2022 - Mika @Arena di Verona, Italy, 19 September REPORTS / PICS / VIDS

Kumazzz

5 hours ago, Dominika said:

That's fine, there was so big crowd and so many of us :wink2: 

Oh and here I've got a short video of Mika going to the hotel. I realized that too late and he was too fast 😅🤣

It's not a hotel, it's the restaurant where he went after the show and where we met him when he left. Thanks, I didn't know so many people were there when he arrived!

• Like 3

Here is my report, it's long!! But as I am still reeling from Verona (I think I will be for a little while longer!), I thought it was a perfect moment to write down my thoughts. It truly was a special event.

To arrive in the city the day before the concert is really something special. Verona is not big, so walking around you are bound to meet many MFCers who also have just arrived and are shopping, grabbing something to eat or drink, or just wandering around. It warms my heart to see so many happy and familiar faces. It's a big warm embrace.

We had planned to go to dinner with 50 MFCers on the Sunday evening close to the Arena di Verona, on the day the concert in the Teatro Filarmonico would have taken place. As we were getting ready, we read several tweets and messages that Mika was doing his soundcheck RIGHT NOW. Lucky that the Arena is an open air venue and we had the dinner reservation next to it!
As fans are, we rushed over to see if we could catch a glimpse of him… .but we were also hungry! Some fans lost their appetite and stayed, whilst others had dinner in record time. Race against the clock !!
Fortunately we were all able to catch him on his way out. He was very kind and took a moment to speak with us. I mentioned the virtual flower fan action and he smiled widely, said "that he thought it was very sweet". (Thumbs up for @TinyLove_CJ for the amazing idea !!) None of us had expected to see him the day before the concert, let alone get a chance to speak with him, that was such a lovely bonus.

The day of the concert came and it flew by with sightseeing (who hasn't touched Juliet for “a little bit of love”?), Eating amazing Italian food (I am personally in love with gelato at Savoia and Risotto all'Amarone) and walking around with different MFCers. We were all grateful that we didn’t have to queue!
At 5pm we met up with different fans for the planned fanaction by @Serenamiglio_, but as @mellody had already mentioned, it unfortunately took until 7pm before we could enter the arena to prepare everything. It was however really nice to meet fans I hadn’t seen before and several others came up to us to chat.

The concert, oh what can I say what hasn’t already been said: it was simply extravagant. Mika really pulled out all the stops with the 100 voices of Gospel, several confetti canons, the soap bubbles, the smoke, the HUGE heart, the light effects, the crown, the cape… The venue was huge, but he was EVERYWHERE. I truly had the feeling he wanted to connect to the audience, to the fans. I have seen several artists perform live, but this is extremely rare if not unique to him.

My favorite song was Elle Me Dit, him interacting with the gospel choir truly felt as if his mum was speaking to him! In the MFC IG Live a member of the 100 voices of Gospel actually confirmed this, which was very funny. His silly uncontrolled dance and the joy on his face was very contagious.
Favorite moment(s): with every confetti canon that was fired off, another part of my inner child just came to the surface. With so many canons, you can imagine that I felt like a carefree 6 year old after the gig! Haha!

After the concert, my friends and I rushed outside to catch a glimpse of Mika leaving. When he came up to me I asked him how he was feeling. He was again very kind and said: “Very good. We pulled it off! Glad we brought it to the Arena ". He signed (yet another) phonecase of mine with my latest artwork printed on it. I hope he doesn't get tired of it at some point, but so far he seemed happy to do it.

Much later, as we were walking towards the strip of restaurants to get something to drink, a restaurant owner came up to our group and told with much pride that “THE Mika” was having dinner in the restaurant next to his. Well… What do you do as a fan? You kind of can't go back home if you know that your favourite popstar is RIGHT THERE. It's an internal battle with respecting his privacy and also not wanting to miss out. We decided to stay and feel the situation out. And since we were many, we actually just had a really good time chatting and laughing.

