Hello and thank you MFC

Fitbritt02

Helllo All! My name is Brittany and I’m from Hamilton Ontario.
I’ve been a Mika fan for a long time but surprisingly it took me a long time to stumble upon this lovely group! 

I still remember the exact moment I heard my first Mika song. I was sitting in a chapters book store when Lollipop 🍭 came on. I was instantly hooked, I went home and listened to the whole album. Mika’s music has been a part of my life ever since! 

It’s so nice to see an artist who is not only a great musician but a truly great person. I’ve always listened to his music and known a little about him but I’m learning more and more about Mika on a personal level recently and what genuinely beautiful soul he has. It’s wonderful to read and see everyone talk about it here 😊

I love to listen to music doing almost anything, singing in the shower (of course), walking to work, doing chores around the house... etc but my favourite time to listen to music is when I’m running! Of course my running playlist is full of Mika songs! It’s just the perfect upbeat music to keep you moving when you need it most!! 

Most recently my Mika playlist was put to a different use and greatly helped me get through the long recovery from a very difficult surgery 🤕

The most disappointing part was not being able to attend the Toronto live show 😕 which was clearly incredible!! (please come back next year Mika!🤞) but thanks to all of your photos and videos I can almost pretend I was there lol so thanks to everyone for their posts!!! 💕

I haven’t been on this site long but what little interactions I’ve had, everyone has been incredibly welcoming and friendly and just absolutely wonderful!! 

Hello and thank you to everyone on MFC!!! 🥰

• Like 8

Hi Brittany :bye:  Always nice to hear how people discovered Mika.

And Dr Mika is always there to help (when I was having an operation on my wrist under local anaesthetic, the surgeon played Mika tracks for me to listen to :naughty: ).

Mika likes Canada so I am sure you will not have to wait too long for a gig.

• Like 3

@Fitbritt02 Hi Brittany

Welcome to the MFC !! :welcomeani:

I love your MIKA story and so sorry for missing Ontario gig. :itsok:

But he says 3 albums will be released soon, and the he will start NEW ALBUM promotion tour in 2023 ( 2024 ? )

Some dreams come true, some don't, but keep on dreaming !:cloud:

• Like 4

On 8/5/2022 at 4:03 PM, Fitbritt02 said:

Helllo All! My name is Brittany and I’m from Hamilton Ontario.
I’ve been a Mika fan for a long time but surprisingly it took me a long time to stumble upon this lovely group! 

I still remember the exact moment I heard my first Mika song. I was sitting in a chapters book store when Lollipop 🍭 came on. I was instantly hooked, I went home and listened to the whole album. Mika’s music has been a part of my life ever since! 

It’s so nice to see an artist who is not only a great musician but a truly great person. I’ve always listened to his music and known a little about him but I’m learning more and more about Mika on a personal level recently and what genuinely beautiful soul he has. It’s wonderful to read and see everyone talk about it here 😊

I love to listen to music doing almost anything, singing in the shower (of course), walking to work, doing chores around the house... etc but my favourite time to listen to music is when I’m running! Of course my running playlist is full of Mika songs! It’s just the perfect upbeat music to keep you moving when you need it most!! 

Most recently my Mika playlist was put to a different use and greatly helped me get through the long recovery from a very difficult surgery 🤕

The most disappointing part was not being able to attend the Toronto live show 😕 which was clearly incredible!! (please come back next year Mika!🤞) but thanks to all of your photos and videos I can almost pretend I was there lol so thanks to everyone for their posts!!! 💕

I haven’t been on this site long but what little interactions I’ve had, everyone has been incredibly welcoming and friendly and just absolutely wonderful!! 

Hello and thank you to everyone on MFC!!! 🥰

Hello and welcome, Brittany! I’m Lindsey from Indiana, USA ☺️ Lollipop was also my intro. to Mika as in the first song that made me look up his music, but I’m pretty sure I hard Rain and Talk About You years ago because they seem SO familiar to me. Lollipop was too unique to not look up, I just knew I was gonna like whoever as responsible for that song.

I hope you are doing better after your difficult surgery and have recovered fully. If any music can help you through a serious time, it’s Mika’s. I hope you get to see him in concert soon (he’s definitely at the top of my dream concert list as well), and I hope you enjoy being a part of the MFC!! See you around the forums 😁

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Hello Brittany and welcome to the MFC :welcomeani:

I'm sure you'll be able to see him in Canada  with the new album. I hope next year :wink2: while, you'll find everything about Mika here.

Enjoy the place! 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• 3 months later...