Mika as a judge for "The Piano", Channel 4 UK, 2023

Kumazzz

As Much as Id like to do I think I've decided that I won't Even without Travel and accommodation costs, Its not something I think I'd Enjoy, As Much as Like to see Mika again I'd only enjoy His two songs and Hate the rest (I'm not really a classic/piano person ) and too me its not worth to see Mika agian. Hope everyone who does go enjoys 

10 minutes ago, Kasia Mousa said:

Guys, the free tickets ara available now through Royal Festival Hall website. It’s not general admission. I logged in right at 10am and got row 2. See you there :)

Thanks a lot for letting us !!!!

https://tickets.southbankcentre.co.uk/select-area/124949

379458006_Screenshot2022-10-07at21-46-45SelectAreaSouthbankCentre.thumb.png.7504b31d0003b3040ad9711e917383d0.png

17 minutes ago, Kasia Mousa said:

Guys, the free tickets ara available now through Royal Festival Hall website. It’s not general admission. I logged in right at 10am and got row 2. See you there :)

In the rear stalls? These are general admission tickets and not the MFC tickets.

• Like 1

18 hours ago, dcdeb said:

I've been told that we won't know how many tickets we're going to get, along with other details, until Monday, so you all need to practice some patience until then. :wait:

I do believe however that the seats will be good ones, i.e., up close. And of course the tickets are free.

Anna's idea of creating a list is a good one, though, so if you are planning to come to London on 10th November to see Mika at Southbank Centre AND YOU DON'T HAVE TICKETS YET, please send me a private message and I'll keep a list. If you already have your tickets, please don't add yourself to the list at this time -- since I don't know how many tickets we'll get, I want to try to provide for those who don't have them yet. Thanks. :thumb_yello:

Thank you Deb!!

I've just bought my flight, it was cheap from Rome, so if there will be a possibility, I will be there!

:punk:

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, Valmont69 said:

Thank you Deb!!

I've just bought my flight, it was cheap from Rome, so if there will be a possibility, I will be there!

:punk:

I would like to be put on the list for the south bank Centre for a ticket thanks.

• Like 1

Looks like it's sold out already, I wouldn't have expected that, especially so fast! :shocked:

But yes, they only had the rear stalls & balconies available, the front stalls probably are reserved for family, friends and fans of the artists (including MFC).

Edit: it sometimes says sold out on the ticket link, and then it's there again - but clicking on it, it shows no available seats.

• Like 7

1 hour ago, mellody said:

Looks like it's sold out already, I wouldn't have expected that, especially so fast! :shocked:

But yes, they only had the rear stalls & balconies available, the front stalls probably are reserved for family, friends and fans of the artists (including MFC).

Edit: it sometimes says sold out on the ticket link, and then it's there again - but clicking on it, it shows no available seats.

If everybody took 6 tickets each, soon we will have posts about spare places to give away.

• Like 3

My husband, who is known far and wide for his lack of patience, just got himself this shirt. But I think it could be the official MFC t-shirt! 😆

7DC5C67D-87F2-4121-A610-32901FC10A65.jpeg

• Like 1
  • Haha 21

7 hours ago, Anna Ko Kolkowska said:

If everybody took 6 tickets each, soon we will have posts about spare places to give away.

I suppose most people would have gotten them in the general presale without buying a membership, so that wouldn't make sense to get 6 (unless you get tickets for friends who *might* be coming but aren't sure yet).

• Like 3

7 hours ago, mellody said:

I suppose most people would have gotten them in the general presale without buying a membership, so that wouldn't make sense to get 6 (unless you get tickets for friends who *might* be coming but aren't sure yet).

I know there are fans buying several spare tickets for Mika gigs even if they have to pay 60-100 EUR. So no problem to take the max if it's for free.

Anyway - I hope to get one of MFC tickets because I didn't order any yet.

• Like 3

• 4 weeks later...

INSTAGRAM

https://www.instagram.com/p/Ckp80uxMbOt/

UK FANS!

During the summer I travelled across the UK to film a very special new project for Channel 4 called ’The Piano’ with the brilliant @claudiawinkle and @langlangpiano

The series will culminate in a spectacular concert at London’s Royal Festival Hall this Thursday and the series will be televised on C4 in the UK spring 2023!

Can’t wait to tell you more about this new show, the brainchild of Love Productions.

☀️🙌🏽☀️🎹 #ThePiano #Channel4 LoveProductions

314472411_1170239933889514_8324228791134128201_n.thumb.jpg.8eec09f37093a27363a93564de7ff224.jpg
  • Like 7

36 minutes ago, Kumazzz said:

INSTAGRAM

https://www.instagram.com/p/Ckp80uxMbOt/

UK FANS!

During the summer I travelled across the UK to film a very special new project for Channel 4 called ’The Piano’ with the brilliant @claudiawinkle and @langlangpiano

The series will culminate in a spectacular concert at London’s Royal Festival Hall this Thursday and the series will be televised on C4 in the UK spring 2023!

Can’t wait to tell you more about this new show, the brainchild of Love Productions.

☀️🙌🏽☀️🎹 #ThePiano #Channel4 LoveProductions

314472411_1170239933889514_8324228791134128201_n.thumb.jpg.8eec09f37093a27363a93564de7ff224.jpg

Can't wait to see the show next spring!!   :excite:

• Like 6