Finally someone came out of the restaurant and it was… Andy! He truly is a very kind person, he immediately started talking to the fans in both Italian and English. I had already heard that he is very sweet to fans, but it was just heart warming to see with my own eyes. I think Mika is very lucky to have such a kind man by his side (just as Andy is also very lucky to have Mika).
Not long after Mika came out. He took his time to speak to us, which made us feel a little less guilty that we had been waiting for him. He was very candid and again, very kind. It was a perfect way to end the evening, knowing we wouldn’t see him for a while. As he said himself: it is not "when", it is "what"!

Edited by holdingyourdrink
  • Like 14
  • Thanks 2

Oh, and this is not really Mika related, but also happened that evening: as we were waiting with all MFCers, Manuelito actually came out of the restaurant earlier. He was at the concert, had dinner with Mika and left before Mika did. Beatrice actually encouraged me to walk up to Manuelito and tell him about the portrait I had done of him earlier this year. I was hesitant at first, but decided that I would regret it if I wouldn't do it. 

So thanks to Beatrice, we spoke with him. He was very patient and kind with us, you wouldn't think he is a celebrity at all. And know what? He actually remembered the drawing very well!! He asked me if he could have the original and gave me the address of his management. I actually couldn't believe that was happening!! As a hobby artist I do hope for recognition sometimes, but I never would've thought that one of my subjects would actually want to have the drawing!! My evening got even better because of it!

• Like 18

On 9/23/2022 at 11:55 AM, holdingyourdrink said:

Oh, and this is not really Mika related, but also happened that evening: as we were waiting with all MFCers, Manuelito actually came out of the restaurant earlier. He was at the concert, had dinner with Mika and left before Mika did. Beatrice actually encouraged me to walk up to Manuelito and tell him about the portrait I had done of him earlier this year. I was hesitant at first, but decided that I would regret it if I wouldn't do it. 

So thanks to Beatrice, we spoke with him. He was very patient and kind with us, you wouldn't think he is a celebrity at all. And know what? He actually remembered the drawing very well!! He asked me if he could have the original and gave me the address of his management. I actually couldn't believe that was happening!! As a hobby artist I do hope for recognition sometimes, but I never would've thought that one of my subjects would actually want to have the drawing!! My evening got even better because of it!

Wow ! That's realy cool !

Congrats 

On 9/23/2022 at 11:46 AM, holdingyourdrink said:

The day of the concert came and it flew by with sightseeing (who hasn't touched Juliet for “a little bit of love”?),

I 'm the one who hasn't visited Juliet's "so called" house :naughty:

As I don't like crowded places , I prefered to spend the time before the concert at the lake . It was very peacefull ! 

Anna and I were able to enter the venue quite early and managed to add the hearts to the white/red/green papers on the seats.

I was very pleased that he added alternative songs to his "standart" setlist . Especially "good guys " that is one of my very favourites .:wub2:

He was so happy to see all the "good guy" sign that I forgive the organisation to have kindda ruin the "origin of love" fan action . Looking at some videos it was not as bad as I feared , at least Mika recognized the heart , it's not that bad

I already experienced the choir in Bercy , they are definately a big bonus especially in such big venues . 

I saw the insta live afterwards (was at a tennis tournament at the meantime) , and realy enjoy what the girl (Elisa ?) from the Gospel said . Seems she's one of us .....:thumb_yello:

I can't wait to know what they are planing together in the future , I'm sure it will be awsome !

