2022 - Mika @Arena di Verona, Italy, 19 September REPORTS / PICS / VIDS

Kumazzz

Corriere TV

20 settembre 2022

Mika e il concerto all’Arena di Verona: «Finalmente qui» il video

https://video.corrieredelveneto.corriere.it/mika-concerto-all-arena-verona-finalmente-qui-video/4f44a96a-38ea-11ed-8da2-74484731b064

Il cantante libanese e lo show di fine estate - Video Goigest /corrieredelveneto.tv - CorriereTv

Lunedì 19 settembre Mika ha animato il pubblico dell’Arena di Verona, giunto da tutta Italia ed Europa per assistere al Concerto speciale di fine estate. Uno show unico e irripetibile ricco di effetti speciali, durante il quale il cantante libanese ha ripercorso tutti i suoi più grandi successi, da Grace Kelly a Lollipop, fino all’ultimo singolo Yo Yo.

Due ore di musica e tanto divertimento: una grande festa, un’esplosione di colori e adrenalina che ha travolto e conquistato i fan che hanno gremito il tempio della musica italiana celebre in tutto il mondo.

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

7 hours ago, mellody said:

Mika commented on the recording of the IG live yesterday where we joined Deb from the arena. :wub2:

https://www.instagram.com/tv/CisxOohgko4/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

Screenshot_20220920-134739_Instagram.jpg

Now , I understand why he was late ......it's so unlikely that I was sure he had a very good reason :naughty:

And we've finally discovered at the end of the show that the big heart was the owner of the extra seats :thumb_yello:

Edited by carafon
  • Like 8

17 minutes ago, carafon said:

Now , I understand why he was late ......it's so unlikely that I was sure he had a very good reason :naughty:

And we've finally discovered at the end of the show that the big heart was the owner of the extra seats :thumb_yello:

Lol, he posted this comment at 3am, what do you think he was late for? :naughty: :mf_rosetinted:

• Haha 4

L'Arena

https://www.larena.it/argomenti/spettacoli/mika-in-arena-1.9633466

La magia di Mika abbraccia l'Arena. Ed è una grande festa

È l’unica data in cui il cantante si è esibito dopo aver rinviato il tour

20 settembre 2022

Chiudendo gli occhi sarebbe sembrato di essere nel mezzo di un incantesimo fantastico. Ma imporsi di non guardare un concerto di Mika è un’impresa impossibile. Oltre ad un vero peccato. La data di ieri in Arena dell’artista conosciuto in tutto il mondo è stata davvero speciale. E quindi irripetibile. L’unica del tour rinviato.

«Il concerto di fine estate» è un tripudio di colori. Di magia. Mika l'aveva chiesto qualche giorno prima del live: «Vestitevi come se andaste ad una festa». E alcuni fan l’hanno preso in parola. Qualcuno pure troppo tra abiti illuminati, nel vero senso della parola, e paillettes. Un'esplosione di adrenalina. Un'altalena di emozioni che Mika riesce a far andare su e giù come pochi altri. Con una voce e una forza straordinaria.

La prima è Lollipop ed è già un modo per incanalare la serata su binari che vanno dritti a quella festa che il trentanovenne nato a Beirut aveva chiesto. Ma prima di cantare, arrampicato sul pianoforte piazzato nel mezzo del palco, dice: «Dovevamo fare questo concerto tre anni fa. Ed io sono stato qui tutto il tempo ad aspettarvi, dentro al piano come Biancaneve. Aspettando il mio principe che non è ancora arrivato. Comunque se volete svegliarmi, baciatemi». E solo in quel momento è davvero tempo di Lollipop.

Un coro sul palchetto reale

Nel frattempo, sul palchetto reale, si è già piazzato il coro che duetta con lui. Poi arriva Origin ed è già ora di spogliarsi per Mika: «Benvenuti all’Arena, siamo in uno dei posti più belli al mondo anche se qui, sono quasi sicuro che qualcuno è stato pure ammazzato». Ride e scherza, anche quando non riesce a dire «Tachipirina». La sua gente lo segue in tutto. S’innamora, si muove, canta più che può. Poi arriva Big Girl (qui cambia già abito, tutto in rosa). «Rosa è il colore di questa notte», sussurra. Mika balla, parla di Romeo e Giulietta e dell'opera. Fa un viaggio lungo e incredibile.

