Magic Piano tour canceled?

krysady

2 minutes ago, krysady said:

But if you're not very fast, you'll end up from the first rows in the back of other people, there's no guarantee anyway.

Yes, that's the way it is and it's not really fair. When the others run to the front, you often don't really have a choice if you want to see something too.

You can also stand on your chair, which will not please those sitting behind you. :teehee:

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Anna Ko Kolkowska said:

And what else he could say? That he hired wrong persons that had this idea of two shows in each city and then they were unable to handle it? 

Yes !!! 

And we need their names and contacts to harass them ....:naughty:

After all it's not fair that Mika has to handle the whole reactions when he's not the only responsible of the mess 

• Like 3
  • Haha 2

3 minutes ago, Prisca said:

Yes, that's the way it is and it's not really fair. When the others run to the front, you often don't really have a choice if you want to see something too.

You can also stand on your chair, which will not please those sitting behind you. :teehee:

That's the reason I go to the seated gigs, to have my place and related view guaranteed for the entire show. Of course we can jump and dance in front of our chair, it's normal, but it should be fair to keep our spots secured. Otherwise why to have two different type of events in the first place, seated and standing?

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Lunari said:

"Sorry, I had to cancel these shows because they wouldn't be the way I wanted them to be. But hey, I'll see you in Verona to celebrate the end of the summer!" Again, I'm not saying that's how Mika really feels, but this is what fans see.

That's absolutely how it feels. Especially given we know how keen he is on the art side of things and how involved he is with all aspects of a show. Definitely smacks of "It's not fitting my artistic vision so f*ck all of you and the holidays/hotels/flights you've all booked to come see me I don't wanna". I'm still going to Italy because I was looking forward to my holiday (birthday trip and my flights are non-refundable) but I am so disappointed that there's no concert to finish my trip. It was the whole reason I actually booked the holiday when and where I did. I would've been perfectly happy with a reduced show and a promise of the full one in future. Depending on dates I would've tried to do another trip when it came round again to a different city to see the full show. Now I'm feeling very reluctant to ever travel to see him again, I'll wait till he decides to grace the UK with his presence again. 

• Like 4

4 minutes ago, luvin mika 4eva said:

That's absolutely how it feels. Especially given we know how keen he is on the art side of things and how involved he is with all aspects of a show. Definitely smacks of "It's not fitting my artistic vision so f*ck all of you and the holidays/hotels/flights you've all booked to come see me I don't wanna". I'm still going to Italy because I was looking forward to my holiday (birthday trip and my flights are non-refundable) but I am so disappointed that there's no concert to finish my trip. It was the whole reason I actually booked the holiday when and where I did. I would've been perfectly happy with a reduced show and a promise of the full one in future. Depending on dates I would've tried to do another trip when it came round again to a different city to see the full show. Now I'm feeling very reluctant to ever travel to see him again, I'll wait till he decides to grace the UK with his presence again. 

I guess that's how many people are feeling...

14 minutes ago, Prisca said:

I guess that's how many people are feeling...

The logical part of my brain says cancelling an entire tour 3 weeks before it starts has to cost a hell of a lot of money so there must be a very good reason, he's not just doing it for the hell of it. But I'm currently getting over covid, after a really rubbish month and this holiday and gig was the light at the end of the tunnel so I'm finding it quite hard to just let it go right now. 

Edit: Also I had to leave early from London in July because I needed to catch the last train home and I missed the last 2 songs so I literally booked this gig to make up for that.

Edited by luvin mika 4eva
  • Like 5
  • Sad 1

On 9/1/2022 at 10:24 AM, Prisca said:

:italia:

image.thumb.png.2fdbce197190281019e2c630eacab463.png

:uk:

Important information!

MIKA's concert scheduled for 3 October is postponed to a date to be determined for organisational and production reasons that would have prevented an adequate and optimal staging of the show.

Numerous attempts have been made to safeguard the integrity of the show as it was planned by the artist with his customary care and artistic and production quality, but as this could not be guaranteed in the agreed timeframe, it has had to be postponed.
A monetary refund will be provided in the following ways:

spectators who purchased their ticket on the TicketOne.it website and through the Call Centre will receive an automatic refund on the same payment instrument used at the time of purchase, without the need to make any request for reimbursement;

spectators who purchased their ticket at one of the TicketOne Points of Sale will have to apply for reimbursement by and no later than September 30, 2022, according to the procedures at www.rimborso.info;

spectators who purchased their tickets at the Auditorium Parco della Musica box office must present themselves at the same box office with their tickets in order to obtain a refund, no later than September 30, 2022.