My phone is not good enought to film from afar tho I don't have any good video as the stage was huge and a bit further than usualy  ( They had to leave some space for the big heart at the end ....:wink2: ) . And I was also quite far away both time when he went out .....as alway .... .  Luckylly I'm not short and still managed to see something :naughty:

IMG_20220919_195113.jpg

IMG_20220919_195147.jpg

IMG_20220919_201041.jpg

IMG_20220919_225159.jpg

Edited by carafon
  • Like 9

On 9/21/2022 at 7:41 AM, Serendipity said:

I still need some time to metabolize all what happened in these two incredible days.....so I'll come back tonight to write something that makes sense!!! Post gig depression is already hitting hard, especially with concerts desert in front of you... at least there will be camels :camel3:

Love and miss you people  :cloud:

I couldn't go but I'm still in the process of catching up online and PDMing as well even in that case :doh:because I fear the desert too...You're right there will be :camel3: and :tumbleweed:cactuses there :biggrin2: so we'll survive till the next concerts :wink2: I miss you all so much too :group_hug:I can't wait till the next tour and albums so we all meet again :cloud:

I think it's about time I open a thread I talked about before but haven't yet...

a crazy one about an international retirement home just for Mika fans :mikalove: :wub2: where we could live happily ever after together, listening to Mika songs and talking about him all day long (our anthems would be "Talk about You" and "Good Wife" ) and hopefully he would bless us with a concert around xmas :cloud:

It would be by the beach 🏖 too :wink2:

It would be called le coeur holiday because we'd be on vacation :biggrin2:

We would have buses to follow Mika on tour of course :wub2:

• Like 4
  • Haha 1

21 hours ago, carafon said:

I saw the insta live afterwards (was at a tennis tournament at the meantime) , and realy enjoy what the girl (Elisa ?) from the Gospel said . Seems she's one of us .....:thumb_yello:

I can't wait to know what they are planing together in the future , I'm sure it will be awsome !

Oh it was so sweet of Elisa to join us and give us a behind the scenes! And yes, she seems to be one of us :lol3: it’s so nice to hear from people working close to him what a kind man he is and what a (her words) musical genius he is. (Of course we already knew this, but we do have our pink fan-glasses on :biggrin2:)

And I became a fan of Elisa in the process! I really love her energy!!

What I forgot to add to my report: although I did really enjoy the grandeur of it all, I also really appreciate Mika on a small stage with just the band and optionally some light effects. Pretty much exactly one year before the Verona gig, I saw him for the very first time in Salle Pleyel (18th of September 2021) in a much smaller and almost intimate setting. I have to honestly say that I enjoy both settings equally, because I come for Mika. And both shows have him and his vibe in there. As long as I can see and feel his vibe, I’m a happy camper 😊

Edited by holdingyourdrink
  • Like 9

Has anyone else noticed the numerous cameras before, during and after the gig? I really hope that it was filmed and will be brought out as a full concert. Arena di Verona is a very special location and it would explain why he went extravagant and also why production did the “good guys” action. 

I know he has filmed many things before without it being brought out, but one can hope :biggrin2: it would certainly make the fans who couldn’t go to Italy, incredibly happy! 

• Like 7

51 minutes ago, holdingyourdrink said:

Has anyone else noticed the numerous cameras before, during and after the gig? I really hope that it was filmed and will be brought out as a full concert. Arena di Verona is a very special location and it would explain why he went extravagant and also why production did the “good guys” action. 

I know he has filmed many things before without it being brought out, but one can hope :biggrin2: it would certainly make the fans who couldn’t go to Italy, incredibly happy! 

Part of the cameras was for sure to project the image on the big screens.

But as Andy was present I can imagine they recorded a lot. So who knows? Maybe we will see at least a part of it?

• Like 4

4 hours ago, holdingyourdrink said:

https://www.instagram.com/p/Cisl6fTsYup/

On 9/20/2022 at 2:34 AM, Kumazzz said:

is posted by Carolina Stamerra Grassi, she is a creative director of http://mati.network/ MATI network

Here is their works for Mika's Revelation Tour in 2020.

http://mati.network/2020/05/22/revelation-tour/

:fisch:Based on these facts....