Un bagno tra la gente, Mika tra il pubblico in gradinata

Si aggira tra il pubblico si siede tra la gente, abbraccia l’Arena fin su in gradinata. Ovunque. È un concerto frutto dell’attesa che poi esplode. Ma quell'aspettare, alla fine, viene ampiamente ripagato. Sotto i riflettori ci sono la band e quel pianoforte nel mezzo che si illumina e che per qualche minuto diventa la casa di Mika. Un’astronave verso un universo fatato che forse esiste solo dove c’è lui. Il pubblico regala lo spettacolo nello spettacolo: durante Good guys si alzano migliaia di cartelli bianchi con la scritta «Good boy». Perchè lui lo è davvero un good boy. Il trio Underwater, Happy Ending e Rain sono colpi all'anima. Secchi, ma dolci. We are golden dà solo l'illusione della fine della magia. Dell’incantesimo. Ma l'Arena non può essere soddisfatta così. Con Love today Mika rientra prima di concedere i bis. L'anfiteatro si svuota, il cuore è stracolmo d'amore. E rimane il ricordo di una serata magica.

:uk: Google translator

Spoiler

Mika's magic embraces the Arena. And it's a big party

It is the only date the singer performed after postponing the tour

Closing his eyes it would have seemed to be in the middle of a fantastic spell. But forcing oneself not to watch a Mika concert is an impossible undertaking. Besides a real shame. Yesterday's date in the Arena of the artist known all over the world was truly special. And therefore unrepeatable. The only one of the postponed tour.

"The late summer concert" is a riot of colors. Of magic. Mika had asked a few days before the live: "Dress up as if you were going to a party." And some fans took him at his word. Some even too much between illuminated dresses, in the true sense of the word, and sequins. An explosion of adrenaline. A swing of emotions that Mika manages to make go up and down like few others. With an extraordinary voice and strength.

The first is Lollipop and it is already a way to channel the evening on tracks that go straight to that party that the 39-year-old born in Beirut had asked for. But before singing, perched on the piano placed in the middle of the stage, he says: «We had to do this concert three years ago. And I've been here all the time waiting for you, inside the piano like Snow White. Waiting for my prince who hasn't arrived yet. Anyway, if you want to wake me up, kiss me ». And only then is it really Lollipop time.

A choir on the royal box

Meanwhile, on the royal box, the choir that duets with him has already been placed. Then comes Origin and it is already time to undress for Mika: "Welcome to the Arena, we are in one of the most beautiful places in the world even if here, I'm pretty sure someone was also killed". He laughs and jokes, even when he can't say "Tachipirina". People follow him in everything. He falls in love, moves, sings as much as he can. Then comes Big Girl (here she already changes her dress, all in pink). "Pink is the color of this night," she whispers. Mika dances, talks about Romeo and Juliet and the opera. She takes a long and incredible journey.

A bathroom among the people, Mika in the audience on the steps

He wanders among the audience, sits among the people, embraces the Arena up to the steps. Everywhere. It is a concert that is the fruit of waiting that then explodes. But that waiting, in the end, is amply rewarded. In the spotlight are the band and that piano in the middle that lights up and becomes Mika's home for a few minutes. A spaceship towards a fairy universe that perhaps exists only where it is. The audience gives the show within the show: during Good Guys thousands of white signs stand up with the words "Good boy". Because he's a really good boy. The trio Underwater, Happy Ending and Rain are hits to the soul. Dry, but sweet. We are golden only gives the illusion of the end of magic. Of the spell. But the Arena cannot be satisfied like this. With Love today Mika returns before giving an encore. The amphitheater empties, the heart is overflowing with love. And the memory of a magical evening remains.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

19 minutes ago, mellody said:

Lol, he posted this comment at 3am, what do you think he was late for? :naughty: :mf_rosetinted:

:naughty:

I understood he posted it "live" :doh:

I'm tired , I'm veryyyyy tired  !:lmfao:

It's finally a good thing that I've got the whole week to recover !

I'd be curious to see "the origin of love" from above to see how the fan action ended 

From my place I only saw that people in the stands were confused  

And I noticed that during "good guys" some people holded red sheets .......I guess they were even more tired than me !

