Jump to content

2022 - MFC meetup & M&G with Mika @ Royal Festival Hall, London - 10 November - REPORTS / PHOTOS / VIDEOS


Kumazzz
 Share

Recommended Posts

12 minutes ago, krysady said:

Thank you! :flowers2: For some reason I can open only the part.2 , it says the part 1 it's another format :dunno:

It's a different format for me too. On the PC, I can only play it without a picture, but on the mobile phone I could download it without any problems. :original:

  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

11 minutes ago, Prisca said:

It's a different format for me too. On the PC, I can only play it without a picture, but on the mobile phone I could download it without any problems. :original:

It works! :thumb_yello:

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, krysady said:

Thank you! :flowers2: For some reason I can open only the part.2 , it says the part 1 it's another format :dunno:

Yeah, I could see only Part 2 as well. Anyway, thank you!  :original:

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

10 hours ago, SusanT said:

Yeah, I could see only Part 2 as well. Anyway, thank you!  :original:


And when you access it from your mobile phone? I know @virgihas an iPhone and so do I, so I can watch it on my mobile phone (both parts) without any problems. I will try on my laptop tonight, but it’s also an Apple so I would think it should work there, too. 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

26 minutes ago, holdingyourdrink said:


And when you access it from your mobile phone? I know @virgihas an iPhone and so do I, so I can watch it on my mobile phone (both parts) without any problems. I will try on my laptop tonight, but it’s also an Apple so I would think it should work there, too. 

On my Samsung phone I can watch the first part as well, only on my laptop won't work, it says I have to buy an app for it. I'm curios if you can watch it on yours.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Privacy Policy