Hiiii from Scotland :)

Pumkinvives

Hiiii everyone! My names Cat, I’m 18 and I’m from Scotland. I only became a fan a few months ago ( better late to the party than never :) )when I discovered him through Eurovision.

Then after finding the rest of his music and binging every Mika concert I could find on YouTube I decided I wanted to see him live, and I was lucky enough to manage to get tickets to see him in London last month and it was honestly amazing!!! It was such a great night and easily one of my favorite concerts I’ve ever been to!!!! 
Im super excited to be here and to be apart of the MFC community! : )

x

• Like 5

@Pumkinvives

:welcomeani: Welcome to the MFC !!

You are so lucky to see Mika in London. :fangurl:

You could post your pics, videos and writing a report of the concert if you have a time to do.

Here is the thread of London Roundhouse.

And please follow our accounts ! :mika3:

Have fun !!

• Like 2

Hi @Pumkinvives :welcomeani:

I'm C.J from Yorkshire, I was at the London gig too, it was amazing!!!

Mika is currently in Glasgow (according to his last IG story), don't know if that's close to you but maybe you'll spot him! 😁

Have fun here and I'm sure you'll discover more about Mika! 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, TinyLove_CJ said:

Hi @Pumkinvives :welcomeani:

I'm C.J from Yorkshire, I was at the London gig too, it was amazing!!!

Mika is currently in Glasgow (according to his last IG story), don't know if that's close to you but maybe you'll spot him! 😁

Have fun here and I'm sure you'll discover more about Mika! 

hiii @TinyLove_CJ nice to meet u : )

Yes it was wasn’t it! The whole concert was such a great atmosphere and I can’t get over how good Mika’s live vocals are!!

Omg that means he’s in my home city then!  I’m actually back in Glasgow for work right now too, so I’ll need to keep a lookout 😂

• Haha 2

On 8/2/2022 at 8:08 PM, Pumkinvives said:

Hiiii everyone! My names Cat, I’m 18 and I’m from Scotland. I only became a fan a few months ago ( better late to the party than never :) )when I discovered him through Eurovision.

Then after finding the rest of his music and binging every Mika concert I could find on YouTube I decided I wanted to see him live, and I was lucky enough to manage to get tickets to see him in London last month and it was honestly amazing!!! It was such a great night and easily one of my favorite concerts I’ve ever been to!!!! 

x

Hello and welcome! :welcomeani: I'm Lindsey from Indiana, USA. I've been a Mika fan for about a year now (the time flew, I can't believe it's been that long). I agree with you on the better late than never part :lol:

Glad to hear you had a great time at the concert! MIKA is Number One on my dream concerts list. For now, I'll be sticking to the YouTube binging haha. See you around the forums!

• Like 1

5 hours ago, linzijay said:

Hello and welcome! :welcomeani: I'm Lindsey from Indiana, USA. I've been a Mika fan for about a year now (the time flew, I can't believe it's been that long). I agree with you on the better late than never part :lol:

Glad to hear you had a great time at the concert! MIKA is Number One on my dream concerts list. For now, I'll be sticking to the YouTube binging haha. See you around the forums!

Hi Lindsay, nice to meet u! :bye:

Hahahah definitely! It’s been so exciting to first discover all his music like this, and then the MFC!

I hope you have the opportunity to see him sometime soon!! 

see you around! :) 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 8/3/2022 at 3:08 AM, Pumkinvives said:

x

Hi :bye:I'm late to welcome you but I love your name and your Mika story 

Glad you got to see him in London :huglove:

Have fun with us on MFC :group_hug:

• Like 1

• 3 months later...