Edited by carafon
  • Like 1
  • Haha 3

• Kumazzz changed the title to 2022 - Mika @Arena di Verona, Italy, 19 September REPORTS / PICS / VIDS
1 hour ago, Kumazzz said:

Origin of Love

Ah that's cool, the heart is actually recognizable! Tho in general it looks like it wasn't just the people who held up the wrong papers, but also the lights that were not ideal. Maybe from Mika's perspective it was better, but it's hard to distinguish the different colours in this video when the lights aren't directly on the crowd. Also it seems the side with the red papers held up the right ones, but the side with the green papers for the Italian flag held up the Good Guy ones instead. :facepalm: What a chaos. I think it was just very bad luck that the papers for the fanaction and the Good Guys thing had the same size, plus not everyone knew those 2 songs, plus not everyone read the instructions.

Some more details about the fanaction - we were told a few days in advance that 20 of us would be allowed to enter earlier, to distribute the papers. So we waited to be let in at 5pm, and indeed at that time security staff came with a list and gave us nice passes that said "Fanclub" on them. Technically the fanaction wasn't organized by the fanclub, we just helped the Italian fans who organized it, I don't know if they're all here on MFC... but nevermind, those passes only would have been for the early entry anyway. But then nothing happened. Mika was doing his soundcheck, he had only started at 4:30pm or so, and rehearsed (nearly) the whole show. So we waited. And waited. For over an hour, and then finally someone said we could go and get changed/eat/etc., because we wouldn't get in for at least another half an hour. In the end, we only entered at the same time as the rest of the crowd, we just got a special entrance so we wouldn't have to find our way in the queue, with our huge bags. Someone said it was for insurance reasons, but then why couldn't they have told us that earlier, then at least we wouldn't have had to stand in front of the venue for ages and wait for something to happen any moment, while not daring to leave for a few minutes to have something to eat or drink etc. :dunno:

Once inside, we hurried to distribute all the papers, and within a bit over an hour we were done. It was a challenge, but very good teamwork, and very good organization by @Serenamiglio_ and her friends. Other fans distributed the hearts for Tiny Love and the crowns.

At the same time, security people gave out papers in the same size (A3) at the entrance, that said "Good Guy", with an instruction printed on it to hide these papers at first and then hold them up for the song Good Guys, as a surprise. So I suppose Mika didn't know about it. This was organized "by the production", according to the security people, and I think pretty much everyone in the crowd got such a paper. Not everyone had papers for our fanaction, because we focused on the parterre and the MIKA letters, and left out the sides. Maybe that was another reason why people (without papers) started holding up the Good Guys ones.

Ah well. I wish it had worked out better, there was a lot of work and planning and time and money involved to get this done, especially by Serena... I don't think the hearts and crowns interfered too much, tho some of us already were worried it would be too much for people to find all of that on their seats when they arrive... but obviously we hadn't known about the Good Guys thing, and that apparently was too hard for people to distinguish. At least Mika saw that we were trying to do something and he looked happy, I think he even told us later that he could recognize a heart... he also looked a bit confused tho, because of all the Good Guys papers.

Edit: In the end, the only one of our fanactions that worked as it was supposed to was the hearts, because during Love Today everyone had run to the front and most fans had left their papers in their seats.

• Like 12

Rai TGR Veneto

https://www.rainews.it/tgr/veneto/video/2022/09/mika-allarena-di-verona-entusiasma-il-pubblico-2e1bc486-c21e-4933-ba6b-3e8d5dd34cd6.html

20 Settembre 2022

Mika all'Arena di Verona, entusiasma il pubblico

Due ore di musica e grande spettacolo che hanno fatto ballare i fan sugli spalti dell'anfiteatro romano.

Sul palco l'artista anglo-libanese nella sua unica tappa italiana del tour mondiale

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I still need some time to metabolize all what happened in these two incredible days.....so I'll come back tonight to write something that makes sense!!! Post gig depression is already hitting hard, especially with concerts desert in front of you... at least there will be camels :camel3:

Love and miss you people  :cloud:

• Like 3
  • Haha 7
  • Thanks 1

On 9/21/2022 at 5:21 AM, Kumazzz said:

YouTube by @maggie112

Thanks a million for sharing, I love to watch FULL version song videos so much !! :huglove:

We Are Golden

Stardust

Relax by @maggie112

Thanks a lot again !!!

