Magic Piano tour canceled?

krysady

I just received an email saying that all the gigs of Magic Piano Tour have been suspended to future dates, only the show from Arena di Verona is confirmed :shocked:

Screenshot (358).png

Edited by krysady
  • Like 1
  • Sad 6

10 minutes ago, Anna Ko Kolkowska said:

Are you sure it's not a scam? They ask to click on the link!

I really hope it's a scam,  but I doubt

Edited by krysady

Tell me it just a bad dream!!!!!!

Friends & Partners announces that for organizational and production reasons that would have prevented an adequate and optimal staging of the shows, THE MAGIC PIANO TOUR by MIKA, with shows scheduled between September and October 2022 in the main Italian arenas and theaters - where it has already recorded several sold out, it is postponed to a later date. Numerous attempts were made to safeguard the integrity of the shows as they had been planned by MIKA with its usual care and artistic and production quality, but not being able to guarantee it within the established time frame, it was necessary to postpone it. It's a painful decision, but precisely because MIKA doesn't want to disappoint the audience with her, it was decided not to sacrifice the standards of her shows. By firm will of MIKA, only the date of 19 September at the Verona Arena remains confirmed, an appointment that had already been canceled in 2020 due to the pandemic and which before this rescheduling had already been conceived as a special evening, a great end of summer party. From the Italian temple of music in the world, MIKA will re-establish the long-awaited embrace with the public in what has all the flavor of a unique and unmissable event, a great moment of celebration to share with fans who have always loved it.

image.thumb.png.04352cbc3340e1677fc80330bfccd629.png

• Sad 3

6 minutes ago, Anna Ko Kolkowska said:

Dis-moi que c'est juste un mauvais rêve !!!!!!

Friends & Partners annonce que pour des raisons d'organisation et de production qui auraient empêché une mise en scène adéquate et optimale des spectacles, THE MAGIC PIANO TOUR by MIKA, avec des spectacles programmés entre septembre et octobre 2022 dans les principales arènes et théâtres italiens - où il a déjà enregistré plusieurs sold out, il est reporté à une date ultérieure. De nombreuses tentatives ont été faites pour sauvegarder l'intégrité des spectacles tels qu'ils avaient été planifiés par MIKA avec son soin et sa qualité artistique et de production habituels, mais ne pouvant le garantir dans les délais établis, il a fallu le reporter. C'est une décision douloureuse, mais précisément parce que MIKA ne veut pas décevoir le public avec elle, il a été décidé de ne pas sacrifier les standards de ses spectacles. De la ferme volonté de MIKA, seule la date du 19 septembre aux Arènes de Vérone reste confirmée, un rendez-vous qui avait déjà été annulé en 2020 en raison de la pandémie et qui avant ce report avait déjà été conçu comme une soirée spéciale, une grande fête de fin d'été. Du temple italien de la musique dans le monde, MIKA rétablira l'étreinte tant attendue avec le public dans ce qui a toute la saveur d'un événement unique et incontournable, un grand moment de fête à partager avec les fans qui l'ont toujours aimé. .

image.pouce.png.04352cbc3340e1677fc80330bfccd629.png

j'espère que les places pour PMR seront maintenues :( 

• Like 1

I'm incredibly disappointed and saddened, and of course its a pain to cancel flights, accommodation etc... but I just hope he's okay, I know he hates having to cancel and tries everything to make it possible (we all know he's magic and can do incredible things, he pulled together an online benefit concert in the middle of a pandemic lockdown) so I can only think that there must have been some pretty big production problems for him to make that decision. 

• Like 2

12 minutes ago, Anna Ko Kolkowska said:

It's a painful decision, but precisely because MIKA doesn't want to disappoint the audience with her, it was decided not to sacrifice the standards of her shows.

Many fans will be so disappointed too. Not everyone will be able to attend the concerts on the new dates. I mean Mika isn't doing a tour for the first time, I wish he hadn't calculated the preparation time so tightly. :sad:Yes, and of course he can't do a bad show.

