Hi i'm Vanessa from Carcassonne France

Ness kct

Hi, i'm Vanessa and i'm french from Carcassonne, south of France. Sorry for my english..lol i knew already MIKA of course before to see the concert, but after the concert on 22 of july in Carcassonne, it's like i discover more MIKA, it was totaly crazy !! Wonderful, magical, many emotions After this concert !!! And now, i need to hear mika's songs each day, i follow him on insta,FCB and Twitter, and now, here on this fan club. I work a lot, so i don't have many time, so i'm sorry if i don't answer sometimes or if it's too long..

I Hope to see him again in Carcassonne or not too far from here..🙏🙏🙏 thanks for your welcoming on this website. 

• Like 5

18 hours ago, Ness kct said:

Hi, i'm Vanessa and i'm french from Carcassonne, south of France. Sorry for my english..lol i knew already MIKA of course before to see the concert, but after the concert on 22 of july in Carcassonne, it's like i discover more MIKA, it was totaly crazy !! Wonderful, magical, many emotions After this concert !!! And now, i need to hear mika's songs each day, i follow him on insta,FCB and Twitter, and now, here on this fan club. I work a lot, so i don't have many time, so i'm sorry if i don't answer sometimes or if it's too long..

I Hope to see him again in Carcassonne or not too far from here..🙏🙏🙏 thanks for your welcoming on this website. 

Hello and Welcome, Vanessa! I’m Lindsey from Indiana, USA 😊 Glad to hear that it sounds like you had a wonderful time at the concert! I hope you enjoy what time you can on here between the busy times and have fun being a part of the MFC!

• Thanks 1

9 hours ago, linzijay said:

Bonjour et bienvenue Vanessa ! Je suis Lindsey de l'Indiana, aux États-Unis 😊 Heureux d'entendre que vous avez passé un moment merveilleux au concert ! J'espère que vous apprécierez le temps que vous pourrez passer ici entre les périodes de pointe et que vous vous amuserez à faire partie du MFC !

Merci Lindsey, c'est très gentil à vous. Oui j'ai passé un moment inoubliable a ce concert !!!! ♥️♥️♥️ Et je suis ravie d'avoir rejoint le MFC 

• Like 1

Hello Vanessa and welcome to the MFC :welcomeani:You live in a fantastic place. I was there  some years ago and I hope visit the town again for a Mika's concert. I couldn't go this year. Enjoy the  forum and hope you can see him live soon again. :wink2:

Hi Vanessa! :bye:

I'm Gabriella and I live in Italy, nice to meet you and welcome to the MFC! :welcomeani:

I agree with you, Carcassonne gig was so amazing... Before, during and after. :wub2:

Have fun here and see you around... :cheer:

• 3 weeks later...

Hi Vanessa and welcome to the MFC. Have a lot of fun here. I´m Sabine from Germany. Yes the gig was very very good and I really really loved to be at your really beautiful city. It was very special and a long dream of mine after seeing pictures of Carcassonne.

• 3 months later...