Yo- Yo

Happy Ending

Ice Cream

Origin of Love

Edited by Kumazzz
update
  • Like 2

The Soundcheck

https://thesoundcheck.it/2022/09/20/mika-arena-di-verona-19-settembre-2022/

MIKA – Arena di Verona – 19 settembre 2022

Una bomba di colori ha letteralmente invaso l’Arena di Verona per l’unica data italiana del tour 2022 di Mika dopo il rinvio delle date nei teatri delle principali città italiane

L’aria freddina di un autunno arrivato con qualche giorno di anticipo non ha scalfito gli animi dei fan di Mika che si apprestavano a riempire una delle arene romane più suggestive d’Italia già ore prima del concerto. Una “voglia di Mika” questa, riaccesa anche dalla cancellazione del tour nel 2022 causa per pandemia, e della posticipazione del “Magic piano tour 2022” che doveva vedere l’artista libanese in molti teatri lungo tutt’Italia.

Tre anni, tre lunghi e tortuosi anni hanno separato i fan e Mika da un incontro insieme per celebrare i principali successi di quest’artista eclettico e ormai conosciuto anche grazie alla sua partecipazione come giudice di X Factor fra il 2013 e 2021. Questa volta è giunto il momento di ricongiungersi e festeggiare insieme, e fortunatamente non “Under Water” come altre date!

Giù le luci, su i colori!

Sin dalle ore prima del concerto l’elemento “luci” è stato parte integrante di questo show arcobaleno. Partendo dalle lucine e palloncini multicolor indossati dai fan sino ai giochi di luce che ci avrebbe regalato tutta l’esibizione dell’artista. È ora! Si spengono le luci e con un solo faro puntato su un pianoforte pralinato di lucine, compare accovacciato su di esso Mika in un abito elegante nero.

“Avete atteso così tanto, io ho atteso così tanto qui dietro le quinte tutto questo tempo -ehehe-, e ora siamo qui! Sono ormai addormentato dall’aspetta (attesa, ndr) che quasi quasi aspetterei un principe che venga a risvegliarmi con un bacio. Il principe ancora non l’ho trovato, per cui Verona, vieni a baciarmi!”

Mika

Piano piano in silenzio, la favola stava per iniziare, e Mika ne era nostro narratore. “C’era una volta una ragazza che voleva vestirsi di rosa, si chiamava Lollipop e cercava l’amore...” e come fossimo in ascolto di una storia dei libri di “Fiabe Sonore” di “Mille ce n’è…” parte la magia con “Origin of Love”. Con essa, parte anche gradualmente l’energia dei suoni e dei colori del concerto. Prima dal vestito dell’artista che strappando qualche pezzo comincia a colorarsi, e poi da una grande surprise del coro gospel sulla balconata reale dell’arena di Verona che intona il pezzo corale. Ecco esplosa l’essenza di Mika!

Passeggiate fiabesche

Con questo inizio scoppiettante, poteva la nostra favola terminare qui? Certo che no! Sempre con effetto sorpresa, il bassista della band inizia a scandire con colpi di basso e giochi di balli e interazioni con il pubblico l’incipit di un brano davvero “big”… Parte quindi il brano “Big Girl”, facendo fare ritorno sul palco a Mika cambiatosi d’ambito con un energico total rosa -fucsia che sprizzava elettricità al di fuori e non solo. Infatti, da lì in poi chi avrebbe più fermato Mika?

Il cantante scende dal palco verso la platea, per iniziare a passeggiare, saltellare, ballare e cantare in tutti gli angoli del pubblico perfino sopra le gradinate. È emozione pura, gioia dei presenti e questo senso di sorpresa della “prossima mossa” che lascia lo spettatore in estrema ammirazione. Prosegue con il brano “Tiny Love” sul quale gioca traducendolo come “piccolo amore”, quello che secondo lui seppur piccolo, può fare grandi cose.

Tutti al big party con Mika!

Di certo non si può non accreditare a Mika una sapiente consapevolezza nel riuscire a unire e catturare persone diverse sotto uno stesso “tetto”. Grazie al suo show interattivo, agli effetti speciali ma anche grazie alla sua grande competenza linguistica fra switch da inglese a italiano, a francese e viceversa, nessuno/a poteva essere escluso. Come diceva lui “eravamo tutti insieme ad un disco party. E ad un party anche con estranei, cosa si fa? Si balla!”. Sulle note di “Relax” il pubblico va in estasi per tutta la durate del concerto alzandosi e ballando a non finire, seguendo con gli occhi (o con le mani, per i fortunati ad averlo sotto mano ndr) quella cavalletta saltellante di Mika in ogni angolo!

