MAGIC PIANO TOUR REFUNDS / VERONA TICKETS

dcdeb

FF17EEA4-B9F5-4806-B133-0E121D55E152.jpeg

:uk::usa:

As you all probably know by now, Mika has had to postpone all dates of the Magic Piano Tour in Italy EXCEPT 19TH SEPTEMBER at the Arena di Verona. This is Mika's official statement:

MAGIC PIANO TOUR ANNOUNCEMENT

This year has been one of the most amazing returns for me to the live stage. From the US to Canada, the incredible show at the Roundhouse in London and the summer festivals across Europe, I have LOVED being back on tour!

I wanted to bring that same intense energy, combined with a totally new show and concept to my fans in Italy. Intimacy in beautiful theaters coupled with a new spectacular arena experience.

Much of the tour has now sold out and I am so grateful to my fans who bought tickets. However, due to huge production and logistical issues, we have had no choice but to postpone these dates. Going ahead with the tour would mean sacrificing on the concept as well as the quality of the show. This would only be a disservice to my fans who know how special this run was for me, in every detail.

For now I have decided to go ahead with one of the dates, the Arena Di Verona on the 19th September; an end of summer celebration show in one of the most iconic venues in the world. I really really wanted this show to happen, to bring to Italy that energy I've taken elsewhere around the world this year. It's the least I could do for a country so close to my heart and especially after having had to cancel the Verona show before.

I apologize to anyone inconvenienced by this. All info on ticketing and reimbursements is available through @friendsaandpartners (link in bio)

And to those attending the show next month on 19th September, | know we are going to have the most amazing night, at a packed and wild Arena Di Verona.

Mika x

Ticketholders now have two options:
1) Receive a refund for the ticket(s) or
2) Use your ticket(s) to obtain a spot(s) at the 19th September concert at the Arena di Verona.

(Your ticket(s) will not be valid at any rescheduled concert dates.)

Here are what we hope are clear instructions for how to receive a refund, or use your ticket for the concert at the Arena di Verona.

1) REFUNDS

You can get a 100% refund by following the instructions on the following links before 7 September 2022:

If you bought your ticket through Ticketmaster:
https://help.ticketmaster.it/hc/it/articles/360007905958-Richiesta-di-rimborso-elenco-eventi

https://help.ticketmaster.it/hc/en-us/articles/360007905958-Refund-request-event-list

If you bought your ticket through TicketOne:
https://www.rimborso.info

When you are asked for ticket codes to enter, you will find them on your ticket here:

9F5AF017-F197-4AB8-8B0F-F14E26B76B51.jpeg

2) TICKETS FOR VERONA

-- If you already have a ticket(s) for the 19th September for Arena di Verona, you don't need to do anything. Your ticket(s) will be valid on that date.

-- If you have a ticket(s) for the other Magic Piano Tour dates (see below), you can apply for a ticket for the Verona concert instead, as seating availability permits. This applies if you already have a ticket to one of these shows:

September 18 VERONA, THEATER FILARMONICO
September 21 FLORENCE, THEATER VERDI
September 22 FLORENCE, NELSON MANDELA FORUM
September 25 BARI, PETRUZZELLI THEATER
September 26 BARI, PALA FLORIO

September 29 MILAN, ARCIMBOLDI THEATER
September 30 MILAN, MEDIOLANUM FORUM
October 3 ROME, AUDITORIUM PARCO DELLA MUSICA
October 4 ROME, PALAZZO DELLO SPORT

Here are the steps you must follow if you wish to apply for a ticket to the concert on the 19th September at Verona:

1. Keep your previously purchased ticket(s) at hand, as you will need to enter identification data.

2. Sign in to the portal on this page: https://www.clappit.com/mika-2022/homePage.html

3. Fill out the form and confirm check-in. (NOTE: If you want to sit next to one or more friends, in the "Add a ticket" section, you can also check in online for other people and confirm nearby seats.)

4. Print the coupon with your new seat which you will receive via email a few days before the event.

You can check in online from 1 September at 11.00 Italy time through 7 September 23.59 Italy time. You will receive by email a numbered placeholder coupon to be printed with your new seat in the Arena di Verona.

REMEMBER: To enter the show in Verona, you must present BOTH the placeholder coupon and your original ticket. You are not allowed to enter the concert with a ticket only or with a coupon only -- BOTH ARE REQUIRED! Consequently, if you have not checked in according to the methods and terms indicated on this page, you will not be able to access the show, and you will not be entitled to a refund of the ticket or to any other form of compensation.