• Like 4
  • Thanks 4

Not sure if this have been posted here: 100voicesofgospel IG:

the100voicesofgospel

Oh man!! Where to start…💭💭
We’re still processing about what we had the chance to live alongside @mikainstagram for such an important concert like the one at the @arenadiverona
Saying that we’re blessed to work with him and his incredible team is just reductive!! Every time we work together is an incredible human and artistic experience ❤️
Grazie a tutti per i vostri messaggi d’amore ricevuti,merci à tous les fans francophones qui ont fait le déplacement, we’re overwhelmed 🥹❤️

Very special thanks to our choreographer @batchily, To @annalisalaleo @carolinastamerragrassi and the whole production and technical team, to @maliked101 and Tim our musical directors,the band and everybody involved!!

See you soon!! ❤️ much love from Les 100 Voix

#100voicesofgospel #mika #arenadiverona
@mikafanclub @mikafanitalia @mika_po_polsku @mikagigs @mika.musica.colori.emozioni

See you sooooner than you think!!

Edited by krysady
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 3

2 hours ago, Kumazzz said:

is posted by Carolina Stamerra Grassi, she is a creative director of http://mati.network/ MATI network

Carolina was also involved in the Coachella performance. 

• Like 4

On 9/23/2022 at 12:55 PM, holdingyourdrink said:

He was very patient and kind with us, you wouldn't think he is a celebrity at all.

And he is looking much better in RL :naughty:

On 9/23/2022 at 2:45 PM, carafon said:

I 'm the one who hasn't visited Juliet's "so called" house :naughty:

Then we are two :cheers:

Now my thoughts abut the gig:  

I decided to go having not much expectations, but it turned out it was totally worth it! It was very different from other gigs and Mika did everything to impress the audience. So many special effects that took us by surprise! When you least expect it , there were blasts of confetti or jets of steam, it was like another world. And all these modern effects in that antique venue made it even more unreal.

I will always prefer the small venues, but it's nice to witness once in a while a spectacular show like this one as well.  Especially in such a beautiful venue :wub2:

The audience was warm and very supportive, even if the big FA didn't succeeded ( I'm so sorry for all the work of those involved in that), it's quite difficult to make it work in such a huge venue. During TOOL I've seen all kind of papers raised around me: the crown, the GG banner, even some hearts... it's clear that some people didn't read the instructions at all :doh:

Mika was very nice and tried the entire evening to spend a lot of time in the audience, he even grabbed and kissed a guy!  :lol:   ( yeah, I found out later it was Manuelito :original: )  

The only upsetting thing was when some fans jumped in front of the rows and the security started to argue with them and try to make them go back to their places, over and over again... and as someone also said on the MFC IG live, during that time we couldn't watch Mika's performance because of the mess and pushing and missed Happy Ending :emot-sad:

We knew already from the Italian fans that the security it's very strict at the Arena, I don't get why people can not respect those rules and other people around, otherwise what's the point of seated concerts? :dunno:

Anyway, overall it was a very special experience and it was clear that Mika worked very hard for that! So long rehearsals the day before, then again rehearsals before the concert, I'm sure he was very nervous and excited to finally have his own show at the Arena.

Also having dinner the evening before with Mika fans in that sophisticated area right next to the Arena while Mika was doing his rehearsals, it was awesome, it really looked like a movie set! :wub2:

Now I'm very curios about what's next, since we know it will be sooooner than we think! :biggrin2:

• Like 10

At last I managed to go back home, to edit my videos and to write something about the show.

I don't know if anybody is still interested as so many things have been already posted...

The fan meeting started the day before the concert. Mika Fan Club organized a dinner for about 50 people at a restaurant which is located right next to Arena di Verona. We had tables outside. We had barely sat down and placed our orders when the sounds of the arena rehearsals reached us (rehearsals continued during the day as well). Some fans couldn't stand it and ran to the amphitheater, hoping that Mika would appear at the exit any moment. This did not happen, and most of us quietly finished dinner.

Then, of course, we went to the arena as we could still hear the sounds from inside.