Come sempre i colori che hanno fatto da sfondo allo show non mancavano in nessun brano. Tuttavia, non sono mancati alcuni momenti black and white: il primo è stato dato dal momento di “Good Guys” dove tutto il pubblico ha mostrato cartelli bianchi con la scritta “Good Guy” da mostrare al loro beniamino pop, regalando una scenografia suggestiva. Lui donava a noi emozioni, e i presenti cercavano di fare lo stesso.

Secondo momento Black & White è stata la richiesta di Mika di spegnere tutte le luci, e di cantare con lui al buio “così questo momento è davvero nostro, di questa sera, e non sempre per quel maledetto Instagram!!” – Mika.

Il rosa è una filosofia di vita

Nonostante fossimo ad un party, in mood da festa senza pensieri, non poteva mancare un richiamo alla denuncia di uguaglianza di genere per la quale Mika si fa evidentemente portavoce.

Mi sono cambiato per l’occasione, in rosa elettrico. È bello il rosa, un bellissimo colore. Non ha niente a che vedere con il genere, non è troppo da donna e meno da uomo, troppo eccentrico… non ha sensualità. Il rosa è rosa, ed è una filosofia di vita!

Con il brano “Elle me Dit” cantato in francese, Mika confessa un ricordo intimo del passato sul suo aspetto e modo di vestire, svelando il vero nome della ragazza di “Lollipop” (suo brano)… sua mamma, e dedicandole la canzone. Ma d’altronde, come ci ha tenuto a cantare l’arista con un pianoforte in mezzo alla platea, domani è domani e “Oh, who gives a s**t about tomorrow?”.

Messaggio ricevuto forte e chiaro Mika! Sii te stesso/a e fai ciò che ti senti perché è ciò che ti avvicinerà di più al tuo vero io.

Mai più appropriato, “Happy Ending”!

Con ben 15 brani presentati, passeggiate scorrazzanti, un coloratissimo cielo di coriandoli e coro gospel che ha accompagnato quasi tutti i brani di Mika, conferendo un’anima ulteriore al concerto sembrava essere giunti ai saluti dopo i top 3 brani dell’artista: “Grace Kelly”, “Stardust” e “We Are Golden”.

“Verona, I wanna talk to you…”

Mika

E invece no. Dopo un ulteriore gioco di luci, il buio torna a calare sull’arena sentendo solo la voce dell’artista. Ci ricordava come il potere del mondo ce l’hanno le piccole cose, come ad esempio l’amore e la gioia di ballare e vivere quel momento. Al contempo, una sagoma enorme stava prendendo forma gonfiandosi… ed ecco le luci alzarsi piano piano, per mostrarci un cuore rosso enorme con l’iniziale “M” di Mika vestito con corona e mantello, alla mo’ di Freddie Mercury.

Il party non è vero finché tutti non danno il massimo prima di uscire. E’ la volta dei brani emotivo-travolgenti come “Love Today” per ricordare l‘importanza dell’amore per sé e per gli altri, seguito da un mini (purtroppo!! ndr) dj set con il brano remix “Yo-Yo” ed esplosioni di serpentoni di coriandoli e palle colorate che hanno avvolto davvero tutti.

Che festa, che serata!! Mika, sei sicuro di non voler far nessuna “Mika stadi party” con dj set? Io e molte altre persone verrebbero sicuramente.

:uk: Google translator

Spoiler

A bomb of colors literally invaded the Verona Arena for the only Italian date of Mika's 2022 tour after the postponement of the dates in the theaters of the main Italian cities

The cold air of an autumn that arrived a few days early did not scratch the minds of Mika's fans who were preparing to fill one of the most evocative Roman arenas in Italy hours before the concert. A "desire for Mika" this, also rekindled by the cancellation of the tour in 2022 due to a pandemic, and the postponement of the "Magic piano tour 2022" which was to see the Lebanese artist in many theaters throughout Italy.

Three years, three long and tortuous years separated the fans and Mika from a meeting together to celebrate the main achievements of this eclectic artist and now known also thanks to his participation as a judge of X Factor between 2013 and 2021. This time it is the time has come to reunite and celebrate together, and fortunately not "Under Water" like other dates!

Down the lights, up the colors!

Since the hours before the concert, the "lights" element has been an integral part of this rainbow show. Starting from the multicolored lights and balloons worn by fans to the play of light that the artist's entire exhibition would have given us. And now! The lights go out and with a single spotlight focused on a piano covered with lights, Mika appears crouched on it in an elegant black dress.

