Feels like Fire - Song and Lyrics Discussion

dcdeb

What do you think is the snippet he has in his IG stories now? It sounds like a symphonic Version of the song but on the other hands there are scores of seemingly instrumental parts of the new soundtrack in the stories... do you think the song might be part of that?

• Like 1

38 minutes ago, Perdchen said:

What do you think is the snippet he has in his IG stories now? It sounds like a symphonic Version of the song but on the other hands there are scores of seemingly instrumental parts of the new soundtrack in the stories... do you think the song might be part of that?

If this song is for the movie they can record different versions for the soundtrack. Ex. during the movie to show emotions and at the end of the music during credits. 

Edited by Anna Ko Kolkowska
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, Mikasister said:

And I hope the song is included in the new album because it's a :cloud: song. For me the best of which he has composed the last few months. 

I am listening to it right now on repeat :cloud:

It's got to be in the new album it is a very special song with such an amazing vibe :swoon:

I hope it is out as a single soon :excite:

I can't wait to hear the whole song :wub2:

Edited by crazyaboutmika
  • Like 4

2 hours ago, crazyaboutmika said:

I am listening to it right now on repeat :cloud:

It's got to be in the new album it is a very special song with such an amazing vibe :swoon:

I hope it is out as a single soon :excite:

I can't wait to hear the whole song :wub2:

That would be fantastic! :fangurl:

• Like 3

Hmm, I had hoped to find more of the lyrics here from yesterday's snippet in Mika's stories... :teehee: I only understand "when will this all end" and Deb told me it's "I don't know" after that.

Anyway, wow, a symphonic version at the same time as the normal one?! :shocked: I wonder what he's planning... this song doesn't sound to me like it's for the Tehu movie.

• Like 2

9 hours ago, mellody said:

Hmm, I had hoped to find more of the lyrics here from yesterday's snippet in Mika's stories... :teehee: I only understand "when will this all end" and Deb told me it's "I don't know" after that.

Anyway, wow, a symphonic version at the same time as the normal one?! :shocked: I wonder what he's planning... this song doesn't sound to me like it's for the Tehu movie.

I hear "where will this all end"...

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

Mika played another snippet of this song on the MFC Insta live tonight - unfortunately he lost the connection, so we couldn't hear much. But it was definitely not him singing, but a woman?! :blink:

• Like 3

5 minutes ago, mellody said:

But it was definitely not him singing, but a woman?! :blink:

I hear a woman's voice too, I guess we won't know until the albums out if this is just a practice run of the song or maybe a collaboration with someone?

Still think this will be the first single from the English album! 🙂

• Like 4

Just now, TinyLove_CJ said:

I hear a woman's voice too, I guess we won't know until the albums out if this is just a practice run of the song or maybe a collaboration with someone?

I was just thinking... He said something about recording a project with over 100 tracks, so I wonder if that is the project with the 100 Voices of Gospel that they hinted at, and the woman singing is just one of a huge choir of voices that they recorded each separately? 🤔

• Like 4

1 minute ago, mellody said:

so I wonder if that is the project with the 100 Voices of Gospel

I wondered this too, especially when he said part of his sessions are in Paris!

• Like 3

1 hour ago, mellody said:

I was just thinking... He said something about recording a project with over 100 tracks, so I wonder if that is the project with the 100 Voices of Gospel that they hinted at, and the woman singing is just one of a huge choir of voices that they recorded each separately? 🤔

He said that usually pop project has 80 to 100 tracks. And they are working on a project with 1000 tracks!!!! 

Happy Oh My God GIF by GIPHY Studios Originals

• Like 4

1 minute ago, Anna Ko Kolkowska said:

He said that usually pop project has 80 to 100 tracks. And they are working on a project with 1000 tracks!!!! 

Happy Oh My God GIF by GIPHY Studios Originals

Ah yes, you're right! When he said that, I thought it might be for the movie, but I don't think the Feels like fire song is. Anyway they've also recorded it with an orchestra, so if you take the individual instruments and the 100 voices of Gospel, with a few takes for each, I guess that could well add up to over 1000.

Dealing with such huge files in a streaming session, I'm not surprised that his internet quit working, lol! 😅

• Haha 3

13 hours ago, TinyLove_CJ said:

I really hope so :wub2: All the snipets of this song are mesmerizing :cloud:

• Like 4

12 hours ago, mellody said:

Ah yes, you're right! When he said that, I thought it might be for the movie, but I don't think the Feels like fire song is. Anyway they've also recorded it with an orchestra, so if you take the individual instruments and the 100 voices of Gospel, with a few takes for each, I guess that could well add up to over 1000.

Dealing with such huge files in a streaming session, I'm not surprised that his internet quit working, lol! 😅

You got to be right :lmfao:

Hi Guys!!:lol:

This snippet has been stuck in my head for days and I just realize that it reminds me the chorus of "Green green grass" by George Ezra! 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VQeW62X8rEA&ab_channel=GeorgeEzraVEVO

No malice, they are certainly two very different songs with different purposes, I just wanted to share with you what it reminded me of!

• Like 3