PLEASE NOTE: The new seats assigned inside the Verona Arena may be different from those indicated on the original ticket purchased at the time in the sports halls or theaters, but the assignment of a sector of equal economic value or higher price than those is guaranteed.

For more information: https://www.clappit.com/mika-2022/homePage.html

Or write to: assistenza@friendsandpartners.it
The organizers of the event will respond within 4 business days.

Info Line: +3667787648, available from 1 September until 7 September, from 11.00 to 15.00, except Saturday and Sunday.

You can also write to Box Office Verona:
info@boxofficelive.it

FINALLY: If you do not already have a ticket to the Verona concert, and you wish to buy a new ticket, visit:  TICKETONE.IT

If you have any other questions, please ask here!

• Like 2
  • Thanks 5

:france:

Comme vous le savez probablement tous maintenant, Mika a dû reporter toutes les dates du Magic Piano Tour en Italie SAUF LE 19 SEPTEMBRE à l'Arena di Verona.

ANNONCE MAGIC PIANO TOUR

Cette année a été l'un des retours les plus étonnants pour moi sur la scène live. Des États-Unis au Canada, en passant par l'incroyable spectacle au Roundhouse de Londres et les festivals d'été à travers l'Europe, j'ai adoré être de retour en tournée !

Je voulais apporter cette même énergie intense, combinée à un spectacle et un concept totalement nouveaux à mes fans en Italie. Intimité dans de beaux théâtres couplée à une nouvelle expérience d'arène spectaculaire.

Une grande partie de la tournée est désormais complète et Je suis tellement reconnaissant envers mes fans qui ont acheté des billets. Cependant, en raison d'énormes problèmes de production et de logistique, nous n'avons pas eu d'autre choix que de reporter ces dates. Poursuivre la tournée signifierait sacrifier le concept ainsi que la qualité du spectacle. Ce ne serait que rendre un mauvais service à mes fans qui savent à quel point cette course était spéciale pour moi, dans les moindres détails.

Pour l'instant, j'ai décidé d'aller de l'avant avec l'une des dates, Arena Di Verona le 19 septembre ; un spectacle de fin d'été dans l'un des lieux les plus emblématiques du monde. Je voulais vraiment que ce spectacle ait lieu, pour apporter à l'Italie cette énergie que j'ai emportée ailleurs dans le monde cette année. C'est le moins pourrait faire pour un pays si cher à mon cœur et surtout après avoir dû annuler le spectacle de Vérone auparavant.

Je m'excuse auprès de toute personne incommodée par cela. Toutes les infos sur la billetterie et les remboursements sont disponibles via @friendsaandpartners (lien en bio)

Et à ceux qui assisteront au salon le mois prochain le 19 septembre, sachez que nous allons passer la nuit la plus incroyable, dans une Arena Di Verona bondée et sauvage.

Mika x

Les détenteurs de billets ont désormais deux options :
1) Recevoir un remboursement pour le(s) billet(s) ou
2) Utilisez votre/vos billet(s) pour obtenir une/des place(s) pour le concert du 19 septembre à l'Arena di Verona.

(Vos billets ne seront pas valables pour les dates de concert reportées.)

Voici ce que nous espérons être des instructions claires sur la façon de recevoir un remboursement ou d'utiliser votre billet pour le concert à l'Arena di Verona.

1) REMBOURSEMENTS

Vous pouvez obtenir un remboursement à 100 % en suivant les instructions sur les liens suivants avant le 7 septembre 2022 :

-- Si vous avez acheté votre billet via Ticketmaster :
https://help.ticketmaster.it/hc/it/articles/360007905958-Richiesta-di-rimborso-elenco-eventi
https://help.ticketmaster.it/hc/en-us/articles/360007905958-Refund-request-event-list

-- Si vous avez acheté votre billet via TicketOne : https://www.rimborso.info

Lorsqu'il vous sera demandé des codes de billets à entrer, vous les trouverez sur votre billet ici :

2) BILLETS POUR VÉRONE

-- Si vous avez déjà un ou plusieurs billets pour le 19 septembre pour les Arènes de Vérone, vous n'avez rien à faire. Votre ou vos billets seront valables à cette date.

