2023 - Mika @ Isle of Wight Festival, UK, 18 June

BeccaStardust

20221031_084336.jpg

tickets: https://www.ticketmaster.co.uk/isle-of-wight-festival?_ga=2.66861934.1199855456.1670365693-920534251.1670365693

Please RSVP here if you're going:

On 10/31/2022 at 10:04 AM, BeccaStardust said:

Saw this on Twitter Mika at the isle of wight festival in June 

Thinking about this for myself I'd love to go Isle of Wight agian and the line up outside of Mika is cool, it's just kinda complicated to get to 

20221031_084336.jpg

Glad to see Mika performing in the UK 😊

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, BeccaStardust said:

Thinking about this for myself I'd love to go Isle of Wight agian and the line up outside of Mika is cool, it's just kinda complicated to get to 

20221031_084336.jpg

Wow that’s not a bad lineup! Would imagine Mika will be somewhere in the afternoon, his name is the same size as James Bay and Ella Henderson. 

• Like 3

Blondie and Robbie on the same day, that sounds awesome! :fangurl: Even tho Mika's set will probably just be a few songs, as he's not the main act. I hope Mika/his team will confirm it soon - first thing I did was look up on the festival's website if they really mean our Mika. 😅🙈  Always hard to believe if such news pop up out of nowhere.

• Like 5

7 hours ago, BeccaStardust said:

20221031_084336.jpg

This is so exciting! Fantastic to see him doing a UK festival :cheer:

• Like 4

Isle of Wight is a bit too far for me. Hopefully this is a sign he'll do other UK festivals too!

*manifests Mika at Leeds fest :making-a-wish:*

(it always falls close to my birthday)

Edited by TinyLove_CJ
  • Like 5

11 hours ago, BeccaStardust said:

Just looked at the website £90 for day tickets isn't too but it just depends how much it'll cost to get there and accommodation, I'll look into it 

I just mentioned it to my dad and he didn't hate the idea he wants a holiday there anyway

If you go as a foot passenger there are return fares for as little as £10, but normal price is about £25.  Taking a car on the ferry could be as low as £50 but again more likely about £100.  Depends how soon you book the ferry, and whether you are just going for the festival or are staying longer on the IOW.

• Like 3

11 hours ago, silver said:

If you go as a foot passenger there are return fares for as little as £10, but normal price is about £25.  Taking a car on the ferry could be as low as £50 but again more likely about £100.  Depends how soon you book the ferry, and whether you are just going for the festival or are staying longer on the IOW.

Cost of the ferry is fine  my issue is travelling as I'm 5 hours away from the ferry so trains ect will be expensive. 

My dad said he's going to think about we'll see 

1 hour ago, BeccaStardust said:

Cost of the ferry is fine  my issue is travelling as I'm 5 hours away from the ferry so trains ect will be expensive. 

My dad said he's going to think about we'll see 

I've checked the ferries as well. But I can see that they stop only in Cowes. So then you have to travel to Seaclose Park.

If' you have a car it's OK. But for those without cars it is more complicated.

I think I will give up this festival. There will be some others or... an European tour :wink2:

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Anna Ko Kolkowska said:

But for those without cars it is more complicated.

Or for those who don't know whether they should dare to drive on the other side of the road. :nervous:

• Haha 3

39 minutes ago, Anna Ko Kolkowska said:

I've checked the ferries as well. But I can see that they stop only in Cowes. So then you have to travel to Seaclose Park.

I think I will give up this festival. There will be some others or... an European tour :wink2:

Yeah I'm only going to go if It ends up being a small holiday with my family so I don't have to worry. Hopefully he'll do something else in the UK or somewhere easier 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Anna Ko Kolkowska said:

There are  other ferries to Ryde and Yarmouth (Wightlink) - you can get shuttle buses from all towns to the festival site.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

• mellody changed the title to 2023 - Mika @ Isle of Wight Festival, UK - 18 June

Not sure why, but bought a ticket. 🙈😅 I remembered that for this year the first date we got was Caribana, and I definitely didn't regret buying a ticket for that. :wub2: Besides, I suppose I can resell the Isle of Wight ticket if it turns out I can't go, or there's more interesting Mika gigs around that time... with Robbie on that day there should be enough people interested. :dunno_grin:

• Like 4

I'm not getting mine yet as I'm still not confident if I'm going to be able to go 

Think I'll wait till next week tho I could always resell 

I'm just worried my dad will book a holiday  for isle of wight and by that time tickets will have sold out 

3 minutes ago, mellody said:

Not sure why, but bought a ticket. 🙈😅 I remembered that for this year the first date we got was Caribana, and I definitely didn't regret buying a ticket for that. :wub2: Besides, I suppose I can resell the Isle of Wight ticket if it turns out I can't go, or there's more interesting Mika gigs around that time... with Robbie on that day there should be enough people interested. :dunno_grin:

Yes, I don't think it should be a problem to resell the ticket. :thumb_yello:

1 minute ago, Maaikie... said:

Okay im doubting. I just don’t want to go alone on a journey like that 🥲 I really want a travel buddy for this kind of trip. Who else wants to go?

I have a ticket, but I'm not sure yet if I'm going.

23 hours ago, Maaikie... said:

€113,25.. ooooof.. Disney Pride was cheaper than that🥲 I’m gonna let this one go. It’ll be hella expensive to get there to begin with..  

is it the ticket price??

• 2 weeks later...
On 11/4/2022 at 10:39 AM, mellody said:

Yeah I'm not sure why but I bought a whole weekend ticket

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...