Around one o'clock in the morning, Mika finally left the Arena. He came up to us and talked for a while, and even made an Insta story in which he introduced the countries from which we came.

https://www.instagram.com/p/Ciqvqmyqqr2/

Since I had a few paper hearts with me - the fans who helped me to prepare them brought them to our dinner - I gave them to several people and we raised them to greet him. Mika saw them at once and made a gesture with his hands, putting them in the shape of a heart - as you can see in the film.

And now the day of the concert - September 19, 2022.

Here is a set list.

image.thumb.png.0540f290cff583c9bd8af65f45fc577d.png

3 fan actions were prepared. However, on the spot, it turned out that, to our surprise, the organizers of the concert also prepared something. We could not enter the Arena until 19:00, so the people involved in the preparations had to hurry.

The concert started with Lollipop "in the dark". The 100 Voices of Gospel choir was a surprise. I mean, we knew the choir would be there because the day before the concert, the members of the choir posted a few stories from the arena rehearsals on Instagram.

Origin of Love - fans from Italy prepared an amazing fan action, trying to place an Italian flag in the part of the venue on the ground floor with a huge red heart in the middle. In the far rows of the amphitheater, the red inscription MIKA was to appear. Unfortunately, the planned effect was not achieved because the promoters of the concert decided to do their "action" and distributed large white sheets with the words GOOD GUY to all who entered. It was supposed to be the action for this very song, but audience got lost and instead of picking up the white, green, and red sheets at Origin Of Love, they picked up whatever they could get their hands on. And most often it was a GOOD GUY sheet. Mika was a bit surprised by this, but after the concert he told the fans that he saw something like a red heart.

The first time we have encountered a "fan action" which was not organized by fans. Of course, there was a disgust at the wasted effort of many people who tried to do something really beautiful.

Big Girls Intro

Mika, of course, entered between the audience. What was absolutely necessary with such a large theater. Besides, Mika left the stage several times. Because in fact his little piano was placed in the back part of the venue and it turned out that the seats in the back had their good sides - suddenly it turned out that people were sitting in the "front row"  :original: As you can see clearly in the video.

Tiny Love - For the third time (and probably the last one) I did a fan action with colorful paper hearts (twice in London). The first 25 rows turned into a colorful meadow. And if you add hundreds of white lights from lit phones across the arena, it looked really beautiful.

Additionally, a small heart knitted by a fan from Italy landed on the stage. Mika picked it up with a big smile and kept it as a souvenir.

Relax - for several concerts during this song, I take out the Polish flag with the inscription POLAND LOVES MIKA and wave it like crazy. And Mika sees it. So the video is short, because my hands were busy. Mika later mentioned the countries where fans came from and did not forget to mention Poland :thumb_yello:

Time for Good Guys. This is probably the first time I've heard this song live (apart from the symphonic version in Paris). And this time a successful "action" with the correct sheets took place. The entire arena turned white. Mika was impressed. I just don't know if he knew it wasn't us - the fans - who organized it. But finally he took one of the sheets and held it up towards us. We are also GOOD GUYS! It was also the second time that Mika entered the audience.

Ice Cream - I only recorded the second part of the song when someone from the audience threw a big, inflated rainbow heart on the stage. It didn't take long for Mika to make use of it. He even lay down on it - maybe he thought the toy would burst like a balloon? It was very funny!

Since Mika sings Yo-Yo on stage, this is one of my favorite moments. But what Mika did in Arena di Verona made this song even more close to me. Just watch this movie. Thousands of soap bubbles in the sky ... the soft sounds of the piano ... I flew away. I have completely moved into another dimension. This is the magic.

Underwater - this song is always a wonderful moment for me when we sing with Mika and he guides us like a conductor. This time there was something else - confetti! Lots of confetti! Even more confetti !!! When you looked up and flecks of colored paper were falling from the sky, you could really feel like you were under water. And, of course, the lights from our phones ... A wonderful moment ... And then Mika ordered all the lights to be turned off. And we sang in complete darkness. In the place where the world's greatest operas were performed, we - the world's largest choir - sang with one voice.

