Magic Piano tour canceled?

krysady

10 minutes ago, Cassilda said:

I did, I also changed them as I wasn't sure which one is which, but both ways didn't work...

And the concert isn't in the list of cancelled/postponed concerts, and I don't know why 😭

Mika concerts from Magic Piano Tour have never been put on the cancelled/postponed list. As the procedure is different in this case it doesn't matter. Fans were able to request the refund for exchange their other tickets into the Verona concert.

If it still doesn't work and today it's the last day I propose you to sent an email to TicketOne Customer Service.

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Anna Ko Kolkowska said:

Mika concerts from Magic Piano Tour have never been put on the cancelled/postponed list. As the procedure is different in this case it doesn't matter. Fans were able to request the refund for exchange their other tickets into the Verona concert.

If it still doesn't work and today it's the last day I propose you to sent an email to TicketOne Customer Service.

Thank you, I sent an email...now let's hope 🙏🏻

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Cassilda said:

I did, I also changed them as I wasn't sure which one is which, but both ways didn't work...

And the concert isn't in the list of cancelled/postponed concerts, and I don't know why 😭

You just need to fill the info from the ticket in this page, there's no list with the canceled shows: https://www.rimborso.info/

Edited by krysady
Forgot to add the link

10 minutes ago, Anna Ko Kolkowska said:

She said she couldn't send the request. She was receiving the notification that the ticket is not refundable.

That's weird, maybe their server is broken again..

• Sad 1

• 3 weeks later...

It's embarrassing. It was all my own fault.

I couldn't recognise the letters/numbers properly  and always wrote AD instead of A0.

Now it worked.

All that trouble because of me being presbyopic :doh:

Edited by Cassilda
  • Like 1

20 minutes ago, Cassilda said:

I couldn't recognise the letters/numbers proberly and always wrote AD instead of A0.

Now it worked.

You're not the only one. I almost missed the deadline for an application recently  because I confused 2 and 3. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Cassilda said:

I couldn't recognise the letters/numbers properly  and always wrote AD instead of A0.

Now it worked.

Glad you figured it out and that it worked now! I copied and pasted the numbers from the PDF tickets, because with 2 long numbers it's really easy to get a mistake somewhere... but that probably only works from a computer and not from the phone. And maybe also not with mobile tickets but just with PDFs. They're really not customer-friendly, but that's nothing new. :rolleyes: Glad they've extended the deadline, I wonder if Mika and his team had taken care of this, or if they just received too many complaints by fans.

Sorry we couldn't speak longer in Verona, because I was too busy with the fanaction, but thanks for saying Hi, was fab to see you again! :hug:

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, mellody said:

Glad you figured it out and that it worked now! I copied and pasted the numbers from the PDF tickets, because with 2 long numbers it's really easy to get a mistake somewhere... but that probably only works from a computer and not from the phone. And maybe also not with mobile tickets but just with PDFs. They're really not customer-friendly, but that's nothing new. :rolleyes: Glad they've extended the deadline, I wonder if Mika and his team had taken care of this, or if they just received too many complaints by fans.

Sorry we couldn't speak longer in Verona, because I was too busy with the fanaction, but thanks for saying Hi, was fab to see you again! :hug:

I am glad, too, I only had "real" tickets, so couldn't copy (not sure if I would have thought about this anyways :fisch:)

I am sure we'll meet again and talk then...this time it was more of a family thingie, as husband was with us 😉 

:hug:

• Like 1

So I decided to go to Rome as I didn't want to loose money on my plane tickets.

Anyway I have never been to Rome so it's a good opportunity to visit this beautiful city.

I have already booked tickets for Vatican Museums and Colosseum for the next week. 

Is anybody going to Rome too?

Maybe we could organize a meeting in the after-noon/ evening one day?

Finally decided to cancel my Rome flights today, sigh. :tears: It'd have been tempting to fly to this sunny weather, a few more days of summer... but I'm still not really back on my feet after my cold last week, and sick off work until Tuesday, so even just for that I can't go. Postponing the flight would've cost me at least 30€ in addition, and that's only during the week outside of school holidays, going with my family would have cost a LOT more... And paying those 30€ in hope for new gig dates in Rome until the postponed flight date just is too insecure for me - hope isn't really something I have plenty of these days. 😅

Have fun everyone who's going to Rome, and please bring some of the sun up north with you! :blush:

• Like 1

17 hours ago, mellody said:

Finally decided to cancel my Rome flights today, sigh. :tears: It'd have been tempting to fly to this sunny weather, a few more days of summer... but I'm still not really back on my feet after my cold last week, and sick off work until Tuesday, so even just for that I can't go. Postponing the flight would've cost me at least 30€ in addition, and that's only during the week outside of school holidays, going with my family would have cost a LOT more... And paying those 30€ in hope for new gig dates in Rome until the postponed flight date just is too insecure for me - hope isn't really something I have plenty of these days. 😅

Have fun everyone who's going to Rome, and please bring some of the sun up north with you! :blush:

Hi Karin,

I am sorry that you could not go. Here is my story, I supposed to fly on Friday together with my friend from Cologne, so I travelled to Cologne on Thursday afternoon. On the train I have noticed that I am not feeling good, till the time I reached Cologne I had close to 40 C fever. Not covid but some other stuff. The next day obviously I did not feel good enough to fly to Rome. After I got better I travelled back to Crailsheim which was another 150€ extra cost on top of the huge loss. I could only postpone 1 flight, the rest went away. But the worse that I was really waiting the nice weekend in Rome since week. So ist das Leben🙈
I am really waiting that Mika is announcing some new dates which would give some swing to the grey autumn/winter period.

And yes, those who can make to Rome this week, have a lot of fun, the wheather will be wondermikaful💗💗💗

Dance Reaction GIF by X Factor Italia

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Zita said:

Hi Karin,

I am sorry that you could not go. Here is my story, I supposed to fly on Friday together with my friend from Cologne, so I travelled to Cologne on Thursday afternoon. On the train I have noticed that I am not feeling good, till the time I reached Cologne I had close to 40 C fever. Not covid but some other stuff. The next day obviously I did not feel good enough to fly to Rome. After I got better I travelled back to Crailsheim which was another 150€ extra cost on top of the huge loss. I could only postpone 1 flight, the rest went away. But the worse that I was really waiting the nice weekend in Rome since week. So ist das Leben🙈
I am really waiting that Mika is announcing some new dates which would give some swing to the grey autumn/winter period.

And yes, those who can make to Rome this week, have a lot of fun, the wheather will be wondermikaful💗💗💗

Dance Reaction GIF by X Factor Italia

Sorry to hear that you had to miss your trip and hope you're feeling better soon! So maybe we can be glad that Mika cancelled, it'd have been twice as bad if we had missed not only the trip but also his shows due to illness! (Tho I'm already feeling much better, guess I would have gone anyway... but with 40°C fever ofc there's no way. :()

• Like 1

• 5 months later...

This is the stage (Petruzzelli theater, Bari) where I would have seen Mika in September 2022 if the show hadn't been cancelled. Instead tonight I listened to Alice, who sang songs written by Battiato ( Mika was featured in his " Center of Gravity"). I would love to see Mika perform in such a venue! 

20230319_204347.thumb.jpg.f2b602c1263acf30ca9e9b9e3f8cb0b4.jpg

20230319_204701.jpg

Edited by SusanT
  • Like 1

9 hours ago, SusanT said:

This is the stage (Petruzzelli theater, Bari) where I would have seen Mika in September 2022 if the show hadn't been cancelled.

I remember looking at the venues for the Magic Piano tour and I liked this theater the most, it's amazing!

• Like 3