-- Si vous avez un ou des billets pour les autres dates du Magic Piano Tour (voir ci-dessous), vous pouvez demander un billet pour le concert de Vérone à la place, selon la disponibilité des places. Ceci s'applique si vous avez déjà un billet pour l'un de ces spectacles :
18 septembre VÉRONE, THÉÂTRE FILARMONICO
21 septembre FLORENCE, THEATRE VERDI
22 septembre FLORENCE, FORUM NELSON MANDELA
25 septembre BARI, THEATRE PETRUZZELLI
26 septembre BARI, PALA FLORIO
29 septembre MILAN, THÉÂTRE ARCIMBOLDI
30 septembre MILAN, FORUM MEDIOLANUM
3 octobre ROME, AUDITORIUM PARCO DELLA MUSICA
4 octobre ROME, PALAZZO DELLO SPORT

Voici les étapes à suivre si vous souhaitez demander un billet pour le concert du 19 septembre à Vérone :

1. Gardez à portée de main votre ou vos billets précédemment achetés, car vous devrez saisir des données d'identification.

2. Connectez-vous au portail sur cette page : https://www.clappit.com/mika-2022/homePage.html

3. Remplissez le formulaire et confirmez l'enregistrement. (REMARQUE : si vous souhaitez vous asseoir à côté d'un ou plusieurs amis, dans la section "Ajouter un billet", vous pouvez également vous enregistrer en ligne pour d'autres personnes et confirmer les sièges à proximité.)

4. Imprimez le coupon avec votre nouveau siège que vous recevrez par e-mail quelques jours avant l'événement.

Vous pouvez vous enregistrer en ligne du 1er septembre à 11h00, heure d'Italie, au 7 septembre à 23h59, heure d'Italie. Vous recevrez par e-mail un coupon numéroté à imprimer avec votre nouveau siège dans les Arènes de Vérone.

N'OUBLIEZ PAS : Pour accéder au spectacle à Vérone, vous devez présenter À LA FOIS le coupon d'espace réservé et votre billet original. Vous n'êtes pas autorisé à entrer au concert avec un billet uniquement ou avec un coupon uniquement - LES DEUX SONT OBLIGATOIRES ! En conséquence, si vous ne vous êtes pas enregistré selon les modalités et modalités indiquées sur cette page, vous ne pourrez pas accéder au spectacle, et vous n'aurez droit ni au remboursement du billet ni à aucune autre forme de dédommagement.

VEUILLEZ NOTER : Les nouvelles places attribuées à l'intérieur des arènes de Vérone peuvent être différentes de celles indiquées sur le billet d'origine acheté à l'époque dans les salles de sport ou les théâtres, mais l'attribution d'un secteur de valeur économique égale ou de prix supérieur à ceux-ci est garantie.

Pour plus d'informations : https://www.clappit.com/mika-2022/homePage.html

Ou écrivez à: assistenza@friendsandpartners.it

Les organisateurs de l'événement répondront dans les 4 jours ouvrables.

Info Line : +3667787648, disponible du 1er au 7 septembre, de 11h00 à 15h00, sauf samedi et dimanche.

Vous pouvez également écrire à Box Office Verona : info@boxofficelive.it

FINALEMENT: Si vous n'avez pas encore de billet pour le concert de Vérone et que vous souhaitez en acheter un nouveau, visitez: TICKETONE.IT

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

:italia:

Come probabilmente ormai tutti saprete, Mika ha dovuto posticipare tutte le date del Magic Piano Tour in Italia TRANNE IL 19 SETTEMBRE all'Arena di Verona.

ANNUNCIO MAGIC PIANO TOUR

Quest'anno è stato uno dei ritorni più incredibili per me sul palco dal vivo. Dagli Stati Uniti al Canada, dall'incredibile spettacolo al Roundhouse di Londra e dai festival estivi in tutta Europa, ho adorato tornare in tour!

Volevo portare quella stessa intensa energia, combinata con uno spettacolo e un concetto totalmente nuovi ai miei fan in Italia. Intimità in splendidi teatri insieme a una nuova spettacolare esperienza nell'arena. Gran parte del tour è ora esaurito e sono così grato ai miei fan che hanno acquistato i biglietti.

Tuttavia, a causa di enormi problemi produttivi e logistici, non abbiamo avuto altra scelta che posticipare queste date. Andare avanti con il tour significherebbe sacrificare sia il concept che la qualità dello spettacolo. Questo sarebbe solo un disservizio per i miei fan che sanno quanto sia stata speciale per me questa corsa, in ogni dettaglio.

Per ora ho deciso di andare avanti con una delle date, l'Arena Di Verona il 19 settembre; uno spettacolo di fine estate in uno dei luoghi più iconici del mondo. Volevo davvero che questo spettacolo accadesse, per portare in Italia quell'energia che ho portato in altre parti del mondo quest'anno. È il minimo potrei fare per un paese che mi sta così a cuore e soprattutto dopo aver dovuto cancellare prima lo spettacolo di Verona.