Happy Ending is a beautiful song that sounds great with the choir. I only recorded an excerpt when the choir had yet another task to do. They entered the center of stage with flags in their hands. Mika was carrying a peace and love symbol flag. All flags had signs of peace and love ... little bit of love ...

Rain - I really like the play of lights on this song. This time there were other special effects - smoke geysers shooting from the floor and even from the piano! As Mika stands on it, a blast of air lifts his jacket. It reminds me of Michael Jackson's performances :-)

I saw fragments of the rehearsal when Mika was checking where he should stand in order not to hurt himself during the blasts of smoke and air.

Elle Me Dit - Everyone is dancing and jumping with this song. In the intro, Mika mentioned that it is difficult to travel now. Some people needed 30 minutes to be here. Others 7 hours. Especially that the concert took place on Monday, which is not always easy to organize. "But it's not Monday today. Not here. Out there, yes. Here - no." Then Mika switches to English and starts listing the countries from which fans managed to come to the concert: from the United States, from Japan, from Spain, from Germany, from Lebanon, from POLAND, from Finland, from Bulgaria ... many people from Great Britain (it was the day of the funeral of Elizabeth II) "...

Then Mika started talking about the color pink, which of course was an allusion to his mother who wore pink. Pink is a philosophy of life. It's a sweet poetic resistance to the gravity of the world ... when life tells you to dress in black, dress in pink. When life tells you to be quiet, scream! When life tells you to sit still, dance!

This song, quite cruel - which she liked very much - is the only song I wrote for a woman dressed in pink. Today I sing it for her - for my mother. Then Mika adds in French - To all the French who are here - show yourself and dance!

And then the madness started. Dances, The 100 Voices of Gospel choir, streamers falling from the sky ... at one point Mika says: this concert is in your hands. No, I should say: this concert is in your legs. And Mika asked the lights technician to give more light to the audience. And we danced like crazy!

Tomorrow - Domani - of course for Italian fans Mika sang the Italian version of Tomorrow!

And finally a surprise. While in the audience, Mika noticed his friend from The X Factor - Manuelito. He ran up to him and kissed him loudly on the cheek :-) I didn't know at the beginning who it was. It all happened very quickly. But then it was reported on social media that it was Manuelito.

Grace Kelly - Mika walked over to the little piano in the back rows. Of course, fans surrounded him immediately, so Mika politely asked them to sit down. OK. He asked several times :wink2:Then the introduction to Grace Kelly began. We've watched Mika sing this song at concerts for 15 years, but none of us expected what happened next. "In the beginning there was a white apartment. White piano. White life. White ice cream. Love ... it did not exist. And there were all the colors in the head. - And at that moment white (artificial) snow fell on us. And in such an amount that it was everywhere! We all laughed and enjoyed it like children seeing snow falling :-)

"Colors, show yourself. Get out of me. And they said: OK. And the colors appeared. 1,2,3." ... and colorful confetti spilled on us from the cannons.

Verona, I want to talk to you!

Mika returned to the stage and the confetti cannons fired again. Confetti flew from the sky like colorful rain.

Stardust - at the end of Grace Kelly Mika finally climbed to the upper rows again. He stood on the piano and started the next song - Stardust. And we were surrounded by soap bubbles again in the first rows. Some of them were filled with smoke. It looked fabulous. You can clearly see it in the video.

We Are Golden - Mika only came back on stage for a moment. He took off his jacket and strode back to the audience. This time even higher. And he practically walked all over the venue! What a joy for those from far parts of the place!

Mika returned to the stage and thanked for this wonderful evening. Then the lights went out.

I was waiting for Love Today and the cape dance. But Mika prepared one more surprise. The first sounds of Love Today sounded in complete darkness.

