of the fortress. We decided that the chance for Mika to come out to us is slim.

In the morning we found out that Mika left literally for 5 minutes to thank the fans gathered there. He asked who was organizing all these fan actions. He was delighted. He thanked us for everything we have done and what we are doing.

On the proposal that he should go with the fans for a drink, he admitted that he was very tired, but also very, very happy 🙂

Zita posted her video here above.

 

  • Like 7
Link to comment
Share on other sites

A new photo from FB page of the Festival de Carcassonne.

 

You can see there as well Mika's father (standing on the right) and Yasmine's face (or is it Zuleika?) :yes:

During the concert I have seen Yasmine. But somebody told me Zuleika was there as well.

 

EDIT: yes, it's Zuleika. Yasmine is behind other people.

 

Fortune was sitting in a different place.

 

 

https://www.facebook.com/FestiCarca/photos/a.2664663890333795/2664603753673142/

 

 

 

FB Festival de Carcassonne photo.jpg

Edited by Anna Ko Kolkowska
  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

56 minutes ago, Anna Ko Kolkowska said:

A new photo from FB page of the Festival de Carcassonne.

 

You can see there as well Mika's father (standing on the right) and Yasmine's face (or is it Zuleika?) :yes:

During the concert I have seen Yasmine. But somebody told me Zuleika was there as well.

 

Fortune was sitting in a different place.

 

 

https://www.facebook.com/FestiCarca/photos/a.2664663890333795/2664603753673142/

 

 

 

FB Festival de Carcassonne photo.jpg

Glad to see his dad there. Mika doesn't talk about him as much.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Anna Ko Kolkowska said:

A new photo from FB page of the Festival de Carcassonne.

 

You can see there as well Mika's father (standing on the right) and Yasmine's face (or is it Zuleika?) :yes:

During the concert I have seen Yasmine. But somebody told me Zuleika was there as well.

 

EDIT: yes, it's Zuleika. Yasmine is behind other people.

 

Fortune was sitting in a different place.

 

 

https://www.facebook.com/FestiCarca/photos/a.2664663890333795/2664603753673142/

 

 

 

FB Festival de Carcassonne photo.jpg

 

 

We have seen Mika's dad going down the stairs behind the stage before the concert and we started to make him an ovation :yes:

 

It was a very sweet moment. And a boy standing next to me started to ask what was going on. So I showed him this man on the stairs. Behind me there was a young woman - first time on Mika's gig - and she as well wanted to know what was happening. She was so excited to be there and to be able to talk to us.

 

Nice to know new fans are coming on gigs :thumb_yello:

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

13 minutes ago, Anna Ko Kolkowska said:

 

 

We have seen Mika's dad going down the stairs behind the stage before the concert and we started to make him an ovation :yes:

 

I only noticed him at the very end of the show as he was screaming "we are golden" as loud as any other fan in the audience.:cheer:

I think that the sister who was next to him was Zuleika because she was as tall as him and Yasmine is smaller

 

This makes me remember that I still didn't tell you about some fun anecdote happening at the Philharmonie de Paris while I was seated just in front of the whole family ....:teehee: 

But maybe you're not interrested to know it :naughty:

 

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

16 minutes ago, carafon said:

I only noticed him at the very end of the show as he was screaming "we are golden" as loud as any other fan in the audience.:cheer:

I think that the sister who was next to him was Zuleika because she was as tall as him and Yasmine is smaller

 

This makes me remember that I still didn't tell you about some fun anecdote happening at the Philharmonie de Paris while I was seated just in front of the whole family ....:teehee: 

But maybe you're not interrested to know it :naughty:

 

 

Yes, it was Zuleika sitting in the audience. I saw Zuleika, Bobo, Mika's dad and another man who looked a bit like Mika's dad walking to their seats coming from the backstage. I had a look at the backstage and I saw Yasmine with Theodora in her arms. 

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

15 minutes ago, carafon said:

I only noticed him at the very end of the show as he was screaming "we are golden" as loud as any other fan in the audience.:cheer:

I think that the sister who was next to him was Zuleika because she was as tall as him and Yasmine is smaller

 

This makes me remember that I still didn't tell you about some fun anecdote happening at the Philharmonie de Paris while I was seated just in front of the whole family ....:teehee: 

But maybe you're not interrested to know it :naughty:

 

 

Oh Joelle, we love anecdotes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

 

As for Carcassonne for sure Yasmine was there too. I've seen her. She was wearing long blue/green earrings and she was sitting very close to Mika's dad. But I was not able to see Zuleika even if my neighbor was repeating that she was there :lol3: So at least she is on this photo :lol3:

 

When I was leaving the venue I passed next to Mr Penniman to congratulate him his son. He was talking with the fan who gave Mika this blue "peace and love" necklace. So I just made him a sign - I didn't want to impose myself in a middle of the conversation.

 

But after the gig when everybody was walking here and there waiting for Mika, once again I saw Mr Penniman sitting in a bar.

It was funny because in our group only I saw him :lol: I can imagine they wouldn't even see Mika standing in front of them :wink2:

  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Report by @Ness kct

Thank you for posting.

 

2 hours ago, Ness kct said:

Bonsoir à tous, je viens juste de rejoindre ce fan club, et c'est ici ma 1ere réponse. Je l'ai vu le 22 juillet à Carcassonne, dans La Cité médiévale (où je travaille d'ailleurs) je l'aimais déjà beaucoup, mais ce concert !!!!! Je ne saurai l'expliquer mais en l'espace de 2h je suis devenue complètement accro 😍 et d'un coup !! Je me retrouve à suivre tous ses réseaux sociaux, a l'écouter en boucle et a regarder encore et encore mon album de ce concert. Je suis rentrée à la maison ce soir là et je travaillais le lendemain matin, mais IMPOSSIBLE de m'endormir (j'ai dormi 4h cette nuit là !! ) Et j'ai rêvé de lui ❤️ je ne me rappelle pas les détails, mais je sais que ça se passait le soir du concert et que je me retrouvais à parler avec lui, allongé quelque part dehors.. à parler de tout et de rien 😁 LE BONHEUR PARFAIT le rêve.. littéralement 😍 j'aurai préféré rester dormir et continuer de rêver ainsi.. mais au lieu de ça à 5h du matin j'avais les yeux grands ouverts, encore surexcitée de la veille, cette journée de travail qui a suivi a été rude, mais les nerfs de l'excitation, de l'émotion et du boulversement que j'ai ressenti, m'ont aidé à tenir. 

Je n'ai plus rêvé de lui depuis, et pourtant aucun jour ne passe depuis sans que je l'écoute, que je suive son insta, FCB etc.. et que je regarde mes photos et videos prises à ce concert ❤️ dans l'attente d'une prochaine tournée et de pouvoir le revoir !!! Aussi bien placée que je l'étais cette première fois, au 2eme rang juste devant la scène 😍🙏❤️😍🌈🫶 petit ..très petit aperçu de les images de ce soir là ❤️

Snapchat-2105687378.jpg

Snapchat-511657467.jpg

Snapchat-52742679.jpg

 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Privacy Policy