“You've waited so long, I've waited so long here behind the scenes all this time -ehehe-, and now we're here! I am now asleep from the expectation (wait, ed) that I would almost wait for a prince to come and wake me up with a kiss. I still haven't found the prince, so Verona, come and kiss me! "
    Mika

Slowly in silence, the story was about to begin, and Mika was our narrator. "Once upon a time there was a girl who wanted to dress in pink, her name was Lollipop and she was looking for love ..." and as if we were listening to a story from the books of "Fiabe Sonore" of "Mille ce n'è ..." the magic starts with “Origin of Love”. With it, the energy of the sounds and colors of the concert also gradually starts. First from the artist's dress who, tearing off some pieces, begins to color, and then from a great surprise of the gospel choir on the royal balcony of the Verona arena that sings the choral piece. Here is the essence of Mika!

Fairytale walks

With this crackling start, could our fairytale end here? Of course not! Always with a surprise effect, the bassist of the band begins to mark the incipit of a really "big" song with bass strokes and games of dances and interactions with the audience ... Then the song "Big Girl" starts, making him return to the stage to Mika, who changed his field with an energetic total pink-fuchsia that sparked electricity outside and beyond. In fact, who would have stopped Mika from then on?

The singer descends from the stage towards the audience, to start walking, jumping, dancing and singing in all corners of the audience even on the bleachers. It is pure emotion, joy of those present and this sense of surprise of the "next move" that leaves the viewer in extreme admiration. He continues with the song "Tiny Love" on which he plays translating it as "little love", the one that according to him, even if small, can do great things.

Everyone at the big party with Mika!

Certainly one cannot fail to credit Mika with a wise awareness of being able to unite and capture different people under the same "roof". Thanks to his interactive show, special effects but also thanks to his great linguistic competence between switches from English to Italian, to French and vice versa, no one could be excluded. As he put it, “we were all together at a disco party. And at a party even with strangers, what do you do? Let's Dance!". On the notes of "Relax" the audience goes into ecstasy for the entire duration of the concert getting up and dancing to no end, following with their eyes (or with their hands, for the lucky ones to have it at hand ed) that jumping grasshopper of Mika in every angle!

As always, the colors that were the background to the show were not lacking in any song. However, there were some black and white moments: the first was given by the moment of "Good Guys" where all the audience showed white signs with the words "Good Guy" to show to their pop favorite, giving a suggestive scenography. He gave us emotions, and those present tried to do the same.

Second moment Black & White was Mika's request to turn off all the lights, and to sing with him in the dark "so this moment is really ours, tonight, and not always for that damn Instagram !!" - Mika.

Pink is a philosophy of life

Although we were at a party, in a thoughtless party mood, we could not miss a reference to the denunciation of gender equality for which Mika is obviously a spokesperson.

"I changed for the occasion, in electric pink. Pink is beautiful, a beautiful color. It has nothing to do with gender, it is not too much of a woman and less of a man, too eccentric… it has no sensuality. Pink is pink, and it's a philosophy of life! "

With the song "Elle me Dit" sung in French, Mika confesses an intimate memory of the past about her appearance and way of dressing her, revealing the real name of the girl of "Lollipop" (his of hers her song) ... mom of her, and dedicating the song to her. But on the other hand, as she kept us singing the arist with a piano in the middle of the audience, tomorrow is tomorrow and "Oh, who gives a s ** t about tomorrow?".

Message received loud and clear Mika! Be yourself and do what you feel because it is what will bring you closer to your true self.

Never more appropriate, “Happy Ending”!

With 15 pieces presented, strolling walks, a colorful sky of confetti and gospel choir that accompanied almost all of Mika's songs, giving a further soul to the concert it seemed to have reached the greetings after the artist's top 3 songs: "Grace Kelly ”,“ Stardust ”and“ We Are Golden ”.

"Verona, I wanna talk to you ..."
    Mika

But no. After a further play of lights, darkness returns to fall on the arena hearing only the artist's voice. She reminded us how the power of the world is in the little things, such as love and the joy of dancing and living that moment. At the same time, a huge shape was taking shape swelling ... and here the lights slowly rise, to show us a huge red heart with the initial "M" of Mika dressed in a crown and cloak, in the style of Freddie Mercury.