Slowly it was getting brighter and I saw the outline of the ..... big red heart with the letter M, which we saw during Mika's performance at Eurovision !!!!! It was slowly filling up with air and getting bigger and bigger! It was really amazing! It must have been about 12 meters high. "I told you our love would keep growing." said Mika standing under the heart.

Italian fans have prepared one more "fan action" for this song - sheets with a printed crown and the words "our king". We were supposed to show them when Mika puts on his wicker crown.

The cape began to spin and fans ran closer to the stage. The concert was coming to an end. Everyone wanted to be as close to Mika as possible. And security couldn't help it.

"We say goodbye, bye, see you tomorrow. But today we'll do it differently. We'll say "see you next time"."

And when Mika asked to turn off all the lights, already in the darkness he said: When the lights come on, we will all say "see you next time" instead of "goodbye". And we will all start jumping, dancing. Whether you are in heaven, hell or purgatory, you will be dancing. Are you ready? 1,2,3!

And when the lights were on, we all danced like crazy and The 100 Voices of Gospel choir waved their flags again.

Of course, right after the concert, we ran to the back of the arena to wait for Mika.

After less than an hour, Mika came out to us. He signed a few autographs and chatted with us for a while. Unfortunately, he didn't stay with us too long.

I wanted to give him a stuffed camel in reference to the movie TEHU. However, I was only standing in the third row, and Mika passed very quickly.

We started to leave the place. I was already very tired and decided to go back to my hotel. Some of the fans stayed until three in the morning and had the opportunity to meet Mika again when he was leaving the restaurant.

In Fanny's film, the girls explained to Mika what fan action was supposed to look like with a flag and a heart. They gave him a flyer with a description. And it looked like this:

image.thumb.png.f8e6aa0b5100767cbb552bce79685b2f.png

And another part of the conversation where, when asked by Fanny when it would be the "next time," Mika replied that you should not ask "when" but "what".

It was a great concert and two wonderful days in Verona. Lots of sightseeing, meetings and conversations with fans from all over the world.

And as a souvenir, in addition to the amazing memories, I have a lot of confetti, artificial snow and streamers :bleh:

So let me ask the question: not when, but what are we to expect from Mika in the near future?

image.thumb.png.6da1157d17f0188948a21c2fa39b8778.png

• Like 5
  • Thanks 7

On 9/24/2022 at 10:53 AM, holdingyourdrink said:

That's my hope too :pray:

• Like 3

On 9/24/2022 at 3:50 PM, Kumazzz said:

Thank you  Eriko :bow::hug: :flowers2: :punk:

• Like 1

As you have already mentioned me :D I am uploading my videos on my youtube https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCO0GAdN0rxpk2j1nwdR5AQg 

I have been very happy to be there, and in such a good spot. Setlist wasn't anything different than what we heard this Summer, but it was quite expected since there is no new album, hoping next year we will have more new content 

Arena is such a beautiful venue and he really deserved to perform a full show there, I hope we will be able to see it recorded (do we have any official about it? I didn't get if they were recording for something "big" or maybe just a promo collage for his Youtube channel) 

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

On 9/21/2022 at 1:25 PM, Kumazzz said:

With the song "Elle me Dit" sung in French, Mika confesses an intimate memory of the past about his/her appearance and way of his/her dressing, revealing the real name of the girl of "Lollipop" (his song) ... mom of him, and dedicating the song to her. :facepalm::lmfao:

I like how she wrote the article, but what a misinterpretation of what Mika said here. :facepalm:

• Like 2

51 minutes ago, Prisca said:

With the song "Elle me Dit" sung in French, Mika confesses an intimate memory of the past about his/her appearance and way of his/her dressing, revealing the real name of the girl of "Lollipop" (his song) ... mom of him, and dedicating the song to her. :facepalm::lmfao:

I like how she wrote the article, but what a misinterpretation of what Mika said here. :facepalm:

I also understood the same, that in fact Lollipop girl doesn't exist but the girl wearing pink it's his mom and he is singing the song for her :dunno_grin:

• Like 1