Attenzione! Il The Magic Piano Tour è stato rinviato a data da destinarsi. Confermata la data del 19 settembre all'Arena di Verona. I biglietti già acquistati restano validi per lo show all'Arena di Verona previa conferma di partecipazione sulla seguente pagina a partire dalle ore 11:00 dell'1 settembre alle ore 11:00 e fino alle 23:59 del 7 settembre. Seguiranno maggiori dettagli.

Attention! The Magic Piano Tour has been postponed to a later date. The date of September 19th at the Verona Arena has been confirmed. Tickets already purchased remain valid for the show at the Verona Arena subject to confirmation of participation on the following page starting from 11:00 on 1 September to 11:00 and until 23:59 on 7 September. More details will follow.

So it means that  for Arena di Verona you HAVE TO confirm on the website (TicketOne.it) between the 1st and 7th of September!!!!!!!

• Confused 2
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Anna Ko Kolkowska said:

Attenzione! Il The Magic Piano Tour è stato rinviato a data da destinarsi. Confermata la data del 19 settembre all'Arena di Verona. I biglietti già acquistati restano validi per lo show all'Arena di Verona previa conferma di partecipazione sulla seguente pagina a partire dalle ore 11:00 dell'1 settembre alle ore 11:00 e fino alle 23:59 del 7 settembre. Seguiranno maggiori dettagli.

Attention! The Magic Piano Tour has been postponed to a later date. The date of September 19th at the Verona Arena has been confirmed. Tickets already purchased remain valid for the show at the Verona Arena subject to confirmation of participation on the following page starting from 11:00 on 1 September to 11:00 and until 23:59 on 7 September. More details will follow.

So it means that  for Arena di Verona you HAVE TO confirm on the website (TicketOne.it) between the 1st and 7th of September!!!!!!!

I booked through Ticketone, I haven't received an email there yet...

Just now, Carolinechedo said:

pourvu que les places  PMR soient maintenues, si non je ne peux plus venir :( :( 

Ne t'inquiète pas, si j'ai bien compris, il faut cliquer sur un lien si l'on veut conserver son billet. Mais Ticketone n'a pas encore envoyé d'e-mail, seulement Ticketmaster. :crossed:

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Carolinechedo said:

pourvu que les places  PMR soient maintenues, si non je ne peux plus venir :( :( 

8 minutes ago, Prisca said:

Ne t'inquiète pas, si j'ai bien compris, il faut cliquer sur un lien si l'on veut conserver son billet. Mais Ticketone n'a pas encore envoyé d'e-mail, seulement Ticketmaster. :crossed:

Sur le site TicketOne.it on trouve deja une info avec le lien pour confirmer le ticket. Ca va commencer demain le 1 septembre a 11h.

image.thumb.png.395907c51887763415de1476c697318e.png

• Thanks 1

17 minutes ago, Anna Ko Kolkowska said:

merci pour les infos ; pour les PMR ce n'est pas sur ce lien mais Gabriellina gère directement d'Italie, j'espère que ça ira !

Sur le site TicketOne.it on trouve déjà une info avec le lien pour confirmer le ticket. Ça va commencer demain le 1 septembre à 11h.

image.pouce.png.395907c51887763415de1476c697318e.png

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Hero said:

Oh damn. This means when the new dates are announced we'll have the hassle of buying tickets again.  I think my head has just recovered from last time! 

Only for those who didn't waste all their holidays for these non happening dates .....:blink:

Seriously it's so unprofessional from the people working on the logistic ! It's not like the tour was decided a few weeks ago !

• Like 4
  • Confused 1

3 minutes ago, carafon said:

Only for those who didn't waste all their holidays for these non happening dates .....:blink:

Seriously it's so unprofessional from the people working on the logistic ! It's not like the tour was decided a few weeks ago !

Seriously, how did he wanted to do these shows without having the logistic staff already planned in every detail? It's not like the tour have been announced one month ago.... When he cancel for healthy reasons, it's understandable. 

• Like 4