2022 - Mika private gig for Moët & Chandon on 30 November in Madrid

Kumazzz

14 minutes ago, Kumazzz said:

Why does he run :lol3: warming up for his performance :biggrin2:

• Haha 2

14 hours ago, Kumazzz said:

https://www.instagram.com/p/ClrGqzpOAnL/

Bringing #MoetEffervescence to new grandeur.
Witness our glamourous celebration at the spectacular Palacio de Cibeles in Madrid.
A special thank you to our Master of Ceremony @alvaromorte for invigorating the evening and to three Michelin starred Chef @angel_leon_aponiente for his exquisite pairing menu highlighting Moët & Chandon Champagnes.

#MoetEffervescence #ToastWithMoet #MoetChandon

This material is not intended to be viewed by persons under the legal alcohol drinking age or in countries with restrictions on advertising on alcoholic beverages. ENJOY MOËT RESPONSIBLY.

INSTAGRAM

https://www.instagram.com/p/ClsuK03jIas/

FULL HD

• Like 3

2 hours ago, holdingyourdrink said:

Why does he run :lol3: warming up for his performance :biggrin2:

Late as always, I suppose. 🙈 Or maybe he just needed the loo. :teehee: Or it was cold on the red carpet and he wanted to get in the wamth?

9 minutes ago, holdingyourdrink said:

100% of first row filming with their phones! This explains the many videos that we are be able to see :wink2:

First row filming, the rest of the crowd talking. :facepalm:  Well, I hope an audience like this gives him a lot of motivation to do gigs for his fans again really soon. :naughty:

I love how his suit changes colour, depending on the light. And he looks so elegant in it! :wub2: I wonder if he had it made especially for that occasion? As it's champagne coloured, ofc it fits perfectly to the event.

• Haha 3

6 minutes ago, mellody said:

Late as always, I suppose. 🙈 Or maybe he just needed the loo. :teehee: Or it was cold on the red carpet and he wanted to get in the wamth?

As a Duracell bunny I think it’s his normal pace :lol3:

7 minutes ago, mellody said:

I love how his suit changes colour, depending on the light. And he looks so elegant in it! :wub2: I wonder if he had it made especially for that occasion? As it's champagne coloured, ofc it fits perfectly to the event.

I assume it was specially tailored for the event, the fabric (both shirt and pantalon) flowing smoothly like, well, champagne! 

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

YouTube

Artistas internacionales y españolas, se dieron cita en el Palacio de Cristal de Madrid | ¡HOLA! TV

3 Dec 2022

Moët & Chandon celebró una gala en el Palacio de Cristal de Madrid en el que celebridades como Mika y Diane Kruger se reunieron con reconocidas artistas españolas. Victoria de Marichalar, lució un vestido con destellos dorados, mientras que Isabel Preysler y Ana Boyer, se decantaron por looks elegantes en negro. Isabel Preysler hizo balance de su año y reconoce que “en 2002 ha habido de todo, pero termina bien”, además, aseguró que no hace falta casarse con Mario Vargas Llosa: “Estamos muy bien como estamos”.

A part of MIKA

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...