Mi scuso con chiunque sia infastidito da questo. Tutte le info su biglietteria e rimborsi sono disponibili tramite @friendsaandpartners (link in bio)

E a coloro che parteciperanno allo spettacolo del prossimo mese, il 19 settembre, | sappiamo che avremo la notte più incredibile, in un'Arena Di Verona gremita e selvaggia.

Mika x

I possessori di biglietti ora hanno due opzioni:
1) Ricevere un rimborso per il/i biglietto/i o
2) Usa il tuo biglietto per ottenere un posto al concerto del 19 settembre all'Arena di Verona.

(I tuoi biglietti non saranno validi in nessuna data di concerto riprogrammata.)

Ecco quelle che speriamo siano chiare istruzioni su come ricevere un rimborso, o utilizzare il tuo biglietto per il concerto all'Arena di Verona.

1) RIMBORSI

Puoi ottenere un rimborso del 100% seguendo le istruzioni ai seguenti link entro il 7 settembre 2022:

-- Se hai acquistato il biglietto tramite Ticketmaster:

-- Se hai acquistato il biglietto tramite TicketOne: https://www.rimboso.info

Quando ti viene chiesto di inserire i codici biglietto, li troverai sul tuo biglietto qui:

2) BIGLIETTI PER VERONA

-- Se hai già un biglietto per il 19 settembre per l'Arena di Verona, non devi fare nulla. I tuoi biglietti saranno validi in quella data.

-- Se hai un biglietto per le altre date del Magic Piano Tour (vedi sotto), puoi invece richiedere un biglietto per il concerto di Verona, poiché la disponibilità di posti a sedere consente. Questo vale se hai già un biglietto per uno di questi spettacoli:
18 settembre VERONA, TEATRO FILARMONICO
21 settembre FIRENZE, TEATRO VERDI
22 settembre FIRENZE, NELSON MANDELA FORUM
25 settembre BARI, TEATRO PETRUZZELLI
26 settembre BARI, PALA FLORIO
29 settembre MILANO, TEATRO ARCIMBOLDI
30 settembre MILANO, MEDIOLANUM FORUM
3 ottobre ROMA, AUDITORIUM PARCO DELLA MUSICA
4 ottobre ROMA, PALAZZO DELLO SPORT

Ecco i passaggi da seguire per richiedere il biglietto per il concerto del 19 settembre a Verona:

1. Tieni a portata di mano il/i biglietto/i precedentemente acquistato/i, poiché dovrai inserire i dati identificativi.

2. Accedi al portale in questa pagina: https://www.clappit.com/mika-2022/homePage.html

3. Compila il form e conferma il check-in. (NOTA: Se vuoi sederti accanto a uno o più amici, nella sezione "Aggiungi un biglietto", puoi anche fare il check-in online per altre persone e confermare i posti nelle vicinanze.)

4. Stampa il coupon con il tuo nuovo posto che riceverai via email qualche giorno prima dell'evento. Puoi effettuare il check-in online dal 1 settembre alle 11:00 ora italiana fino al 7 settembre alle 23:59 ora italiana. Riceverai via email un coupon segnaposto numerato da stampare con il tuo nuovo posto all'Arena di Verona.

RICORDA: Per accedere allo spettacolo di Verona è necessario presentare SIA il tagliando segnaposto che il biglietto originale. Non puoi entrare al concerto solo con un biglietto o solo con un coupon -- SONO NECESSARI ENTRAMBI! Di conseguenza, se non hai effettuato il check-in secondo le modalità e nei termini indicati in questa pagina, non potrai accedere allo spettacolo, e non avrai diritto al rimborso del biglietto né a qualsiasi altra forma di risarcimento.

NOTA BENE: I nuovi posti assegnati all'interno dell'Arena di Verona possono essere diversi da quelli indicati sull'originale del biglietto acquistato all'epoca nei palazzetti dello sport o nei teatri, ma è garantita l'assegnazione di un settore di pari valore economico o di prezzo superiore a quelli.

Per maggiori informazioni: https://www.clappit.com/mika-2022/homePage.html

Oppure scrivi a: assistenza@friendsandpartners.it

Gli organizzatori dell'evento risponderanno entro 4 giorni lavorativi.

Info Line: +3667787648, attiva dal 1 settembre al 7 settembre, dalle 11.00 alle 15.00, sabato e domenica esclusi.