The party isn't real until everyone gives it their all before they leave. It's the turn of the emotional-overwhelming songs like "Love Today" to remember the importance of love for oneself and for others, followed by a mini (unfortunately! Ed.) DJ set with the remix song "Yo-Yo" and explosions of confetti snakes and colored balls that really enveloped everyone.

What a party, what an evening !! Mika, are you sure you don't want to do any “Mika stadi party” with DJ sets? Me and many other people would definitely come.

Ecco la setlist della serata:

1. Origin of love
  2. Big Girl
  3. Tiny Love
  4. Relax
  5. Good Guys
  6. Ice Cream
  7. Yo-Yo
  8. Underwater
  9. Happy Ending
  10. Rain
  11. Elle me Dit
  12. Tomorrow
  13. Grace Kelly
  14. Stardust
  15.  We Are Golden

Encore

1. Love Today
  2. Yo-Yo remix

221603751_thesoundcheck(1).thumb.jpg.2d2d353d4597203010057d6322cdb2dc.jpg

1483010597_thesoundcheck(2).thumb.jpg.9857214aad24042d292d8b0328002308.jpg

1560377057_thesoundcheck(3).thumb.jpg.84dd6d40cc78362551642e0c8ce1d3a6.jpg

793186152_thesoundcheck(4).thumb.jpg.1c3ae77682be6395f43d2736672a39a1.jpg

1583115382_thesoundcheck(5).thumb.jpg.bc5d5d17c2f1b069dc1e8881c9a7ac79.jpg

1851736313_thesoundcheck(6).thumb.jpg.735c58e5963cc3ab3ad6bce5f141ebec.jpg

509831775_thesoundcheck(7).thumb.jpg.b4cf13f967f479bcaa22a45bfdc1aba8.jpg

1082390049_thesoundcheck(8).thumb.jpg.fba10ea0ec2ecb836ee70af3ea311d15.jpg

1365774538_thesoundcheck(9).thumb.jpg.1105323b52d05d5216b3788b4e4106c7.jpg

107521767_thesoundcheck(10).thumb.jpg.6aa674434520f53bbfebb3c03b56f4d3.jpg

706999339_thesoundcheck(11).thumb.jpg.33ad90c43a9ead002628b64e6fb2d4e2.jpg

739330948_thesoundcheck(12).thumb.jpg.e7ba52f8f010bad746c159ca36b6e01a.jpg

1342549639_thesoundcheck(13).thumb.jpg.de222a35ad89ab6e27af041ca9acdc75.jpg

1548386868_thesoundcheck(14).thumb.jpg.5a4551ed49b15667c3d46d58b492dc88.jpg

204432245_thesoundcheck(15).thumb.jpg.bb6b50349e2549ffd6749e147c854371.jpg

1727056453_thesoundcheck(16).thumb.jpg.0348d23808dc5a3bfe11dea470e330d0.jpg

1592801904_thesoundcheck(17).thumb.jpg.03bd9ec04dc4d6671b498f190b1eb1f4.jpg

1928808221_thesoundcheck(18).thumb.jpg.b8213dea4f47926a99c3f5adead5e13c.jpg

653902613_thesoundcheck(19).thumb.jpg.0b883ff7ab9855d0029be45511f3438a.jpg

1859853779_thesoundcheck(20).thumb.jpg.bf8b68eecb94193540e37cea5d3b2198.jpg

1210492295_thesoundcheck(21).thumb.jpg.314e8b39f8eb3736010a07cbd830a780.jpg

24247174_thesoundcheck(22).thumb.jpg.767642b70e552db3bd087facd3a2371d.jpg

Edited by Kumazzz
  • Like 5
  • Thanks 1

TG Verona

https://tgverona.telenuovo.it/spettacoli/2022/09/21/mika-in-arena-un-uragano-di-suoni-e-colori-video

21/09/2022 1:22

Mika in Arena , un uragano di suoni e colori

Tutte le tappe del tour cancellate, salvo l'Arena. Concerto scintillante per Mika, artista poliedrico e poliglotta che non ha voluto mancare l’appuntamento a Verona.

Una serata che è stata un caleidoscopio di suoni, luci, emozioni… Il servizio.

Mika in the Arena, a hurricane of sounds and colors

All stages of the tour canceled, except the Arena. Sparkling concert for Mika, a multifaceted and polyglot artist who did not want to miss the appointment in Verona.

An evening that was a kaleidoscope of sounds, lights, emotions… The service.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1