Thank you!! But what about the 4 October concert? :confused:

33 minutes ago, pascale_geneva said:

Thank you!! But what about the 4 October concert? :confused:

That's the info of the Auditorium in Rom, to claim your money back in general, follow these instructions:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On 9/1/2022 at 10:24 AM, Prisca said:

:italia:

image.thumb.png.2fdbce197190281019e2c630eacab463.png

:uk:

Important information!

MIKA's concert scheduled for 3 October is postponed to a date to be determined for organisational and production reasons that would have prevented an adequate and optimal staging of the show.

Numerous attempts have been made to safeguard the integrity of the show as it was planned by the artist with his customary care and artistic and production quality, but as this could not be guaranteed in the agreed timeframe, it has had to be postponed.
A monetary refund will be provided in the following ways:

spectators who purchased their ticket on the TicketOne.it website and through the Call Centre will receive an automatic refund on the same payment instrument used at the time of purchase, without the need to make any request for reimbursement;

spectators who purchased their ticket at one of the TicketOne Points of Sale will have to apply for reimbursement by and no later than September 30, 2022, according to the procedures at www.rimborso.info;

spectators who purchased their tickets at the Auditorium Parco della Musica box office must present themselves at the same box office with their tickets in order to obtain a refund, no later than September 30, 2022.

I just checked the Auditorium account again and I noticed they have deleted this post on both Facebook and Twitter… that’s pretty weird. 

• Confused 2
  • Sad 1

Hi Everyone

I am trying to work out if there is any refund on the Sunday 18th show.   I bought a pre-sale fan ticket in order to see both shows so it is a combined ticket.   Going to the refund - I do not dare put the details in because I think it will cancel the 19th, which we want to go to.   We have flights and accommodation booked and this is our second attempt at Verona.

Does anyone have similar situation?    I don't want to risk getting a coupon either to rebook. 

Thank you for any help.

Erica

3 hours ago, erica hyde said:

Hi Everyone

I am trying to work out if there is any refund on the Sunday 18th show.   I bought a pre-sale fan ticket in order to see both shows so it is a combined ticket.   Going to the refund - I do not dare put the details in because I think it will cancel the 19th, which we want to go to.   We have flights and accommodation booked and this is our second attempt at Verona.

Does anyone have similar situation?    I don't want to risk getting a coupon either to rebook. 

Thank you for any help.

Erica

I'm sure other fans will have bought combined tickets so someone should be able to help

You can also check this thread

• Like 1

3 hours ago, erica hyde said:

Hi Everyone

Thank you for any help.

Erica

I shared your post on the Refunds thread as well, maybe someone could help you.

Hello :original:

Just to be sure, did you keep your tickets that you already bought?

If we don't do anything, will they be valid for the (hopefully) rescheduled dates?

Sorry if it has already been said, I felt like it was ambiguous and wanted to make sure I didn't misinterpret any piece of information 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Lauramikale said:

If we don't do anything, will they be valid for the (hopefully) rescheduled dates?

Sorry if it has already been said, I felt like it was ambiguous and wanted to make sure I didn't misinterpret any piece of information 

You have to request the refund for all tickets you bought.

Only for Arena di Verona the 19th of September tickets are still valid.

Or if you don't have a ticket for the 19th of September but you have any other ticket but you want to exchange it into the Arena di Verona ticket, you have to send a request to TicketOne or TicketMaster - depending where you bought you first tickets.

If you bought a ticket for Arena di Verona but you can't go, you have to send the request for the refund.

Edited by Anna Ko Kolkowska
  • Like 1

4 hours ago, Lauramikale said:

You need to ask for a refund and tomorrow is the last day to do it. You can change one tick to a Verona tick if you can go and if there is still room. If you already have the ticket for Verona (big venue not theater) keep it and you wiĺl be able to use it.

If you get a ticket for Verona on the 19th by exchanging it you need to bring the new and the old ticket with you to get in.

Edited by crazyaboutmika

5 hours ago, Lauramikale said:

Hi @Lauramikale Please read the first post of this thread -- I think the instructions are pretty clear.

Tomorrow is the deadline for applying for refunds or converting your ticket.

26 minutes ago, Cassilda said:

I tried to get a refund at ticketone.it, but it says there's no refund?

Or am I too stupid to do it right? :badmood:

Do you put the correct data? I mean "carta" and S.F. number? I know that some fans tried to put another numbers from their tickets. In this case there is a notification that the ticket is not refundable.

image.thumb.png.0a3c580ee346efd46bf68117028ad9e6.png

Edited by Anna Ko Kolkowska

Just now, Anna Ko Kolkowska said:

Do you put the correct data? I mean "carta" and S.F. number? I know that some fans tried to put another numbers from their tickets. In this case there is a notification that the ticket is not refundable.

I did, I also changed them as I wasn't sure which one is which, but both ways didn't work...

And the concert isn't in the list of cancelled/postponed concerts, and I don't know why 😭