Puoi anche scrivere a Box Office Verona: info@boxofficelive.it

INFINE: Se non possiedi già un biglietto per il concerto di Verona e desideri acquistarne uno nuovo, visita: TICKETONE.IT 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

So I've just translated the instructions for getting refunds or new tickets to Verona above.

I relied heavily on Google for the French translation... if you all see any glaring errors in any of  my translations, please lmk, I want to share this info on all our social media. Thanks!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 5

• dcdeb pinned and featured this topic

Hello!

First of all, thank you for all the translated info.

I’m really disappointed with this news, since I’m a big fan of Mika from Madrid, Spain, and I had been planning and really looking forward to this two concerts since many months ago. I even got tickets for the London concert he did this summer but resold the tickets when I knew about this special tour in Italy.

I had got centered seats in the first row for both the Verdi Theatre and the Nelson Mandela Arena in Florence. I thought it would be a really special and magical experience, as it always is coming from Mika. I went to his concert in the Paris Philharmonie and was one of the best experiences in my life, at least the best concert I’ve been to for sure.

In addition to the nearly 400€ spent in the two tickets for each show, I have already paid 1000€ for the flight tickets and the hotel in Florence, which of course I can’t get back, so I’ll have to be going to Florence anyways.

So not only I’ve lost the opportunity to see Mika in probably one of his best concerts ever, two nights in a row with two completely different sets in the best seats anyone could get, but also, waiting for this tour, I lost the opportunity to see him anywhere else this whole summer in the different concerts in Europe.

Here comes my question. If I don’t request a refund for the tickets, would I still have my seats reserved for the new dates of this tour?

It’s also sad that we have to request it just in one week time without knowing all the information. I haven’t even received any email from TicketOne, so I’ve just known about this cancellation thanks to having the notifications set for Mika’s social media.

Thank you in advance.

• Like 6

1 hour ago, Alvaro Lopez said:

Here comes my question. If I don’t request a refund for the tickets, would I still have my seats reserved for the new dates of this tour?

No, unfortunately it seems there's only 2 options: request a refund or use one of the tickets to get a place for Arena di Verona. 

• Like 1
  • Sad 3

Hello!

First of all, thank you for all the translated info.

I’m really disappointed with this news, since I’m a big fan of Mika from Madrid, Spain, and I had been planning and really looking forward to this two concerts since many months ago. I even got tickets for the London concert he did this summer but resold the tickets when I knew about this special tour in Italy.

I had got centered seats in the first row for both the Verdi Theatre and the Nelson Mandela Arena in Florence. I thought it would be a really special and magical experience, as it always is coming from Mika. I went to his concert in the Paris Philharmonie and was one of the best experiences in my life, at least the best concert I’ve been to for sure.

In addition to the nearly 400€ spent in the two tickets for each show, I have already paid 1000€ for the flight tickets and the hotel in Florence, which of course I can’t get back, so I’ll have to be going to Florence anyways.

So not only I’ve lost the opportunity to see Mika in probably one of his best concerts ever, two nights in a row with two completely different sets in the best seats anyone could get, but also, waiting for this tour, I lost the opportunity to see him anywhere else this whole summer in the different concerts in Europe.

It’s also sad that we have to request it just in one week time without knowing all the information. I haven’t even received any email from TicketOne, so I’ve just known about this cancellation thanks to having the notifications set for Mika’s social media.

Thank you in advance.

Lo siento mucho por ti  :emot-sad::itsok:

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, krysady said:

No, unfortunately it seems there's only 2 options: request a refund or use one of the tickets to get a place for Arena di Verona. 

It's not clear, because in the FAQs it says

Se richiedi il rimborso, il tuo biglietto sarà annullato e, di conseguenza, non potrai più:

- Utilizzarlo per partecipare allo show

- Ripristinarlo in un secondo tempo

- Fare il check in e ricevere il tagliando segnaposto per quello show

Why would they write all of that, except for the Verona info, if there's no other option anyway? Why say postponed if it's a cancellation? 

And really, just a week to ask for the refunds, during holiday time?! At least here it's still school holiday time, and if I had been on holiday somewhere with bad internet access, I might not have even known about those details in time. Marion is in Korea right now, she has tickets for Milan, I hope she can organize it from there!

