intro thing :]

kayy

helloooo, im karla and im from puerto rico! ive known about mika for a few years now but didnt rlly become a fan until like a few weeks ago i think 😅

i had been listening to his first 2 albums but then on a car ride i decided to listen to the others and ive been hooked since :D

idk what else to say so bye!! hoping i can make some friends here :>

Edited by kayy
  • Like 2

8 hours ago, kayy said:

helloooo, im karla and im from puerto rico! ive known about mika for a few years now but didnt rlly become a fan until like a few weeks ago i think 😅

i had been listening to his first 2 albums but then on a car ride i decided to listen to the others and ive been hooked since :D

idk what else to say so bye!! hoping i can make some friends here :naughty:

Hi and welcome! I'm Lindsey from Indiana. Are you planning on listening to all the albums in order? I kind of jumped around and I wish I would've listened in order haha.

Hope to see you around the forums :lol:

7 minutes ago, linzijay said:

Hi and welcome! I'm Lindsey from Indiana. Are you planning on listening to all the albums in order? I kind of jumped around and I wish I would've listened in order haha.

Hope to see you around the forums :lol:

thank you!! i already have actually :D although i haven't listened to the live albums in full yet, ive only listened to the orchestra versions on the special edition of npih :dunno_grin:

hope to see u too! :]

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, kayy said:

thank you!! i already have actually :D although i haven't listened to the live albums in full yet, ive only listened to the orchestra versions on the special edition of npih :dunno_grin:

hope to see u too! :]

Ahhh I see what you wrote about the albums now, I misread it. I honestly haven’t listened to some of the live albums in full yet and I’ve been a fan for a year now.

27 minutes ago, linzijay said:

Ahhh I see what you wrote about the albums now, I misread it. I honestly haven’t listened to some of the live albums in full yet and I’ve been a fan for a year now.

its alright :] maybe i'll finally listen to them one day who knows :roll1:

• Like 1

• 4 months later...