In the tweets by the Rome Auditorium, they talk about an automatic refund: 

That definitely would be the fairest option for those who bought online - get all the money back automatically, including all fees - and those who bought at the box office should get at least a month to ask for refunds. I don't know whose fault this cancellation is, but definitely not ours, so after "lending" them money for months, the least we could expect is not have any hassle or disadvantages for getting back the full amount. And the reason why I'm saying this is because of my experiences with ticketone from 2020, it was a nightmare to get even a part of the money back! They have pretty much the worst customer service you could imagine. And if it's the same this time, I'll think twice whether I buy tickets for Italy again. The pandemic was one thing, and everyone hoped we could move on from that, at least still in September / early October. Who knows what the winter will bring. And now this.

Finding a solution for my travel arrangements is bad enough, but these are my own responsibility, tho ofc Mika knows that would be a problem for many fans. I really wish he'd give a better explanation than "production and logistical issues" (At least the Verona theatre gig, how hard could it be to do that the day before the arena show, literally in walking distance?!), but if it's the way it has always been, the info we got so far is all we'll get from him. :tears:

• Like 3
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 2

10 hours ago, dcdeb said:

FF17EEA4-B9F5-4806-B133-0E121D55E152.jpeg   

:uk::usa:

As you all probably know by now, Mika has had to postpone all dates of the Magic Piano Tour in Italy EXCEPT 19TH SEPTEMBER at the Arena di Verona.

Ticketholders now have two options:
1) Receive a refund for the ticket(s) or
2) Use your ticket(s) to obtain a spot(s) at the 19th September concert at the Arena di Verona.

Here are what we hope are clear instructions for how to receive a refund, or use your ticket for the concert at the Arena di Verona.

1) REFUNDS

You can get a 100% refund by following the instructions on the following links before 7 September 2022:

If you bought your ticket through Ticketmaster:

If you bought your ticket through TicketOne:
https://www.rimborso.info

2) TICKETS FOR VERONA

-- If you already have a ticket(s) for the 19th September for Arena di Verona, you don't need to do anything. Your ticket(s) will be valid on that date.

-- If you have a ticket(s) for the other Magic Piano Tour dates (see below), you can apply for a ticket for the Verona concert instead, as seating availability permits. This applies if you already have a ticket to one of these shows:

September 18 VERONA, THEATER FILARMONICO
September 21 FLORENCE, THEATER VERDI
September 22 FLORENCE, NELSON MANDELA FORUM
September 25 BARI, PETRUZZELLI THEATER
September 26 BARI, PALA FLORIO

September 29 MILAN, ARCIMBOLDI THEATER
September 30 MILAN, MEDIOLANUM FORUM
October 3 ROME, AUDITORIUM PARCO DELLA MUSICA
October 4 ROME, PALAZZO DELLO SPORT

Here are the steps you must follow if you wish to apply for a ticket to the concert on the 19th September at Verona:

1. Keep your previously purchased ticket(s) at hand, as you will need to enter identification data.

2. Sign in to the portal on this page: https://www.clappit.com/mika-2022/homePage.html

3. Fill out the form and confirm check-in. (NOTE: If you want to sit next to one or more friends, in the "Add a ticket" section, you can also check in online for other people and confirm nearby seats.)

4. Print the coupon with your new seat which you will receive via email a few days before the event.

You can check in online from 1 September at 11.00 Italy time through 7 September 23.59 Italy time. You will receive by email a numbered placeholder coupon to be printed with your new seat in the Arena di Verona.

REMEMBER: To enter the show in Verona, you must present BOTH the placeholder coupon and your original ticket. You are not allowed to enter the concert with a ticket only or with a coupon only -- BOTH ARE REQUIRED! Consequently, if you have not checked in according to the methods and terms indicated on this page, you will not be able to access the show, and you will not be entitled to a refund of the ticket or to any other form of compensation.

PLEASE NOTE: The new seats assigned inside the Verona Arena may be different from those indicated on the original ticket purchased at the time in the sports halls or theaters, but the assignment of a sector of equal economic value or higher price than those is guaranteed.

For more information: https://www.clappit.com/mika-2022/homePage.html

Or write to: assistenza@friendsandpartners.it
The organizers of the event will respond within 4 business days.

Info Line: +3667787648, available from 1 September until 7 September, from 11.00 to 15.00, except Saturday and Sunday.

You can also write to Box Office Verona:
info@boxofficelive.it

FINALLY: If you do not already have a ticket to the Verona concert, and you wish to buy a new ticket, visit:  TICKETONE.IT

Thank you very much Deb,I was so confused what to do now...

35 minutes ago, Lunari said:

Thank you for the info, Deb. Has anyone actually managed to get a refund from TicketOne? When I enter the ticket data, it just says "this ticket is non-refundable".

Hello, a few minutes ago I managed to make the refund request on the Ticketone website, even to me up to half an hour ago it said that they were not refundable. Try again now! 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

12 minutes ago, Caterina Diodati said:

Hello, a few minutes ago I managed to make the refund request on the Ticketone website, even to me up to half an hour ago it said that they were not refundable. Try again now! 

Same for me. It worked smoothly. The e-mail afterwards says the refund can take up to 60 days.

Thank you @dcdeb for the very helpful information! :flowers2: sending hugs to you and everyone else who's missing out now. :emot-sad:

• Thanks 2

Ohh thanks Deb for posting this! 

Still very stunned by the news. This is a similar feeling when the shows in Boston and NYC were canceled, but back then we were physically together and had a huge bouquet of flowers to give to the people in Timesquare…

It is so very sad, for many reasons. The joy leading up to the event, connecting with friends and spending time together, seeing the show, seeing Mika… It’s like a bubble of immense joy just kind of went “poof” in front of our eyes. Now it all feels like a faraway dream.

Fortunately there is Verona, I hope to see many of you there. 

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

1 hour ago, mellody said:

It's not clear, because in the FAQs it says

Se richiedi il rimborso, il tuo biglietto sarà annullato e, di conseguenza, non potrai più:

- Utilizzarlo per partecipare allo show

- Ripristinarlo in un secondo tempo

- Fare il check in e ricevere il tagliando segnaposto per quello show

Why would they write all of that, except for the Verona info, if there's no other option anyway? Why say postponed if it's a cancellation? 

And really, just a week to ask for the refunds, during holiday time?! At least here it's still school holiday time, and if I had been on holiday somewhere with bad internet access, I might not have even known about those details in time. Marion is in Korea right now, she has tickets for Milan, I hope she can organize it from there!

In the tweets by the Rome Auditorium, they talk about an automatic refund: 

That definitely would be the fairest option for those who bought online - get all the money back automatically, including all fees - and those who bought at the box office should get at least a month to ask for refunds. I don't know whose fault this cancellation is, but definitely not ours, so after "lending" them money for months, the least we could expect is not have any hassle or disadvantages for getting back the full amount. And the reason why I'm saying this is because of my experiences with ticketone from 2020, it was a nightmare to get even a part of the money back! They have pretty much the worst customer service you could imagine. And if it's the same this time, I'll think twice whether I buy tickets for Italy again. The pandemic was one thing, and everyone hoped we could move on from that, at least still in September / early October. Who knows what the winter will bring. And now this.

Finding a solution for my travel arrangements is bad enough, but these are my own responsibility, tho ofc Mika knows that would be a problem for many fans. I really wish he'd give a better explanation than "production and logistical issues" (At least the Verona theatre gig, how hard could it be to do that the day before the arena show, literally in walking distance?!), but if it's the way it has always been, the info we got so far is all we'll get from him. :tears:

Thank you very much for your response. I’m trying to phone the help number but it’s not working.

I would just like to know if there’s a chance of keeping the tickets to have the same seats I was able to get but for the new dates Mika hopefully announces. :(

9 minutes ago, holdingyourdrink said:

Ohh thanks Deb for posting this! 

Still very stunned by the news. This is a similar feeling when the shows in Boston and NYC were canceled, but back then we were physically together and had a huge bouquet of flowers to give to the people in Timesquare…

It is so very sad, for many reasons. The joy leading up to the event, connecting with friends and spending time together, seeing the show, seeing Mika… It’s like a bubble of immense joy just kind of went “poof” in front of our eyes. Now it all feels like a faraway dream.

Fortunately there is Verona, I hope to see many of you there. 

Oh, Michelle. For sure not everybody will decide to go to Arena but I would like to confirm that I already know I will meet some fans in Verona and even we are going to travel together to Florence as our flight tickets back home are from this city.

We will spend time together, visit Italy and have fan as much as possible.

Mika family is for the good and the bad.

Mika must be devastated as much as we are - or even more.

We cannot just sit down and cry. We live in strange times: the pandemic, the war in Ukraine impacting the whole Europe or even the whole world. The inflation running up like crazy... We need a reference to keep clear mind and opened heart.

It's so easy to get mad, insulte each other, blame the whole world for what is happening.

Together we are stronger. 

image.png.22e51757b68aa9eb082ee026b0a4cfb4.png

• Like 4

2 minutes ago, Anna Ko Kolkowska said:

Oh, Michelle. For sure not everybody will decide to go to Arena but I would like to confirm that I already know I will meet some fans in Verona and even we are going to travel together to Florence as our flight tickets back home are from this city.

We will spend time together, visit Italy and have fan as much as possible.

Yes exactly, let’s meet and still spend the time together. I’m not only going to Mika concerts for Mika (gasp!), I come for this magical element before and after.. and I’m sure we can create it even in absence or a concert. (Trust me, we can, I’m the expert remember :wink2:)

• Like 4

4 hours ago, Alvaro Lopez said:

Aquí viene mi pregunta. Si no solicito el reembolso de los boletos, ¿tendría mis asientos reservados para las nuevas fechas de esta gira?

Well, asking in an explicit way about this to the help email, they haven't really said much but just: "if you can’t go to Arena di Verona you can ask for refund."

So it looks like that's the only possibility. Also, I'm checking to get the refund at TicketOne and I've just realized that I will lose 25€ in terms of "Commissioni di servizio". I love Mika and his work, but this is really annoying and disappointing. This was going to be my favorite holiday of the year.

Edited by Alvaro Lopez
Typo
  • Like 1
  • Sad 6

Thank you very much for your response. I’m trying to phone the help number but it’s not working.

I would just like to know if there’s a chance of keeping the tickets to have the same seats I was able to get but for the new dates Mika hopefully announces. :(

I'm afraid that if the customer service is still as bad as it was back in 2020, you won't be able to reach anyone that can help you. :sad:

Perhaps this is a small consolation: the seats in the middle in the front row are not of as great an advantage as you might think. It is believed that especially in the arena, people run very quickly to the front of the stage, so it is very good if you are in the front row, but it is important that you react quickly and run to the stage. If you managed to get front row seats the first time, you'll probably manage it the second time. :original:

In any case, if you don't know by 7 September whether the tickets are valid for the new dates, I would ask for a refund so that you get reimbursed and have the money for the new dates. :original:

And I'm very sorry about how everything turned out for you and that you couldn't attend any Mika concerts this year. :emot-sad:

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Caterina Diodati said:

Hello

Which kind of code have you entered please ? I have tried all the codes I could find on the first ticket with the QR code and even opening a new information window joined to the ticket but nothing is working, I sent an e-mail to Ticketone, hope they will answer...

Edited by Sweetieval

5 minutes ago, Sweetieval said:

Hello

Which kind of code have you entered please ? I have tried all the codes I could find on the first ticket with the QR code and even opening a new information window joined to the ticket but nothing is working, I sent an e-mail to Ticketone, hope they will answer...

Have you tried this?

2 hours ago, Anna97 said:

I’m not sure if I should wait for the automatic refund… what if they end up not doing it and in the meantime the date for applying for refund on TicketOne passes? 

Anyway, if someone needs it these are the codes you should put in the request: 

And this?

1 hour ago, mariposa said:

Anybody knows how to find out both numbers for etickets? Can't find any information here. :/

1 hour ago, Anna97 said:

At the bottom of the ticket you can find an “i” button. Press it and your data should appear 

Hi

Thanks !

I just found which codes to put in !

the first one is called "card" and the second one is "FS", you find them opening an information "I" link found on the ticket with the QR code

But damn, I have got 16 tickets, that's long to do !

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Sweetieval said:

Hello

Hi, here an example found on Ticketone website:

image.png.3055c69562c9b46799bba33be16aec85.png

• Like 1

59 minutes ago, Sweetieval said:

Hi

Thanks !

I just found which codes to put in !

the first one is called "card" and the second one is "FS", you find them opening an information "I" link found on the ticket with the QR code

But damn, I have got 16 tickets, that's long to do !

Hi ladies @Sweetieval and @Prisca
Many thanks for the infos regarding how to get these 2 codes when you have e-ticket!
I now understand where I could get these codes needed for the "changing names" operation as well... I had tried many times to do this operation for the tickets I sold to other fans, but never succeeded probably bc I couldn't get the correct codes!!. 
Will do that later this evening.
Concerning the Arena, do we have to confirm our tickets (hoping we will keep the same seats!?) as it is said in the email received? Or just don't do anything like @dcdebwrote on the beginning of the topic?

Isa.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, ISAJF414 said:

Concerning the Arena, do we have to confirm our tickets (hoping we will keep the same seats!?) as it is said in the email received? Or just don't do anything like @dcdebwrote on the beginning of the topic?

Bonjour Isa, when we have tickets already for Arena di Verona on the 19th, we don’t need to take any action. Confirmation is only needed if you have tickets to any of the other shows and you would like to “convert” your ticket to the Arena di Verona show.

• Like 3